I have him as a DLF in support, with different instructions and marking, to try and drop back a bit more. I want to try with an F9 too...

Who are you playing as? I can send it to you if you want to try it out.

No point, as I'm still at work... I'll test later. Maybe a 442 can be used as a complement when you are loosing, or against weakr opposition.

It is for 15.3.2 correct?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

It is for 15.3.2 correct?

Στάλθηκε από το GT-S7710 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yes, whatever the newest one is. It was just built last week, so it will work with anything today.

Hi GobBluthJD, Great job mate! I'm using your first tactic for a while now, it's been insane! Now I started a new save with Liverpool (LFCMarshallUpdate) playing both your tactics. The 4-5-1 for home games and your counter tactic for easy away games. In my opinion the counter tactic is not on the same level as your 4-5-1 :(

Hi GobBluthJD, Great job mate! I'm using your first tactic for a while now, it's been insane! Now I started a new save with Liverpool (LFCMarshallUpdate) playing both your tactics. The 4-5-1 for home games and your counter tactic for easy away games. In my opinion the counter tactic is not on the same level as your 4-5-1 :(

Well I read my post again and it's sounds negative (A) I had some amazing results using your counter tactic but for me personally your attacking tactic is more consistent (also away games).

Both tactics work great but I prefer your attacking tactic!

I've been rolling with a BBM instead of the CM-AU and it's helped me control the match a bit more. A lot more consistent play from my CMs.