Billy D's follow your career 3!!!

so at the age of 21 i get 3 england caps and play a hand full of games for the first team after moving out of the reserves another boost for my stats yet my technichals still let me down :( and i am also slightly scared at that i could be playing against Lylinho

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I also feel bad for Mulrooney i thought i had it tough

Lylinho is amazing...it's a shame he is not here to comment

Euro 2016....england do mega **** again...you should of stayed with wales bud they made the semi's....Denmark knocked out in the group stage too...

Lylinho is amazing...it's a shame he is not here to comment

Euro 2016....england do mega **** again...you should of stayed with wales bud they made the semi's....Denmark knocked out in the group stage too...

there was me thinking playing for england would make me trophies :p

Transfers summer 2016

Laur ---> Juventus 16.5m
Clifford ---> Espanyol for free

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

So whos letting England down then ( please dont let it be me )

the players they selected was crazy...like bertrand etc...bentley even got in!!!

Well.. at least we qualified this time.

Denmark loses to Austria...

My stats are looking good. Unfortunately, it doesn't look as though Ajax wants to get rid of me :(

Transfers summer 2016

Laur ---> Juventus 16.5m
Clifford ---> Espanyol for free

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

the players they selected was crazy...like bertrand etc...bentley even got in!!!

So thats how i made the cut :p

A goal every 2ish games in League and U21 for Spain and I STILL haven't been called up? Seriously?