Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

transfers

H Adam ---> Basel season long loan
L Trifonov ---> Dripno on the 1.6.2013
C Mulrooney ---> Sporting 3.6m
D Lambert ---> Watford season long loan
D stewardson ---> Arsenal for free then season long loan to villa

ah well, i'll do better than you this game :p got 2 league titles and fa cup already :p

Look at my starting team you moron. I started in the Danish league, with one of the worst Superliga teams. My local team, that has to be said. But just wait untill i join a bigger team. Now i just have to play at Rubin for a couple of seasons -.-

Look at my starting team you moron. I started in the Danish league, with one of the worst Superliga teams. My local team, that has to be said. But just wait untill i join a bigger team. Now i just have to play at Rubin for a couple of seasons -.-

moron? :eek: youre much meaner this game too :p

Sorry for not posting guys - was at college, can't access FM Base there :(

14 goals at Bury, and then a move to Villa :) Not bad, still, 2 apps for the Spanish U21's! And we beat you English... Wait. ;D

And now 7 in 12 in the Premier League! Next Bent or Agbonlahor I think... :D

moron? :eek: youre much meaner this game too :p
I'm sorry :p

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

I even got my No. 8 :D

13 apps 7 goals. Looks allright, looking at the fact that i've joined them in mid season.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

*****! Aggression 20 XD

I'm a f*ckin' basher XD

cups, leagues and awards..I won english footballer of the year!! think I'm gonna dominate again...average of over 8 already

Only 10 appearances this time not only am I not improving I'm getting worse :(

Sorry for not posting guys - was at college, can't access FM Base there :(

14 goals at Bury, and then a move to Villa :) Not bad, still, 2 apps for the Spanish U21's! And we beat you English... Wait. ;D

And now 7 in 12 in the Premier League! Next Bent or Agbonlahor I think... :D

Next Emile Heskey! :D

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]*****! Aggression 20 XD

I'm a f*ckin' basher XD[/QUOTE]

A gay basher ;)

2nd in Russia atm. Nice :D

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]*****! Aggression 20 XD

I'm a f*ckin' basher XD

A gay basher ;)

No hate (K)

2 caps for england and a few games for Arsenal :) i never do this well so early in a pro career as a keeper :p

2 caps for england and a few games for Arsenal :) i never do this well so early in a pro career as a keeper :p

HEHE it's crazy its my best start ever 17 and winning english player of the year...5 caps and 4 goals....and andreas I'm all about the hate........................... K)

2 goals in 28 appearances for an AMC..... and AZ finished 3rd again and missed out on the champions league :(

HEHE it's crazy its my best start ever 17 and winning english player of the year...5 caps and 4 goals....and andreas I'm all about the hate........................... K)

with you up front and me keeping clean sheets we should be winning everything with england :p

Next Emile Heskey! :D

I think I've already scored more than him... LOL

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

with you up front and me keeping clean sheets we should be winning everything with england :p

Of course I'll be turning out for Spain, so that clean sheet is definately gone... ;)

I think I've already scored more than him... LOL

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Of course I'll be turning out for Spain, so that clean sheet is definately gone... ;)

you'll quake in your boots when you see my huge figure in the goal :p

transfers

David lambert ---> werder bremen season long loan
Jack Clifford ---> Villarreal 7.25m !!