For those playing FM Classic (no OI's) this one is surely the best tactic (maybe tied with TheWibe's Sir Goalalot). It's pure plug and play...

For those playing FM Classic (no OI's) this one is surely the best tactic (maybe tied with TheWibe's Sir Goalalot). It's pure plug and play...

Really? That's good to hear! I've never played FMC, so I didn't know how it would work. Maybe I'll try it now...

Who are you playing as?

We knocked PSG into the Europa League in the Best Placed Playoffs. Not a huge amount, but we only had 10 men AND it's Stoke in 2015, for Christ's sake. Pretty happy with that.
View attachment 226107

View attachment 226094View attachment 226093View attachment 226092
So far ,so good . I am putting the Juventus match stats just for info. Its just impossible to win away to Juventus in first season.

I want to ask something else ,tho. My CD's are Dede and De Vrij(Dede DCL , De Vrij DCR) , and they are 6.5 every match . Do i need to have left footed DCL and rightfooted DCR , ot it doesn't matter ???
I see that everyone have almost perfect defense with different teams that they manage , but me :(
Do i do anything wrong , or do i switch my match prep. to a Def. positioning ?? Will any of this help ?

Here are my starting eleven - View attachment 226088

Also ...View attachment 226087The King(Klose) it taking them all on :)

Anyone viewing this thread and thinking about using this tactic..

Don't think, just download

Best tactic I've ever seen on this forum and I have tested so many this year..

Attack is incredible, everyone scores, the WM scores a bunch also, defence is the most solid I've seen, everyone gets high rating, just buy players that fit the system!

I would recommend right footed/either on the left WM so they can cut in etc and left/either on the right, you will get more goals.

Really? That's good to hear! I've never played FMC, so I didn't know how it would work. Maybe I'll try it now...

Who are you playing as?

Currently playing with Arsenal (still my first year with them, so no super team), but sitting comfortably top of the league. I love FM Classic because is so less time consuming, easy training, no OI's, no team talks... The problem with FMC is that some of the more successful and famous tactics in the forum, that rely heavily on OI's, simply don't work with FMC! So I'm always looking for great tactics with no OI's.

Currently playing with Arsenal (still my first year with them, so no super team), but sitting comfortably top of the league. I love FM Classic because is so less time consuming, easy training, no OI's, no team talks... The problem with FMC is that some of the more successful and famous tactics in the forum, that rely heavily on OI's, simply don't work with FMC! So I'm always looking for great tactics with no OI's.

I don't like tactics with additional OI's too because of breaking squad shape and irrational using of players: they ought to sit on the opponent's tail and waste other opportunities to create chances or space.

View attachment 950011View attachment 950012View attachment 950015
So far ,so good . I am putting the Juventus match stats just for info. Its just impossible to win away to Juventus in first season.

I want to ask something else ,tho. My CD's are Dede and De Vrij(Dede DCL , De Vrij DCR) , and they are 6.5 every match . Do i need to have left footed DCL and rightfooted DCR , ot it doesn't matter ???
I see that everyone have almost perfect defense with different teams that they manage , but me :(
Do i do anything wrong , or do i switch my match prep. to a Def. positioning ?? Will any of this help ?

Here are my starting eleven - View attachment 950025

Also ...View attachment 950026The King(Klose) it taking them all on :)

You know, for some reason, I've never had much luck with Dede or De Vrij in FM15. I don't know why! I always bought Dede in FM14, but this year I just cannot get him to play good D.

Apart from that though, good results! And Klose with 10 goals in 7 games at age 36 :p

I would recommend right footed/either on the left WM so they can cut in etc and left/either on the right, you will get more goals.

Good call! That was the next tweak I was testing and it definitely seems to produce a bit more goals and helps the flowing attack, so if possible, go for it!

Good call! That was the next tweak I was testing and it definitely seems to produce a bit more goals and helps the flowing attack, so if possible, go for it!

What about transforming that AM into a second striker? Has anyone tried it? Would love to play with 2 strikers!!!!

What about transforming that AM into a second striker? Has anyone tried it? Would love to play with 2 strikers!!!!

Interesting idea. The AMC provides a lot of tracking back work on D and a link between Defense and Attack...BUT..2 strikers would be fun. I'll try it :p

i have been trying almost all the tactics lately,i can easily say this is best FMC tactic for FM2015,especially F9 version is very stable and enjoyable to play.Thanks GodBluthJD for this great tactic :)

What match prep and training is everyone using for this little beauty guys?

What match prep and training is everyone using for this little beauty guys?

In the preseason, I do Tactics - Very High and Tactics for game day.
In the season, I do Balanced - Medium and Att. Movement for game day.

NICE. How did you set up the second striker? Did you mirrored the other striker?

I have him as a DLF in support, with different instructions and marking, to try and drop back a bit more. I want to try with an F9 too...

Who are you playing as? I can send it to you if you want to try it out.