Mr Drezzy: Im Baffled

argentina_flag.jpg

After their win against Independiente, Mr Drezzy said he was shocked at the F.A's decision to ban him from the SuperClasico. He said that something wasn't right, and like usual, Maradona is at the centre of it, how ever, he refused to speculate further, saying he could face further punishment

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

SUPERCLASICO IS NEXT​

super-2008c-logo.jpg

With only three days to go to the first SuperClasico of the season, this is the most anticipated SuperClasico for a long time.
It is the first SuperClasico for Diego Maradona as a manager, and he will be looking for the win, to put his side five points clear of River Plate. And it should have marked the return of Mr Drezzy to the Estadio Alberto.J.Armondo, but he has been banned from the Stadium.

vsRiver260306_10.jpg

In recent Years, Mr Drezzy lead his Boca side to two wins and a draw, River Failing to pick up any points. But with Mr Drezzy now in charge of River Plate, he looks for his team to walk away with all the points. This match has been on the lips of every football loving Argentine since Mr Drezzy announced he was leaving Boca for River Plate

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Maradona: We will win

article-0-056BBA030000044D-948_468x380.jpg

On the eve of the SuperClasico, Boca manager Diego Maradona has come out and simply said, Boca will win. Everything is in Boca's favour, and he cannot wait to crush River. He added it was a shame that Mr Drezzy cannot be there in person to witness the destruction of his team, he said this with a smile and a quick wink

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Mr Drezzy: Hernan to take charge

65dad9e01cf320031b377fa0b4254198.jpg

River Plate manager, Mr Drezzy, has confirmed that his assistant manager will be taking charge of the club for the day. he said he had full faith in Hernan Crespo had the ability to help Guide River to the win they deserved.

I love these little stories within the bigger picture! its awesome! such a good read and i can't help but follow! i think everyone following will agree that this is the best story on here at the moment! amazing detail and graphical display! keep up the work mate! :D

I love these little stories within the bigger picture! its awesome! such a good read and i can't help but follow! i think everyone following will agree that this is the best story on here at the moment! amazing detail and graphical display! keep up the work mate! :D

Thanks mate :D

Just playing the SuperClasico now actually

Okay thats cool :) love the story about the banning! will stay on to watch your update on it i expect :) good luck! :D

Yeah by far the best on here bud... kick maradonna's ***!!

Again, thank you....But i still think the Palermo story is Brilliant. And the hansen story has really taken off.

To be fair, i've read both of your stories and taken a few things from them to help mine.....the reason this story is in depth is because of Mr Mason :D

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Okay thats cool :) love the story about the banning! will stay on to watch your update on it i expect :) good luck! :D

yeah, got a little surprise to add to it at the moment, just looking for a good picture

Thanks but my story has only just taken off :) and thanks for your interest and following of it :) but this is an awesome story for detail and everything! must take ages but your work is respected on here mate :) okay cant wait!! :D

Thanks but my story has only just taken off :) and thanks for your interest and following of it :) but this is an awesome story for detail and everything! must take ages but your work is respected on here mate :) okay cant wait!! :D

Takes a little while but hey, gets me away from the misses lol

Haha yea tell me about Drezzy... This site is my sanctuary and this story my bible.

Boca Juniors 0 - 2 River Plate

Defederico (9), Jo (pen 71)

wpid-Boca-Juniors-vs-River-Plate.jpg

What a game, it wasn't that open, but there were alot of dirty tackles flying all over the place. River looked lost with out Mr Drezzy on the touch line, but a stunning Defederico goal on 9 minutes seemed to settle their nerves.
The referee let the game flow, with both teams hitting the woodwork. Maradona was up and down the touchline, challenging every referee decision. And every time an ex Boca player touched the ball, he was greeted with a chorus of boos.
Going into half time, River Plate were leading, to the dismay of the Boca fans, who were making their feelings known
In the second half, Insaurralde lunged in with two feet on Pablo Piatti, which earned him a straight red card. This was the turing point for River, and they looked the more likely to score, and they did, when Barrios was fouled in the area by Rodriguez. Rodriguez was all over Barrios before pushing him to the ground, which the Boca fans cheered.
It was Jo who stepped up to take the penalty, and it was a good one. he sent the keeper in the wrong direction to give Boca a two goal lead, and the three point. River win their first SuperClasico in years!

pipita.jpg

The River Players had stood up to the bully that is Diego Maradona. After the game, Diego went straight down the tunnel, his face looking like it had been smacked about abit

River Plate fans demand Crespo sacking!

