Better Than Just Bale - A Tottenham Hotspur Story (Part 2)

• Thread starter Thread starter LovanoFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 222
  • Views Views 48K
August

Tottenham vs Man City - Community Shield

View attachment 356176

A decent start to the season with a comfortable win over City. Although Mancini still believes he will put me in my place !

----

Tottenham vs Swansea

View attachment 356175

40 shots in our first game just shows how dominant we were, unfortunately we could only convert 3 of them.

----

Tottenham vs Man City

View attachment 356174

We should have won this game but a point in our second game of the league campaign is not too bad.

----

Fulham vs Tottenham

View attachment 356173

5 players getting 9.0+ ratings just shows how well we played in this game, the scoreline tells the same story.

----

Tottenham vs Man City - Euro Super Cup

View attachment 356172

A tight game from start to finish and we made the finishing touch as we celebrate a double already.

----

League table

View attachment 356171

A decent start to the league scoring 10 goals.

where can i download this tactic... the best manager story ive ever witnessed btw... nice one

Did you have to smash poor Fulham like that :(. A scrappy 1-0 win would have sufficed lol.

The tactic is now in the Opening Post at the bottom as so many people are asking.

Cristian Alonso is pure filth. What a player you have there. Now sell him off to Real Madrid for a world record fee and call your story 'Better than Just Alonso' ;)

September

Liverpool vs Tottenham

View attachment 355922

A pretty even game in terms of stats but we put the ball into the back of the net with Batshuayi getting a hat trick.

----

Tottenham vs Benfica - CL Group

View attachment 355921

Another 4-0 win a good start to the Champions League campaign.

----

Stoke vs Tottenham

View attachment 355920

Alonso settled the game converting two penalties.

----

Tottenham vs Southend - Capital One Cup 3rd Rnd

View attachment 355919

I played a back up side in this game as the key players needed some well deserved rest! Southend didn't threaten at any stage in the game.

----

Tottenham vs West Ham

View attachment 355917

WOW! Every team we come up against we seem to be on another level.

----

League table

View attachment 355915

The same teams at the top again with Man United trying to break our Premier League title streak!

October

Sparta Prague vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 355867

A straight forward win against Sparta Prague.

----

Aston Villa vs Tottenham

View attachment 355862

A much closer score line than it should have been but Alonso got the winner we needed.

----

Tottenham vs Southampton

View attachment 355857

Southampton were 2nd at the time so a pretty tough game for us but we pulled through narrowly.

----

Leverkusen vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 355855

No teams in the group stage can get close to us as we continue to dominate.

----

Tottenham vs Huddersfield

View attachment 355854

Its always the same players that score the goals! Alonso, Lamela, Draxler and Batshuayi are the ultimate force.

----

Norwich vs Tottenham - Capital One Cup 4th Rnd

View attachment 355853

A standard pass into the next round.

----

League table

View attachment 355851

Steam has blocked the lower teams points etc but that doesn't really matter. The league is becoming something that I don't really care about now because its too easy..

I have now won everything at Spurs and was just wandering if you would like to see me resign and move to another club or stay at Spurs until Alonso has retired and I get a stadium named after me?

Smashing few months and It's up to you, You've won everything you can so Personally I'd move on or you can try become the most decorated manager in England [HOF]

I have now won everything at Spurs and was just wandering if you would like to see me resign and move to another club or stay at Spurs until Alonso has retired and I get a stadium named after me?
Stay at Spurs, Get Alonso to retire, SS Alonso's history and him at his prime and then make a story for him on FM15? You could make him like Aitor Herrera.

Stay at Spurs, Get Alonso to retire, SS Alonso's history and him at his prime and then make a story for him on FM15? You could make him like Aitor Herrera.

I think Alonso has better stats than Herrera but Herrera was home grown so its more special

I think Alonso has better stats than Herrera but Herrera was home grown so its more special
That is true but Alonso could still be one **** of a legend with those scoring and assisting records.

November

Leicester vs Tottenham

View attachment 355776

We should have won this game but fair play to Leicester for holding out.

----

Tottenham vs Leverkusen - CL Group

View attachment 355775

Jordan Rhodes, the Leverkusen player haha.

----

Newcastle vs Tottenham

View attachment 355774

We normally lose at St. James park but played very well here and grinded out a 2-1 victory.

----

Tottenham vs Chelsea

View attachment 355773

When Trotta missed the penalty I thought this wasn't going to be our day but two goals in the final 20 minutes gave us a well deserved 3 points.

----

Benfica vs Tottenham - CL Group

View attachment 355772

Batshuayi scored the most comical own goal in this game but I never once thought we was going to lose.

----

Man United vs Tottenham

View attachment 355771

Powell came on in the 80th minute and equalised for United to split the points 1 a peace.

----

League table

View attachment 355769

7 points clear of United.

December

Tottenham vs Arsenal

View attachment 355749

A great derby win as Alonso and Trotta step up to the mark.

----

Everton vs Tottenham

View attachment 355748

Only the one goal seperating both teams as Lamela cut inside on his left foot and fired it home.

----

Tottenham vs Sparta Prague - CL Group
View attachment 355747

A nice way to end the group stage with a comfortable win at home.

----

Pumas vs Tottenham - CWC Semi Final

View attachment 355746

A much expected win and into the Finals we go.

----

Al-Fateh vs Tottenham - CWC Final

View attachment 355745

Another CWC win as we dominated Al-Fateh taking 46 shots at their goal.

----

Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham

View attachment 355744

Alonso with both our goals as we scrape a point from Forest.

----

Crystal Palace vs Tottenham

View attachment 355743

Palace could have given us a scare but Paterson missed a penalty which let us see out the game.

----

League table

View attachment 355741

I think this season is the season where we stay unbeaten. Fingers crossed!

----

CL Group

View attachment 355740

A very easy group sees us play Lyon in the 1st knockout round.

----

Alonso breaks Argentina goals and assists record for 1 season. Breaking Messis record of (7) with (8) goals. And beating Agueros assists record (8) with (9).

----

We also have our training facilities upgraded.

Back