Opening Stage Play Off: Winner wins the Division!.

River Plate 1 - 0 Boca Juniors

Funes Mori (28)

0.jpg

177886_2312008_DERF%20boca%20river%20mp%201.jpg

This was it, SuperClasico, River vs Boca, Mr Drezzy vs Diego Maradona....the winner would walk away with the title and bragging rights. It was a very tight game with both sides coming close but a fantastic strike on 28 minutes from Mori, handed River the game and the title.

1589500-1.jpg

River Plate had won the opening Stage title with this play off victory, it was sweet.

CHAMPIONS OF ARGENTINA!

2694672.jpg

There were jubilant scenes today as River Plate lifted the Opening stage title, after a hard win over fierce rivals Boca Juniors.

river-plate-campeon.jpg

river-plate-fans.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Shocking news halts River Celebrations

ambulance.jpg

River Plates players and fans have stopped celebrating their Championship win when news broke that there Manager, Mr Drezzy was found in his hotel room, with two bullet holes in his stomach.
Police released a quick statement saying that Mr Drezzy was in critical condition at an undisclosed Argentine Hospital

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Buenos Aires Police: We know why this happened

29.jpg

Today, Police have released a statement indicating they now why Mr Drezzy was shot, who is still in hospital in critical condition.
They said that after celebrating with his players, he was feeling tired and went back to his hotel room. They said, 15 minutes later, Police were called to his room after witnesses said they had heard gun shots fired.
Police are treating this as attempted murder, and they are asking witnesses to step forward and contact them as they continue their investigation

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Maradona cancels English tour, heads to Cuba

us_maradona.jpg

Today, Diego Maradona announced that he has cancelled his English tour and has instead flown to Cuba, to meet ailing leading, Fidel Castro.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

MARADONA's HOUSE RAIDED

1268992204.jpg

After Maradona's quick get away, Police raided his home. Police have refused to speculate on the reasons for this, but every one is saying that it is in connection with the Mr Drezzy shooting

This is an epic twist! truley amazing! i hope Mr Drezzy is okay :) brilliant win on the opening stage :)

Argentine Police

163500_large.jpg

Today, Police have confirmed they raided Diego Maradona's house, as part of their investigation into the attempted murder of Mr Drezzy.
They said that Diego is their main suspect after the gun used in the shooting was found under Mr Maradona's pillow

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Crespo: we are in shock

_41979352_crespo_afp300.jpg

Hernan Crespo emerged from Mr Drezzy's bedside, saying that his condition was improving. Crespo said that the whole squad was shocked, and saddened by events. Mr Crespo then said River Plate need to push on and do well in the Closing Stage, in honour of Mr Drezzy.
Meanwhile, River Plate have confirmed that Crespo will take charge of first team affairs until Mr Drezzy is fully fit

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Tevez: I am so upset

107168853_crop_340x234.jpg

Carlos Tevez has issued words of support to Mr Drezzy, who he played under for a year whilst he was at Boca.
Tevez said that Mr Drezzy was a great man, and hoped he would make a full recovery. He also stated he wanted to play under him again

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Messi: Hand your self in!

El_pelusa_abraza_a_la_pulga.jpg

Lionel Messi had today asked Diego Maradona to hand himself in. Messi went on to add that he thought this was a mix up and he hoped Mr Drezzy would make a full recovery

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Maradona Arrested in Bolivia

maradonapic.jpg

today, Argentine Police have confirmed that Maradona has been arrested in Boliva. Diego is currently on a flight back to Argentina to face charges for attempted murder

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Diego Maradona Charged: Faces 30 years inside prison

maradona_getty.jpg

On his arrival, Diego Maradona was arrested by police investigating the attempted murder of River Plates Mr Drezzy.
Police have confirmed that they have charged Diego Maradona with attempted murder, and he will appear in court tomorrow morning

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Maradona Imprisoned for 22 years

0.jpgg

Today, Maradona was imprisoned for the attempted murder of River Plate manager, Mr Drezzy. He will serve a minimum of 20 years in jail!
Mr Drezzy is now awake in hospital and it is hoped he will release a statement in the near future

Mr Drezzy: I may call it a day

River-Plate.jpg

Mr Drezzy today released a statement to the Press, stating that he may well head back to England once he is fit to do so. He said he enjoyed his time in Argentina but now thinks it may be time to head home, especially after what has happened

Ok guys, thank you for reading the Story. I really dont know where to take the story from here, and would love to continue, and i may still do, so i am going to give it a little rest, and see what happens next. Thank you SO much for reading, and thank you for people who left comments.

I would like to know peoples thoughts on the story, and if they would like it to continue or should it end here. THANK YOU PEOPLE

two words!

Pure Brilliance!!

i would love to see this story continue :) take a break if you need one and maybe finish the season off and head back to England to conquer! its one of the best stories though would hate to see it end :)

two words!

Pure Brilliance!!

i would love to see this story continue :) take a break if you need one and maybe finish the season off and head back to England to conquer! its one of the best stories though would hate to see it end :)

thanks mate, if i get offered a job in England i may go there, just depends.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Boca sack Maradona

6a00e54ef2975b88330133ee4dd6f5970b-500wi

Today, Boca juniors have said that they have terminated the contract of Mr Maradona, due to Gross misconduct.

I Think out of all the stories that i have read on fm base, this one is definately the most interesting:

1, Some fantastic results
2,Great marquee signings
3, The public conflict with Maradonna

Very different story compared to the dominance of the usual european clubs. fantastic twists and turns.

Hope you keep it going

I Think out of all the stories that i have read on fm base, this one is definately the most interesting:

1, Some fantastic results
2,Great marquee signings
3, The public conflict with Maradonna

Very different story compared to the dominance of the usual european clubs. fantastic twists and turns.

Hope you keep it going

thanks mate

South America Conquered Drezzy needs to move to Europe!!! Bring on Valencia or Napoli or Paris St Germain... I Love this story. Can you plant a gun in Wenger's house aswell please.

Ok then, lets say Drezzy leaves Argentina

Where would people like him to go?

Id be inclined to go to Italy....lol

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I might end the story here. It's been a good run, and has reached it's peak story line wise.

I don't think it can peak like it has done, and i'm thinking maybe it's time to end the story. I set out to do what i wanted in the story, and that was for Boca to reign supreme in South America. Then i knocked them down, and won things with River Plate.....i dont think there is much more to do.

Take a break and recover in hospital first, maybe another South American country? Chile? or Brazil?

sorry i'm new in this forum, i'm from argentina so i know boca, the other teams, the players... is it a history invented that you invented or is a FM save of yours??