BlackBerry or iPhone?

Blackberry or iPhone?

• Total voters
I had a blackberry but it broke and I already have a iPod touch.. The iPhone is just an iPod touch that makes phone calls.. I have the Nokia e71 it's awesome :)

Apprently a Blackberry is like taking your office around with you, if you work of course so you will find many workoholic's have them, personally, I am more fond of the iPhone but I admit I lack much experience with a blackberry.

Exactly it just depends on what you want, Blackberry Storm FTW

im a slave to my crackberry bold 9000, i cant keep off it.

i have a lot of work and personal emails coming thru all day. if im on the road its so easy to type out a quick response and then give a more detailed one later. i like that it automatically adds ''sent from my blackberry mobile device'' to the bottom of all emails i send!

the apps were pretty poor at first, but with the popularity of iphones app store the blackberry apps have improved massively in the last 6 months imo.

bb chat is also top notch, not sure what the iphones version is like, if it even has one?

my mate has a storm2 and the touchscreen for me, is horrific. i just cant fathom it. so if youre a touchscreen fan then its iphone. i personally prefer my qwerty

Well I've got the iPhone 3G and it is boss. You can use it for near enough everything, my mate has the blackberry but when we are out he always lends my phone because it's so much more entertaining than the blackberry :) Wouldn't mind getting a blackberry too though and seeing if it is any good.

Last edited:
I prefer my samsung, I get touch screen, and Qwerty :D

iphone for entertainment but i dont need any more music than my tiny nano can carry and im not reall into games on the move

I'm glad I got the BlackBerry, so easy to use :)

None.

HTC Hero is win.

But iPhone for me, know people with both and iPhone wins handsdown.

Blackberry all the way
**** iChat BBM is the way forward

I have an iPhone 3G. It's great for what I want. Easy to text, when in horizontal mode, and brilliant for browsing the web and obviously there are plenty of useful apps to download.

Exactly the same. You should add a poll to this btw. ;)

I got the Iphone 3gs from O2 (Ireland) and it is fantastic.
I have free internet no matter where or when and the web browsing, push email, news apps etc.. are just fantastic.
I have it stuffed with music and movies for those boring long drives and apart from a slightly buggy bluetooth connection with the car kit, it's a top notch smart phone.

Put up a poll.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Btw,I have an iPod Touch,but recommend the iPhone.My cousin had a Blackberry but I thought the keys were too small,so was the screen.iPhone's better.

Blackberry all the way

Well jsut to let you guys know i work with iphones and they are ****. I have both and prefer blackberry and this is why.

• Iphone doesnt support sending content via bluetooth (which you check most handset out there will cover it)
  • The software has various problems and freezes constantly or you have to keep reseting the settings.
  • You cant forward texts without having to cut and copy the message
  • It does lose signal alot but this is more down to the network, but the Ariel (i dont mean the handset has an ariel on it, but all handset have one inside to get signal) is very poor if you are in area with basic coverage for calls texts then you might intermitent service.
  • There have been a lot of Glitches with the handset.
In fairness though it depends what you are looking for, a blackberry can be quite hard to set-up when you get it as its more complicated than the iphone. The iphone is very user freindly but i prefer the blackberry.

Example i have very poor signal in my area and i will get connected to the internet every time on my blackberry but have to constantly reset the settings on the iphone yet its the same network. hope this helps :D

I'm sending this on my iPod touch now and i think it's great so the iPhone can only be better. It's so easy to use and so many great apps