Yeahh mate watched it on Bet365. Anyway history speaks for itself and i am looking forwartd to maybe a Gago reunion.

Copa Sudamericana 2nd Preliminary Round Draw

copa-sudamericana.jpg

Today, the draw for the Copa Sudamericana 2nd Preliminary round was drawn

Bolivar v Defensor Sporting
Boca Juniors v Colon
Emelec v Caracas
Vitoria v Goias
Melgar v Universidad San Martin
Atletico Paranaense v Corinthians
Cerro Porteno v Liga de Quito
Lota Schwager v Cucuta
Velez v Estudiantes (lp)
Atletico Goianiense v Gremio Prudente
Penarol v Nacional (PAR)
Danubio v Deportivo Quito
Flamengo v Gremio
Deportivo Cali v Atletico Nacional
River Plate v Lanus

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Yeahh mate watched it on Bet365. Anyway history speaks for itself and i am looking forwartd to maybe a Gago reunion.

Ok then, here's one for ya, this Years SuperClasico....Boca or River?

I'd love to go to one of these games, it must be awesome.

Boca Juniors 4-1 Colon

Copa Sudamericana 2nd Pre. Round 1st leg

Pastore (19), Battaglia (27), Jo (37, 76) [/COLOR]​

Lucero (4)

11resya.jpg

Boca got off to a very bad start, with Lucero exposing some terrible boca defending, tapping into an empty net.
But Boca began to play football, and looked the stronger side. Pastore equalised on 19 minutes with a free kick 25 yards out. 8 minutes later, it was Colons turn to show some aweful defending. They played it between the back line, but one pass went way too short, putting in Battaglia one on one with the keeper. He kept his composure and Boca were 2-1 up.
Ten Minutes later after a lull in the action, Boca were given a corner. Piatti aimed for Jo, who connected with a solid header. Boca were cruising, and Colon were sinking
The temp in the second half was so slow, that even the fans quietened down. But Jo raised the roof on 76 minutes, with another header and the winner. Boca lead the tie 4-1, and looked favourites to advance.

n_boca_juniors_fecha_13_boca_juniors_vs_colon_de_santa_fe-688802.jpg

Mr Drezzy has to be happy with this, they defeated a fellow Argentine side and played well for the Majority, totally different to the previous game

An Early Christmas for Boca fans

Fernando-Gago-Boca-Juniors.jpg

Today, Boca confirmed that Fernando Gago will return to Argentina and play for Boca, after signing a two year contract, having signed from Real Madrid for a minimal 2.3 Million. he will arrive just before Christmas
But there is some concern in the Boca camp, as it is believed at least four first team players will have to leave to free up some cash

Perfect Signing Of Gago Mate! Just The Twist This Story Needed :) Keep It Going Mate!! :D

Fox Sports: Chavez will not play with Gago, plus bitter attack on Barrios

foxsoccer1-300x300.jpg

Today, Fox sports is reporting that Boca Juniors player, Cristian Chavez, in angry that Gago is coming to Boca. He stated that he will refuse to play with him when Gago arrives in December.
He also had some words to say about Lucas Barrios. He said Argentines should be disgraced to share his nationality, as he is a Lazy striker and is No fit replacement for Martin Palermo.

Good mate keep it up... Gago will do wonders for your side. keep unsettling Tevez.

Gimnasia (LP) 1 - 3 Boca Juniors

George Dos Santos (46), Masuero sent off (22), Moreira sent off (77)

Piatti (8), Jo (48), Barrios (69)

19.jpg

Boca returned to Premier division action, traveling to La Plata to take on Gimnasia. Boca dominated the match, which was helped by two Gimnasia dismissals.
Pablo Piatti scored the opener, volleying in a Barrios cross. On 22, Abel Masuero was the last man and he made an ill judged tackle on Pastore, leading to his sending off. From the free kick, Pastore played the ball in to Jo, he headed the ball just over.
After the breal. Dos Santos scored within one minute, bringing the ten men Gimnasia level. But it didn't last long as Jo scored another header, this time from a Pastore cross, on 48 minutes. Boca controlled the match and Lucas Barrios broke away, scoring from 16 yards out. He ran straight to Chavez, and the two had words.
Boca went on to win the match but not before Chavez was taken out by a Moreira elbow, which saw him get his marching orders and surely a lengthy ban

gimnasiabocajrspronta.gif

This was boca's sixth straight win, the fifth in the league. Boca were on a high

Good mate keep it up... Gago will do wonders for your side. keep unsettling Tevez.

Keeping an eye on the Tevez situation, looks like City want rid, but he's injured at the mo.

Tried signing those player you mentioned, One went to Lazio and the other went to Madrid

Boca Juniors 3 - 0 Tigre

Santa Cruz (22), Lucas Barrios (46), Juan Manuel Insaurralde (65)

1229971651581_f.jpg

Boca looked to regain their unbeaten run with a home tie against Tigre.
Boca were off to a flyer, Santa Cruz scoring from 18 yards out to give Boca the lead. Boca kept shooting and pinning Tigre back, but couldn't break their defence again.
In the second half, Barrios scored from the kick off, after a great through ball from Pastore. Barrios netting his first of the game, but really, he should have had more.
Boca kept on pushing and on 65 minutes, Insaurralde headed home a Piatti corner kick. Tigre didn't have anything, only managing 3 shots on goal the entire game. Boca were supreme

Boca+Juniors+Vs+Tigre.jpeg

Boca deserved the win, but they should have scored more

Copa Sudamericana 2nd Pre. Round Leg 2

Colon (1)1-3(4) Boca Juniors

Federico Higuain (3), Rojo sent off (48)

Jo (7), Pastore (12), Milito (34)​

Colon+vs+Boca+Juniors.jpg

Boca cruised through to the next round, after defeating Colon.
Colon looked as if they were going to attack from the start and scored a wonder goal inside 3 minutes. How ever, they put too many men forward and a few minutes later, Jo played the ball to Pastore, who took the ball 50 meters, crossed the ball onto the waiting Jo's heads. But Colon's heads didn't go down and they kept attacking, but in the same fashion to the first goal, Boca broke away, Pastore crossed the ball to Jo, but this time Jo headed against the wood work. Pastore was the quickest to reacted and knocked the ball into the net.
Milito killed the game off half an hour in with a sweet volley from six yards out. Boca were 7-2 up on Aggregate, Colons heads went down and Boca just played the ball around the mid field, some times taking wild, long ranged shots. Boca through

boca-vs-colon-2.jpg

Boca were having a great start to the entire season, and it continued here tonight

Crazy, the fans are just football fanatics. In fact im thinkin of doin a Boca game myself or a Sao Paulo game

Say that again. Is it possible you can upload a screenshot of your squad please mate

South American football atmosphere is great, but want to let you know something, you will learn every curse word in the spanish dictionary in just 5 minutes of being there :D, this inspired me to do a South American Story :D

Brilliant squad, Pastore is amazin. I plan on startin a Sao Paulo game. I really admire south american football and currently savin up to go over to Fortaleza in Brazil. Quality of life is amazin

Brilliant squad, Pastore is amazin. I plan on startin a Sao Paulo game. I really admire south american football and currently savin up to go over to Fortaleza in Brazil. Quality of life is amazin

Good luck on going to Brazil, i hear they'll be a financial power soon. Yeah, it's taken a long time to get this squad, and nearly had me quit lol.

The only trouble that im having at the moment is Boca not offering me a new contract, runs out at the end of the season

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Mate I've read this and there is no way Pastore, Tevez, Aguero would sign for your team. Think you've cheated a bit.