BlackBerry or iPhone?

Blackberry or iPhone?

• Total voters

Jack

Castaway
Reaction score
I'm at that stage of my contract where I can upgrade to a new handset, but I'm not sure whether to opt for the BlackBerry or iPhone. Both handsets come at a similar price per month.. Pros and cons, anyone?

got a iphone for chirstmas and my mum has a blackberry and even she said it was **** and she wishes she got a iphone

Whats the iPhone good at that the BB isnt?

gotta be iPhone. Voted Gadget of the Decade

I have a blackberry, mainly use it for Blackberry chat, obviously it doesnt have anywhere near as many apps as the iPhone, but I think the Blackberry looks smarter and does what I want it to do. :)

Its all down to what you want from your phone, if you want it to be your main entertainment while your not at home get the iPhone imo, but if you have friends with blackberrys i suggest getting that.

hope it helps.

im swinging towards the blackberry cos quite a few of my mates have them.. and its also cheaper to get the unlimited texts contract on BB, and i mostly text. But the iPhones are soooo easy to use!

You wont have a problem using the Blackberry, its very simple, even my mum has one and she struggles to turn a PC on.. :)

Depends, are you a student whos wants to keep in contact and use email alot. Then the blackberry, or if you want a fun and less versatile. I have a Curve and an iphone, id easily have the Curve/Bold

Heres a pretty good comparison.
YouTube- Blackberry Storm Vs. iPhone 3G

Cheers buddy :) gonna get a curve i reckon.

I got a blackberry storm and an I-phone and I love them both

I have an iPhone 3G. It's great for what I want. Easy to text, when in horizontal mode, and brilliant for browsing the web and obviously there are plenty of useful apps to download.

iPhone all the way...my mates has the iPhone 3GS and it is amazing

I got the Curve 8520 today on my upgrade.. so far it hasn't disappointed! Really cheap too on a £20 a month contract with Blackberry email. I made the decision based on the fact i've got an iPod touch.

iPhones follow the way!
I would love to have one, actually I have a Sony Ericcson w910i, pretty good when it's new, **** when he got 1-2 years.

iPhones follow the way!
I would love to have one, actually I have a Sony Ericcson w910i, pretty good when it's new, **** when he got 1-2 years.

So have i :(, I hate it, how it randomly turns off by itself and people think you are recording them:mad:.