Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

you'll quake in your boots when you see my huge figure in the goal :p

Slightly sexual LOL I'm a winger arkle ;) maybe horton to score....Dahnert is seriously good already much better than me but I'm still the daddy!!

Slightly sexual LOL I'm a winger arkle ;) maybe horton to score....Dahnert is seriously good already much better than me but I'm still the daddy!!

but youre scoring goals :p and yes my huge...structure ;) is rather sexual

Should be joining a Big team any time now. I'm lucky, i was awesome in the last one, in this one and in Dannys :p

Maybe i should have continued my footballing career :p

We look really good already at that young age.

World cup 2014 and everyone was pants except Lylinho who won young player of the tournament...England came bottom of there group!!

your right you have got worse but you have got a transfer to a top club not not gonna post it yet as the suspense will kill you!!

Maybe thats what i need a transfer although leaving my beloved Newcastle when their stuck in the championship :(

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

It's not me. I'm Mads Soberg.

You wish you were me :p

Maybe thats what i need a transfer although leaving my beloved Newcastle when their stuck in the championship :(

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

You wish you were me :p

You wish I wished I were you.