BlackBerry or iPhone?

Blackberry or iPhone?

• Total voters
BlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberryBlackberry

Dear Blackberry'ers,

Got the 9700 recently, but my BBM isn't working for some reason :S

Data services are on, I go to host routing table and it says 'no entries' I click the blackberry button and click register now but it comes up and says ''Registration message queued, it will be sent once data coverage is available''

Help, pretty please! Thanks

Dear Blackberry'ers,

Got the 9700 recently, but my BBM isn't working for some reason :S

Data services are on, I go to host routing table and it says 'no entries' I click the blackberry button and click register now but it comes up and says ''Registration message queued, it will be sent once data coverage is available''

Help, pretty please! Thanks

Scrap that, thanks to Jake it works now :D

thought bout getting an iphone but dont see the difference from the iphone and ipod touch apart from the phone bit ofcourse so have a blackberry along with an ipod touch :)

Dont like Iphone and I have 4 Blackberry Curve 8520 3 had the same problem and 1 the tracker ball didnt work now im on Blackberry 8900 thats starting to drop calls so I have to wait till december to change it

Blackberry's are are only good for messaging, such as e-mails. he rest is just pointless. Without the quality mailing and BBM, they're pointless!

iPhones. PLENTY of amazing apps, great internet browser, user-friendly, gives you plenty of freedom to organise everything however you want, plenty of hacking and many more.

Granted the iPhone has better apps [game apps, not useful apps], the BB also has a good browser, very user friendly, and freedom to organise? Does that mean folders? If so check. Hacking? Pass.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Dont like Iphone and I have 4 Blackberry Curve 8520 3 had the same problem and 1 the tracker ball didnt work now im on Blackberry 8900 thats starting to drop calls so I have to wait till december to change it

9700 is solid, im using my temporary one atm until I get my torch.

Got a 9700 myself, top drawer

Go with the Iphone so you don't succumb to BBM. I think some people are truly addicted to it and are constantly distracted.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy either. Samsung Galaxy S for me every time.

Neither, keep it simple or get a proper smartphone.

I'm at that stage of my contract where I can upgrade to a new handset, but I'm not sure whether to opt for the BlackBerry or iPhone. Both handsets come at a similar price per month.. Pros and cons, anyone?

jack go for the htc hd desire i have got it and it does every think the iphone and blackberry does be much better camera and the fact is it is in hd to