209099685_62941368d3.jpg

Just hours after the SuperClasico, a picture of Boca manager Diego Maradona, and River Plates assistant Hernan Crespo, emerged on the Boca Juniors official web site. Many river fans are angry that Crespo would even contemplate doing such a thing, and have demanded his instant removal from River

What a brilliant result! bet that put a smile on your face! wow would love to see maradona's face! would of just dropped! Well done mate! and there's another twist of money! its perfect mate! :D absolute genius!

Mr Drezzy: Crespo stays!!!

crespo16.jpg

Today, Mr Drezzy has asked for calm from the River fans, insisting Crespo stays at the club. He told Rivers official web site that Hernan was a great man, a very kind one at that, and would never want to rock the boat. He said that this was a campaign by Maradona to upset the great Harmony at the club

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Crespo: I'm Sorry

0.jpg

After a picture of Crespo and Boca manager Diego Maradona surfaced online, Crespo has gone on live national TV to apologise for the incident. He went on to say River was in his heart and he loved the fans, but if they wanted him to go, he would. Reports are suggesting if Hernan was to leave, then another River Plate legend would be drafted in to replace him, Ariel Ortega.
But Mr Drezzy would like to keep Hernan at River Plate, and will try everything to keep him there

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Mr Drezzy's first Chilean test!

480911824v2_400x400_Front_Color-White.jpg

Today marks Mr Drezzy's first test as a national manager as he takes his Chilean side to Brazil in a friendly match. Brazil are clear favourites to win, but this is seen as an idea chance for Drezzy to evaluate his players.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Maradona: I support Brazil today

maradona-brazil-shirt-thumb-300x327-315.jpg

Diego Maradona seems to have a growing obsession with River Plate manager Mr Drezzy. Mr Drezzy's Chile side travel to Brazil, to play in a friendly match, but Argentine Legend Maradona has stated that he wants to see Chile crash and burn, whilst Mr Drezzy is in charge, and hopes Brazil demolish them

Brazil 1 - 1 Chile

Hulk (66)

Victor own goal (75)

Brazil+vs+Chile+stream+live++football+world+cup+2010+June+28+at+Johannesburg,South+Africa.jpg

The brilliance of Brazil couldn't break down a sturdy Chilean defence today. With the first half finishing 0-0, brazil made numerous changes, looking for the win.
Substitute Hulk went on a darting run, and scored a blinder, and it looked as if Brazil would go on to score more. But on 75 minutes, A Sanchez shot was deflected of Victor, and into the Brazil net. The game finished 1-1

Chile%20vs%20Brazil%2026.jpg

Mr Drezzy said his Chilean team showed him alot today, and they could be proud of them selves. If they played like this for the for seeable future, they should qualify easily for the World cup in Brazil

Barcelona Sniffing around

barcelona.jpg

Rumours in Buenos Aires today are suggesting that Managerless Barcelona will be seeking talks with current River Plate manager, Mr Drezzy.
Mr Drezzy has laughed of speculation, saying that if he were to Join Barca, that Maradona would probably worm his way into Real Madrid

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Police called to Mr Drezzy's Villa

foto5.jpg

Police have just confirmed that they have attended Mr Drezzy's villa, just out side of Buenos Aires, and have said the matter was to do with a Trespasser and a small scuffle. Police will release more details at a press conference later today

Another twist! how do you keep doing it mate! entertaining me right here! keep it up :) astonishing :D