3) How's practice been?

(I'm sorry translation.)

1) what's the most effective tactic? Link

2) Oi?

3) How's practice been?

(I'm sorry translation.)

1. The one in the first post.

2. OIs are in the first post.

3. Training is whatever you want (I do tactics until it's fluid, then balanced general, and att movement)

Who take corner and freekick??and what do you use for Individual player training?

Thanks

In football manager 2016 anything where you win is a success - if you expect 8-0 9-0 happening on a consistant level then you need to be an extremely good side - a regent side that are much better than the rest of your opponents and then you still should expect you won't win every game like that.

It would be wise to see 4-1 3-0 4-1 as a success and then get 5-0 and 6-0 as a rare event or a sometimes event and even more rare a double digit - you cannot judge how good the tactics are if you expect big numbers only - you can also not judge a tactic on 3 matches you will need a big number here - something like 76+ with the same players - fully fluid - high team cohesion - as often as possible great morale - what you can do though is watch matches and see the tactics potential - make an estimation over the course of the many matches - did you deserve to lose did you deserve to win etc

If I play as Barcelona which I do becourse they are my team since the early 90's then I have clear expectations on what I expect from them when I test run a tactic - If they fail to succeed under those expectations I fail the tactic - I look at them visually 3d matches set to extended match with 2 notches above normal in speed I estimate - How dangerous my team looks when they create chances - How many of the shots that gets blocked - How often the opponent get one on one with my goalkeeper - etc etc. If something feels wrong I either change or fail the tactic - If the opponent have been really dangerous on my third its a clear fail instantely if they have had 1 big chance and everything else has been pathetic I continue with that setup.

Statistically winning a match is usually a good thing, but if you struggle to do so and still win I would be worried - if you win with ease that's where you can estimate you have something.

If you play with an underdog team like lowest media prediction - success is a top position or even top mid depending on how bad your team is - in those cases you will get many defeats becourse the players quality is naturally low and will not be able to cope with most opponents - so success criterias here would be ignoring how well the opponents play against you - How much damange can you make over the course of a season to them and finish in a respectable position.

If you are trying to test new roles start a new save - don't use a personal save and don't use a regent save - 1st year is all that matters. Pick a team everyone else would pick to test stuff like Leicester or a 24th predicted team in the lowest league like Weston-super Mare :)

conclusion don't fail something that wins or something that looks beautiful (potential).

Cheers mate

I Know mate, i was too quick, im gonna do a new save with US Sassuolo, and try the tweak, lets see what it gives me :)

Who take corner and freekick??and what do you use for Individual player training?

Thanks

I don't set anyone to take corners and free kicks, so whoever takes them, takes them.

And I leave individual training to the AssMan.

How to program this workout?

At the start of pre season (first 3 weeks)

fitness - avarage - match tactics

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

team cohesion - very high - match tactics

During the season

balanced - avarage - def pos

[I'm doing this.

a corner kick who?]

when writing them, I'm sorry I used the translation always

How to program this workout?

At the start of pre season (first 3 weeks)

fitness - avarage - match tactics

Afterwards (until the tactic is fully fluid)

team cohesion - very high - match tactics

During the season

balanced - avarage - def pos

[I'm doing this.

a corner kick who?]

when writing them, I'm sorry I used the translation always

In preseason - you won't benefit from going fitness - its a misinterpretation by the one that told you that - Fitness in general training improves physical attributes and are useless in preseason so is other training schedules in general training except team cohesion that helps your team gel - if ever using fitness training under general training you could use it for 6 months or 12 months meaning during the season.

A correct way of handling the preseason would be to go

Team cohesion - 50% - high/very high intensity - match preparation=tactics - also tick off both rest days
At the tactic screen you should add the tactic you want fluid in all 3 tactic slots - it helps getting the tactic fluid faster

Inseason its recommended to go

Balanced - 30% - average - match preparation= Defensive positioning/Attacking movement - rest both days ticked

For those who wanna be aware what attrributes are effected look below

General training:

View attachment 143276

Like the look of this tweak, looks like it will suit my players a bit better. Did you find that you conceded more goals than the original set-up though?
Cheers
No the only difference i found from the original for myself was that i finish more of my chances.

