Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

You've all gone mad...I will give you a clue adam...your following and carroll career....and not to the pub LOL

You've all gone mad...I will give you a clue adam...your following and carroll career....and not to the pub LOL
'A hint?! That's like telling him were he'll end up! Except the pub. XD

you only went for 1.6m but you have improved already....no other transfers or loans....

did i feature for england in the world cup? would explain why we failed :p

i had a poopy season for the arsenal, need more games :(

did i feature for england in the world cup? would explain why we failed :p

i had a poopy season for the arsenal, need more games :(

nope only me and horton got in....spain only got to the second round i think....only south americam teams got to the semi's....fix I say

I`m already first team choice for Man Utd, thats good, but i don't have any cups :O

players 2015 f**cking server is doing my head in...loads the screenshots then it fails ggrrrrrr

Last edited:
Should be at a top club any day now :D

players 2015 f**cking server is doing my head in...loads the screenshots then it fails ggrrrrrr

Massive attribute boost, yay. Good to have something to cheer me up while taking a break from my essay :)

my player is crazy already....last 5 games 8.68 average :O horton is catching me up :)

YAY i finaly improved but 20 year old and in the liverpool reserves :( will i make it , Drogba didnt hit the big time till he was 25

YAY i finaly improved but 20 year old and in the liverpool reserves :( will i make it , Drogba didnt hit the big time till he was 25

you have improved alot...gerrard should be declining big time now so your turn to step up and make me look even better if thats possible ;)

my stats look like theyve got worse :/ but great season for the arsenal :) and i got a few more games too :)