Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

sorry for the delay my baby boy fell aslepp on me...
January 2016 transfers
Ben Gould ---> Man City 23.5m
Andreas Dahnert ---> inter Milan 18.75m

What? Arsenal always win ECC but always lose EPL???

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Willster, can you tell me, why my player is bad?

What? Arsenal always win ECC but always lose EPL???

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Willster, can you tell me, why my player is bad?
he's not bad....your only 20 years old. Some players get lucky and progress early some later...my name is billy.

9 caps for England, and a goal :) 40 games and 5 goals for Spurs in my first season there, second in Young Player of the Season, 6th in the EPL with Spurs and now a mega-money move to Man City. Not bad I'd say.

I'm chuffed with this :)

I'm chuffed with my move to Inter Milan. The only way it can get better is to join the team i've supported since i was 8 , Liverpool :D

15 games and 7 goals for Inter.. And already 23 caps for Denmark. Didn't even expect to play a single game for Inter, so i was quite suprised :P

15 games and 7 goals for Inter.. And already 23 caps for Denmark. Didn't even expect to play a single game for Inter, so i was quite suprised :P

I loaded all the leagues so even if your playing in europe i.e inter you should get plenty of games!!!

And i won the golden boot over Ronaldo! Now it doesn't get any better! :D

I loaded all the leagues so even if your playing in europe i.e inter you should get plenty of games!!!

Was more suprised to get 15 games for Inter because of my age, and because they have alot of quality players.

good season at fulham, hopefully i can break into liverpool team now

he's not bad....your only 20 years old. Some players get lucky and progress early some later...my name is billy.
But you get EPL player of the year, and I get nothing :'(

EDIT: Valencia? Hope I'll be better there

Last edited:
what makes me laugh is officially the best player out of us is ben gould...I'm only 4th!!! shows you that CA isn't everything and you need the right team/position/moves.

Still can't figure quite how good i am. I won the golden boot, i got games at Inter and i have 23 caps registered for Denmark, so i must be quite good ^^. But yeah, if you only play signed for i.e Arsenal, and are loaned out for a season to i.e Oldham, you get games. But i guess it depends on the league aswell. Look how well i was doing at Nancy.

Still can't figure quite how good i am. I won the golden boot, i got games at Inter and i have 23 caps registered for Denmark, so i must be quite good ^^. But yeah, if you only play signed for i.e Arsenal, and are loaned out for a season to i.e Oldham, you get games. But i guess it depends on the league aswell. Look how well i was doing at Nancy.

offially your the second best...if you were in england you would be on the award list...i always check the world awards and I've come the closest with 3rd last year

Back