So, if i use once per week each type of training is a rotation basis, 1 1/2 months, i will get the same as balanced?

And what about the other type of training? Do you also have what they increase?

I don't recommend rotation of training schedules for one simple reason - players can get injured and lose out on one of the schedules when you rotate - if the purpose was to train a bit of everything then use balanced - but take a look at the tactics you use is it a physical type of tactic or is it a technical or attacking - it might be a good idea to combine 2 schedules a year - one till january and one till june

I don't understand your 2nd question - you talking about individual training? it tells you what it improves, but usually the complete schedules has alot to offer and cover alot of areas - on lower levels like 5th division England I wouldn't even bother with individual training I let the assman do that job at that level.

Let me know if it was what you meant

cheers

Challenge on.. trying to take Whitehawk to EPL :p

We doing fine now promotion expected.

View attachment 143229

I have made little tweaks to the tactic because in LLM it is hard to find good players at Trequartista, Roaming Playmaker and Complete Forward.

Challenge on.. trying to take Whitehawk to EPL :p

We doing fine now promotion expected.

View attachment 1061070

I have made little tweaks to the tactic because in LLM it is hard to find good players at Trequartista, Roaming Playmaker and Complete Forward.

Cool I'm interested in what you did - can you post the formation?

16.3: 16.3 patch tweak_FEAB5BA0-48F5-4686-9201-63D50BAC015C

Tested with Arsenal, Southampton, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday. All great results. This tactic is all about crossing. And set pieces. But whatever it does, it works.

First test was Arsenal. Media prediction was 3rd but we're 1st by 16 points already in February.
View attachment 1052190

View attachment 1052170

This one does use OIs.
View attachment 1052189
View attachment 1052171

View attachment 1052172
View attachment 1052173
View attachment 1052174
View attachment 1052175

View attachment 1052177

Next was Sheffield Wednesday. Media prediction of 9th, but we're 1st by 14 points in March
View attachment 1052176
View attachment 1052179
View attachment 1052178
View attachment 1052180
View attachment 1052181

Then Southampton. Media prediction of 8th, but we're clear in 2nd in March with a game in hand, we're through to the 2nd round of the Europa knockout stages, and we won the Capital One Cup. I'll take that as a win in first year of 16.3.
View attachment 1052182
View attachment 1052183
View attachment 1052184
View attachment 1052185
View attachment 1052186
View attachment 1052187

And QPR. You know the story by now...
View attachment 1052188

4 teams tried, 4 successes. Who should we try next?

Well if their ever was a tactic I wish I created its this one - So ofcause I have added it to my new thread that has an underdog section - their is several other underdog formations around and maybe even more inspiration for yet another version of this beauty you created

I link back from Sublimity Here

Cheers mate

ps Don't stop the updates

I don't recommend rotation of training schedules for one simple reason - players can get injured and lose out on one of the schedules when you rotate - if the purpose was to train a bit of everything then use balanced - but take a look at the tactics you use is it a physical type of tactic or is it a technical or attacking - it might be a good idea to combine 2 schedules a year - one till january and one till june

I don't understand your 2nd question - you talking about individual training? it tells you what it improves, but usually the complete schedules has alot to offer and cover alot of areas - on lower levels like 5th division England I wouldn't even bother with individual training I let the assman do that job at that level.

Let me know if it was what you meant

cheers

I play a very technical game, very high possession and pressing, with 4 playmakers and 2 DPF, so im thinking on going for tactical and ball control. When i scout, my athletic standards are so high that i only need to develop the mental and tech ones.

The other training are the att movement and defensive positioning.

tks in advance

Btw, im using this tactic as a basis to mine as i've done with all tactics from the OP

Out of curiosity i am currently playing as Brighton and have James Wilson, what should i train him as for this tactic?

This is my current squad in Premier League

View attachment 143055