Votes: 14 2.8%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 24 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 49 9.9%

• Total voters

nope matey ... just want to fix 'bout that 2 player ... anyway MU had a decent youth before beckham generation ... but after that they just produce '****' or stole from other club ...

okay ... ;)

Yeah smartass Darren Fletcher, Wes Brown, Darron Gibson, Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck etc are "****" players.

Arsenal rob all their players but Ajax have produced quality for years although their foreign. In England probably West Ham because their youngsters get a chance

Last edited:
West Ham by far.

A lot of the young Arsenal players were purchased before being developed, whereas West Ham have raised some amazing players from scratch, and many of them are still current England internationals.

Sure, Arsenal do develop outstanding talent themselves, but the amount of pure kids > adult stars is higher at West Ham. This isn't really opinion either.

West Ham by far.

A lot of the young Arsenal players were purchased before being developed, whereas West Ham have raised some amazing players from scratch, and many of them are still current England internationals.

Sure, Arsenal do develop outstanding talent themselves, but the amount of pure kids > adult stars is higher at West Ham. This isn't really opinion either.

True points but the thread is best Academy. Arsenal won the academy league. Its not, how many players you produce. Just my opinion, hey.

nope matey ... just want to fix 'bout that 2 player ... anyway MU had a decent youth before beckham generation ... but after that they just produce '****' or stole from other club ...

okay ... ;)

This from a Chelsea fan who only for the ruskie would still be where they belong an ordinary mid table team. Who have chelsea brought through, see can you match my list, actually make a list for west ham and arsenal also.

D Beckham, N ****, R Giggs, K Gillespie, J Greening, D Healy, G Neville, P Neville, R Savage, P Scholes, R Wallwork { all still playing }
or:

P Bardsley, W Brown, A Bruce, F Campbell, S Ebanks-Blake, J Evans, D Fletcher, D Gibson, D Higgenbottom, P Mc Shane, J O Shea, K Richardson, R Shawcross, J Spector,

So here are 2 questions for you :
1 How many of the above played international football
2 How many of them have premiership medals

It either, Arsenal, or Marseille, they make all the players that play in big clubs now. also difference is that Arsenal buy youths from around other clubs. Marseille youth are there's. Marseille made players like, Cisse, Givet, Hatem Ben Arfa, Nasri, and alot of other players
Arsenal made only Fabregas (stole from barca), Wilshere, Vela, and thats about it
SO i think Marseille has the best youth academy

Cissé is from Auxerre, Givet from Monaco, Ben Arfa from Lyon.

Only Nasri comes from Marseille.

i cant believe no one is mentioning city,, we have 5 youth cups in last 7 years, the likes of micah richards dickson etuhu michael johnson, nedum onouha, shaun wright phillps, stevie ireland and so many more come through the youth, arsenal, man united and loserfool buy all theirs, if you said best young team then arsenal, but a youth academy should mean home grown players

i cant believe no one is mentioning city,, we have 5 youth cups in last 7 years, the likes of micah richards dickson etuhu michael johnson, nedum onouha, shaun wright phillps, stevie ireland and so many more come through the youth, arsenal, man united and loserfool buy all theirs, if you said best young team then arsenal, but a youth academy should mean home grown players

Correct.

But, only Richards, Ireland and you could say Johnson have made it into the first team.

wright phillips, onouha will hes just been unlucky with injuries, etuhu moved on and is a favourite at fulham i believe

One team thats been overlooked is mine, Nottingham Forest. We have produced lots of quality players who are now playing in the Premiership. Andy Reid, Jermaine Jenas and Michael Dawson all came through our academy. David Prutton also came through, I dont have a clue what he is doing in League One he should be a lot better then that level. Marlon Harewood also came through and Wes Morgan is starring in our promotion push at the moment. Lewis Mcgugan could be a star in the future too. I think Shaun-Wright-Phillips came through our academy but we rejected him for being to small, ****!

Other then my bias opinion on Forest, you have to be impressed with West Ham for continuing to produce talent year after year. Crewe also produced some superstars, both Manchester clubs also have good academies and when O Leary was at Leeds they had an quality academy produced team (most of that work was done by Paul Hart, also worked wonders at Forest).

This from a Chelsea fan who only for the ruskie would still be where they belong an ordinary mid table team. Who have chelsea brought through, see can you match my list, actually make a list for west ham and arsenal also.

D Beckham, N ****, R Giggs, K Gillespie, J Greening, D Healy, G Neville, P Neville, R Savage, P Scholes, R Wallwork { all still playing }
or:

P Bardsley, W Brown, A Bruce, F Campbell, S Ebanks-Blake, J Evans, D Fletcher, D Gibson, D Higgenbottom, P Mc Shane, J O Shea, K Richardson, R Shawcross, J Spector,

So here are 2 questions for you :
1 How many of the above played international football
2 How many of them have premiership medals

eventough i'm a chelsea fans ... i didn't choose chelsea on this thread matey ...
i'm not a stupid blind fans ... 8-|

ill tell you the story there benluigi about wright phillips, david platt who is a total asswipe told the forest manager to release wright phillips because prutton was going to be better, what a load of **** that was lol, prutton is ****

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

jason clarke not being funny but some of those are terrible, eg ronnie wallwork and keith gillespie, some are decent, only really good ones are beckham giggs and scholes

ill tell you the story there benluigi about wright phillips, david platt who is a total asswipe told the forest manager to release wright phillips because prutton was going to be better, what a load of **** that was lol, prutton is ****

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

jason clarke not being funny but some of those are terrible, eg ronnie wallwork and keith gillespie, some are decent, only really good ones are beckham giggs and scholes

agree with joe ... ;)

yep your right David Platt is a **** he completely ripper Forest apart and left us to deal with the mess. A dreadful manager simple as. Thankgod for Billy Davies!

Steven Ireland is the best player City have produced.

Michael Johnson has been extremely unlucky and will most likely leave very soon, and i think Micah Richards is a dreadful player these days. Incredibly error prone and doesn't seem to have his head in the game. It would be a shame if he doesn't get back on track, very promising talent.

But West Ham are clear winners in my opinion, although it is nice to see Arsenal producing more English players as of late.

no offense west hams current youngsters are championship quality in my opinion, i dont think the likes of hines and staninslas will cut it in the prem, the ones who look good like da costa and daprela have been bought so not true youngsters

Mate c'mon zavon Hines has shown plenty of potential this year, and Stanislas looks okay, but you don't forget mate they created both ferdinands, frank lampard, glen johnson, michael carrick, joe cole, that speaks for itself.

Plus Jack Collison and Mark Noble look decent, also Da costa in my opinion is a poor player.

i forgot that lol, those are class, i also forgot noble and collison, i feel like an idiot lol

Ajax have the best youth academy imho, but that's not England. Don't ken who's got the best one in England.

Than why did you bother posting?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

West Ham by far.

You hate UTD thats why you are biassed, cop on and give credit where its due.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

or:

Please go through the list again, how many have played for their countries? How many have premiership medals?