Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

I wonder if i would be this good if i didn't stop my football career at 15 ^^

True. But i mean, 37.5 mill for a 21 year old guy. Wonder how much its gonna be when he's 25 :O

I always find it interesting that everyone of these games the british players 9/10 stay in england and everytime the forgeiners always go abroad!!

Well, that's how it is in real life too. How many english players play outside of England? Not alot thats for sure.

Awesome! First team player at Inter and i got my favoured kit number!

finally broke into liverpool team and gave them 22 goals in return

**** no award for me this year :(
Who won the golden boot? :O

Awesome! First team player at Inter and i got my favoured kit number!

I selected random kit numbers for players when I made the database...I must of guessed yours right :)

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

**** no award for me this year :(
Who won the golden boot? :O

Aguero I think...you weren't in the top 3 hence why no screenshot

Awesome :p

Nah, didn't have the best season. only 11 goals for Inter.

Just realised i got 3 red cards for that season.... doesn't seems like my player have a good temper.

Just realised i got 3 red cards for that season.... doesn't seems like my player have a good temper.

you've got more bans since then lol...your tempermant is 12 with your sportsmanship is 6 and with aggression of 19.....you might as well be an axe murderer LMAO

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

no summer transfers!!!

I've been doing pretty well, but seem to enjoy coming 2nd. Twice in the Young Player of the year now runner up in the FA cup and Premier League!

Great.. Gonna get another chance at Inter.