BlackBerry or iPhone?

Blackberry or iPhone?

• Total voters
HTC- going to be my next phone. Want a phone with real GPS not AGPS plus something that could replace a laptop when outdoors. Have an iPod Touch and I barely even use it to listen music. Would give a go with a BlackBerry too.

Other; bullet to the head.

i've yet to meet someone who really "needs" an iPhone:p

Have just ordered a blackberry bold.

There's only apple product that's useful. An actual apple...

I've got the Blackberry Bold, it's a pretty decent phone.
Wish i'd got the iPhone though, a lot more practical for me ...

Out of the two ? Iphone, but I'm sorry, HTC Desire and Sony Ericsson Mini Pro beast both of these :)

Change:
after i think you better use blackberry but new models one(torch bold2,onyx2)
more cheap!

Last edited:
I have an iphone and I personally think its the most over rated bit of kit on the market.As soon as the contract is over I will be more than happy to take a hammer to it and bin it.

I have an iphone and I personally think its the most over rated bit of kit on the market.As soon as the contract is over I will be more than happy to take a hammer to it and bin it.

You've made my Christmas.

I have an iphone and I love it, can do anything on it, it is literally like a mini laptop. But I have heard that the new HTC is amazing.

Sold my iphone last weekend, the battery's in those phone aren't worth a wank, so got myself a Nokia n8 nice wee phone.

iPhone FTW especially as carphone warehouse messed up my plan so I now get unlimited texts, calls and internet for £11 a month (H)