Blackpool v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can that NOT be a penalty?

The ref was a nervous teenager who got scared!

Well played Blackpool, the football and the desire they show is second to none, it really is. Dare I say it, I think they play the best football in the league. And Holloway is a genius. So full credit to Blackpool.

On to us, much better and it was actually very refreshing to see us attacking away from home. Result aside we played a lot better and Martin Kelly really does need a run of games at RB, he has been a revalation. Cannot wait for Aurelio to come back, again, he is our best LB by a mile. I would have liked to have seen Babel have a run out for 20-30 minutes but what's done is done, we lost, we looked a lot better, we attacked and there are a lot of positives to take to the Derby on Saturday. It also makes a refreshing change to see Lucas making a few more surging runs with the ball and also DAgger and Skrtel playing it out from the back and not hoofing it.

Result aside, a lot better :) And again, well played Blackpool.

And Ian Holloway texting on touchline - HERO.

Blackpool are two points off the European places, Liverpool are 4 points off the relegation places xD

Whats happening to this world !?

now thats a debate with getting into, just not today.. I will reflect on the match with you.

Torres looked sharper... Your defence well is your defence... Suprised Maxi didnt play tonight, Was he carrying an Injury or something

Haha, it is a debate we could have sometime via PM maybe Scott, definitely not tonight though :)

Indeed, Torres and Kelly were very good, Johnson was awful and Skrtel and Agger were definitely shaky. Not as far as I know, not sure why Jova started ahead of him. Meireles was poor, pulled out of so many challenges and kept giving the ball away, Kuyt also kept gifting Blackpool the ball. At least we played football rather than hoofball tonight.

I am not going to lie, i never knew that... I have learnt something new today... I was making a little joke, as i knew he wasnt scared of United. I am sorry for any offence caused

I was trying to point out why i have faith in him.

and it wasnt just the hilsbourough disaster, although that had a massive affect on him and he went to the funerals of all the victims.

he was also presnent for the Heysel disaster and Ibrox.

those 3 things would take a big toll on any man.

I don't have any doubts that Dalglish will do the job, but before he does anything he needs to get rid off all that **** dead wood, and then make his own team as much as he can in January.

Haha, it is a debate we could have sometime via PM maybe Scott, definitely not tonight though :)

Indeed, Torres and Kelly were very good, Johnson was awful and Skrtel and Agger were definitely shaky. Not as far as I know, not sure why Jova started ahead of him. Meireles was poor, pulled out of so many challenges and kept giving the ball away, Kuyt also kept gifting Blackpool the ball. At least we played football rather than hoofball tonight.

Yeah Meireles just didnt look upto the challenge tonight, do you think being tottaly Serious that Woy used to play him on the wing, as he saw in training he didnt like a challenge..? And i Guess Cole was also Injured... And Shelvey looked alright against us when he came on, Suprised he didnt get 20 minutes.

Can anyone tell me if Kelly is playing for the England U21? He looked promising today and should be given some run outs for the national side I think.

As good as they've been for us, I can't help but think Jon Stead and Brett Pitman are feeling pangs of regret at not signing for Blackpool in the summer... Who knows how many Pitman would have scored with that sort of support.

^ Kelly's competing with Kyle Walker for the right back spot in England Under-21s.

I was trying to point out why i have faith in him.

and it wasnt just the hilsbourough disaster, although that had a massive affect on him and he went to the funerals of all the victims.

he was also presnent for the Heysel disaster and Ibrox.

those 3 things would take a big toll on any man.

As i said, I never knew thats the reason he left.... otherwise i wouldnt of mentioned it, i am not one of them Fans who will make Jokes about Sad Disasters like that.. EVER.

Looks like Dalglish has sorted Torres' finishing out, great finish for his goal!

Yeah Meireles just didnt look upto the challenge tonight, do you think being tottaly Serious that Woy used to play him on the wing, as he saw in training he didnt like a challenge..? And i Guess Cole was also Injured... And Shelvey looked alright against us when he came on, Suprised he didnt get 20 minutes.

I don't know what to think of Meireles, sometimes he is amazing and retaining the ball and can run the midfield, sometimes he can play like he did tonight. Yeah Cole is injured, Shelvey did get 20 minutes ;) Never did much, showed a bit of determination though.

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Can the Pool fans clear something up for me: why have they given up on Kenny after 2 games?

Who has given up on Kenny?

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Can anyone tell me if Kelly is playing for the England U21? He looked promising today and should be given some run outs for the national side I think.

Indeed, he is involved in the U-21 setup.

Question to the liverpool fans :
how do you think Lucas played tonight ?

last year he was absoltely awful

this season he has been one of our consistant performers without doing anyhtin .. he just keeps ball and kepps play ticking

tonight he looked abit more attacking with runs ETC which in my eyes has improved my view of him yet again

played well

I don't know what to think of Meireles, sometimes he is amazing and retaining the ball and can run the midfield, sometimes he can play like he did tonight. Yeah Cole is injured, Shelvey did get 20 minutes ;) Never did much, showed a bit of determination though..

Wow, on the stream i was watching i didnt see him once... Wow. it wasnt the best quality, but didnt see him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.