Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

Rather depressing reading all these comments and rumours. He should be given time. You can't magically turn a team that was spiraling out of control around in 5/6months.

Rather depressing reading all these comments and rumours. He should be given time. You can't magically turn a team that was spiraling out of control around in 5/6months.

5/6 months in to his job and he still doesn't know the best way for us to play.

HAS TO GO.

Right, **** it. I have work shortly. Good night to you all. And should it be officially announced that he is sacked before I wake up, then have a drink on me. This is like Christmas, birthday, Easter all at once. **** it, chuck Hannukah in there as well. Happy Hannukah.

Buzzin' el.

Houllier, Hodgson & Ancelotti who will get sacked first?

Phwoar who's that in your avatar? Girls + Oil = :$

Hodgson -> Houllier -> Ancelotti

Hodgson is not good enough for Liverpool. I DID think that when he first came in, but gave him the benefit of the doubt. But all my Liverpool family & friends were adament from day that he shouldn't be there.
As an AVFC fan, I'd like to give Houllier till the end of the season...Although I do question some of his tactics & choice of players (which he managed to correct a bit against Chelsea)
Ancelotti is a yes-man, just like at AC Milan. He isn't of the same calibre as other managers, but is just fortunate to be at clubs that are blessed with money. Understand Chelsea did the double, but as I'm not the biggest Chelski fan, I always predicted their downfall would be sooner or later.

Time's not the factor here. The problem is all the problems that came with Roy, more than **** performances, even worse transfers and man-management skills just to highlight a few. Liverpool is a top 4 if not top 6 team, we should not be lingering in 12th position, even below everton. Liverpool does not deserve a manager who only has a winning percentage of 35% in the league, we deserve more. I dont think this is a matter of time.

Time's not the factor here. The problem is all the problems that came with Roy, more than **** performances, even worse transfers and man-management skills just to highlight a few. Liverpool is a top 4 if not top 6 team, we should not be lingering in 12th position, even below everton. Liverpool does not deserve a manager who only has a winning percentage of 35% in the league, we deserve more. I dont think this is a matter of time.

Liverpool have 1 game in hand against Newcastle, Everton and stoke, and 2 games in hand against Bolton and Blackburn. 2 good results and some bad ones for other teams, and you are right back into 7th place. That isn't too bad..

would rather they got a new manager AFTER the Everton game :D

Is anyone still doubting that Hodgson should GO!!! And I MEAN NOW!!!! Liverpool deserves better than this.

I think it will be someone until the End of the season, Most likely Kenny, Which i think is a mistake.

Yeah because we're not in need of a motivator, a legend, someone who will put the players in their place oO)

That's just an idiotic statement tbh.

I personally don't wank KK to take over on a temporary basis, as it'll probably do more bad than good imo.
If he was to take over, it'd probably only be till the summer, and if we appoint a new man in the summer, we'll have had 3 different managers in the space of a year - meaning players having to adapt to 3 different managers.

If a manager such as Ragnick is available now, someone who i believe will fit FSG's criteria, then why not just go and get him? why risk it for Boas or Klopp when both will probably turn round and tell us where to go...

Liverpool players r to blame apart from 3 outta the 11 all rest r just not good enough or have the quality.
Then you go and get Roy, who has only managed Fulham and in switzerland, recipe for disaster written all over it tbh. Maybe next you get Mcclaren for new manager lol.

Yeah because we're not in need of a motivator, a legend, someone who will put the players in their place oO)

Your in need of someone who can take the club forward.... Long term, Not a blast from the past, the Fact he is a legend at Anfield should mean nothing, he should be marked on his ability to do a job, And he hasn't managed for what 15 years...?

Was Rafa that good? There was quite a few Liverpool fans who wanted him out and i'm sure those same ones are now calling for his return. Lets not forget the puzzling decisions Benitez made tactically and those attempts and mind games which was embarrassing for him and the club. Not to mention that you could clearly see that Lpools top players had started to lose confidence in Rafa.

I think in times like these where Liverpool has gone even further backwards people rely on this romantic viewpoint that Rafa was amazing. Yes he did bring them close to the title, and excellently so, but I thought the CL final was Gerrard's motivations not his (bringing on Didi Hamaan didn't win the game) and don't forget that they were being beaten in the F.A cup final by an average West Ham side only for Gerrard to score a ridiculous last minute strike.

IMO, I agree with Scott, look forward not backwards and get a new manager in to freshen things up.

Back to talking about Blackburn, I thought we played well yesterday and you can certainly see the roots of a more free flowing attacking football by Blackburn without relying on "Hoof it percentages". Although liverpool were poor I thought we exploited their weaknesses well.

Was Rafa that good? There was quite a few Liverpool fans who wanted him out and i'm sure those same ones are now calling for his return. Lets not forget the puzzling decisions Benitez made tactically and those attempts and mind games which was embarrassing for him and the club. Not to mention that you could clearly see that Lpools top players had started to lose confidence in Rafa.

I think in times like these where Liverpool has gone even further backwards people rely on this romantic viewpoint that Rafa was amazing. Yes he did bring them close to the title, and excellently so, but I thought the CL final was Gerrard's motivations not his (bringing on Didi Hamaan didn't win the game) and don't forget that they were being beaten in the F.A cup final by an average West Ham side only for Gerrard to score a ridiculous last minute strike.

IMO, I agree with Scott, look forward not backwards and get a new manager in to freshen things up.

Back to talking about Blackburn, I thought we played well yesterday and you can certainly see the roots of a more free flowing attacking football by Blackburn without relying on "Hoof it percentages". Although liverpool were poor I thought we exploited their weaknesses well.

What is your View of all this going on at Blackburn and who do you think they will actually sign?

Just depressing. :( I dont know about Ragnick, being from Germany he always seemed to do a good job with his teams. He left Hoffenheim because of some clash with Hoffenheims sugar daddy Dietmar Hopp (transfers&ambitions). He never managed a team in England or even outside of Germany. One of his positives for sure is that he likes to bring in young players and develop them (Luiz Gustavo, Carlos Eduardo - just to name two of them). Roy's time is over but I dont know if Ragnick is the right guy for this job.

Again, I'd like Boas. Doubt it'll happen though.

And apparently, LFC statement at 1PM today.