Bolton v Arsenal (Sun)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 5K
There could easily have been 3 reds in this game

Well now, Boltons tackling in the first half was pretty dreadful...more than one was as bad as Chamakh's.

I think Arsenal would benefit from watching certain Barcelona games. Everyone knows how to foil Arsenal, pour everyone back.

Do this to Barca and you're in for a romping...if you sit back you are going to get hammered. Arsenal should study how they break down these massive defences walls and mimic it.

Have a feeling you havent watched 2 certain El Classicos over the last couple of weeks then

Cohen !!! Arsenal have thrown away their title hopes, time for Chelsea to push on :)

looking forward to hearing Wengers post match interview, I wonder if the words "still possible, mental toughness" are mentioned once again.

That has to be the moment of the season. Not just for the goal, but for Cohen celebrations. He was emotional.

Edit: It was his Late Father..

Last edited:
Seeing Szczesny sitting in that net like he was about to cry made my day :')

You can't be serious? That's out mental strength? Buy a commanding defender and a striker or GTFO, Wenger.

[video=youtube;RFzyYYZsxGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc[/video]
Im doing this dance now :D
ASEREJE :D

Arsenal can have no complaints, that 30 minute spell in the second half was chance after chance. Cannot wait to hear what Mr. Denial has to say ^^)

Fair play Bolton.

sigh.

we threw it away again, missed so many chances. if you miss chances, you won't win the league.

Watching Arsenal play just makes my frustration levels rise and rise. Now if City will win their two games they are 2 points from us and perhaps (=most likely) will get past us. 4th position finish here we come. Let's see what Wenger will say to that? " I dont need to spend." " 4th place isn't a disaster."

I've been scared before we play Man Utd every season...next week, I AM BEYOND TERRIFIED!

I'm predicting at least a four goal deficit to Man Utd. It's going to be embarrasing.

If City win both the games in hand then they will be only 2 points off Arsenal.

Arsenal last 7 games, 5 Draws, 1 loss and 1 win. Same as Spurs..

Arsenal season = Over.

If we beat them next week, then they'll come 4th I reckon.

As i predicted bout 3 months before , this is a two horse race between Chelsea and Man Utd and it always was, I certainly remember how so many people were ruling Chelsea out and saying Arsenal have the best chance to win it, well we have seen of that today, this is exactly why Ferdinand and now Ferguson come out and say that Chelsea have and have always been United's closest challengers this season, I wont say much on this game, whats new season after season, Arsenal in winning positions and they draw or they lose must-win games like these, its Wengers fault and he should quit after this season, to think Arsenal were in 4 competitions and a league cup final a month back

Back