Bolton v Arsenal (Sun)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 5K
1-1 RVP, could just see it happening after Bolton missed the penalty to go 2-0. Bolton will still get another chance though this game, ****** well take it.

Son, missing 16 out of 32 games this season (and EVERY other season) is NOT reliable.

I'm not saying sell him, I'm saying, let's buy a reliable partner/plan B for when he gets injured again.

Like, he is a fantastic striker.....when he plays.

BoxerLad - Reliable striker, Van Persie ? And about Wenger not been a good manager, course he is ! Won league 3 times, led Arsenal to an Unbeaten season /rant

Penalty ... Missed

Sorry mate but Van Persie is not a reliable striker. He's always injured. 25 games a season is a struggle from him and top clubs are expecting around 40 games a season from their top players. They need someone who is an out and out striker who is always readily available. Like Adebayor but when he got sold he never got replaced.

Sorry, thought you meant like a reliable goalscorer xD.

Maybe they should move for Aguero/Forlan

Raphael, that's right. I'd never thought about how we never replaced him.

As much as I now hate the fella he was brilliant when he was at the club.

Sorry, thought you meant like a reliable goalscorer xD.

Maybe they should move for Aguero/Forlan

Doubt Athletico would let any of them go + Forlan was in the BPL once and he was a flop. And even if they could Arsene is to stubborn to pay in excess of £15M if that for a player. He would rather scour the lower leagues for a dirt cheaper youngster who might not even make it... e.g Bendtner.

Beast, you want a repeat of the Reyes fiasco? :P

*reminiscing of our time with Henry*

Chamack for Song. Hmm not sure about that. Looks like they might be going to 4-4-2. Bolton might just try and drop Davis more deeper so they can take advantage of them having one less midfielder.

That Lee fella could of changed the game today, he's been getting in great positions all day but can't do anything with it...imagine if Sturridge had been there *shudders*

Arshavin on for Walcott, tbf i would of kept Walcott on, Arshavin's having a bad year form wise.

Where has Chamakh been? He hasn't played in Arsenal's first-team for a while and I was wanting to see him play a bit more. He can be a good target man and hold up the play.

Where has Chamakh been? He hasn't played in Arsenal's first-team for a while and I was wanting to see him play a bit more. He can be a good target man and hold up the play.

Wenger decided he overplayed him at the start of the season and he needed a rest, then RVP came back and and he lost his place because Wenger has stuck so rigidly to this 4-5-1.

Red didnt blow whistle for a foul later changed his decision and showed Yellow to Chamakh. That challenge deserved red imo..

Wenger is acting a bit like Hodgson was acting right before he was fired.

Well now, Boltons tackling in the first half was pretty dreadful...more than one was as bad as Chamakh's.

I think Arsenal would benefit from watching certain Barcelona games. Everyone knows how to foil Arsenal, pour everyone back.

Do this to Barca and you're in for a romping...if you sit back you are going to get hammered. Arsenal should study how they break down these massive defences walls and mimic it.

Back