• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 117
  • Views Views 5K
Arsenal are LOL

knew it would happen XD

Last edited:
Arsenal season = Over.

If we beat them next week, then they'll come 4th I reckon.

Only thing keeping us at 4th place is that Spurs need to play Chelsea, City and Pool.

Arsenal to realise they have nothing left to bottle and will smash United. the Chelsea will smash United and I will lol

As i predicted bout 3 months before , this is a two horse race between Chelsea and Man Utd and it always was, I certainly remember how so many people were ruling Chelsea out and saying Arsenal have the best chance to win it, well we have seen of that today, this is exactly why Ferdinand and now Ferguson come out and say that Chelsea have and have always been United's closest challengers this season, I wont say much on this game, whats new season after season, Arsenal in winning positions and they draw or they lose must-win games like these, its Wengers fault and he should quit after this season, to think Arsenal were in 4 competitions and a league cup final a month back

Sigh you haven't always been our closest challengers, Ferguson said two months ago arsenal were, only their choking has let you back in, even chelsea fans had, and still pretty much have written you off for the title

As for Wenger quitting, utter utter nonsense

this is just sad we need 2 more CB that can actually defend djourou was shocking for the cohen goal we need a defensive coach who can teach them how to defend at corners and defend in general we need mertesacker cahill R.Johnson but no he brings in some **** french defenders who arent use to the prem and struggle

we need a WC DM who can dominate the midfield song isn't strong enough his passing is weak and he makes poor decisions that give away the ball

we need a better DL Clichy takes to much time on the ball and looks to get forward too much play him as a ML/AML not as DL
we should get Baines

we need an another WC Striker

also a GK for now not one for the furture
Adler, Given etc

and get rid of all the dead wood Denilson Eboue Bendtner etc

if Wenger doesn't change we will get stuck in this trophy less mode and end up like many teams who have fallen from grace

Lots of criticism of arsenal, not a lot of praise for Bolton, where its deserved

Oh vell, but a 4th place finishhh iz notz a dizazteh. Throwing avay leedz iz not a dizazteh. I vill continuee my pafetic yooth polisy vor ze nexxt 5 or zo yearz, at ze same time charging ze fans ridiculouus prises and vatch zem suffah.

**** Arsenal and **** Wenger. Turned me into an adrenaline junkie over the past 7 years.

we cant finish for **** either what was nasri doing twice :(

I said before should consider getting Baines (though it's doubtful he is after all a lifelong Everton fan) or someone like him. But Cahill should definately be a must buy. And I won't even comment on wether or not Wenger should quit. It's just so ridiculous it's doesn't warrant a response. But the main thing today was-Bolton simply played better than Arsenal.

Lots of criticism of arsenal, not a lot of praise for Bolton, where its deserved

I'm not sure if I agree, it disgusts me when teams just throw their whole team into the area and don't play football at all, may as well be playing rugby.

Every team who do this should take a long hard look at the fantastic example set by Blackpool, a truly inspirational side imo.

this is just sad we need 2 more CB that can actually defend djourou was shocking for the cohen goal we need a defensive coach who can teach them how to defend at corners and defend in general we need mertesacker cahill R.Johnson but no he brings in some **** french defenders who arent use to the prem and struggle

we need a WC DM who can dominate the midfield song isn't strong enough his passing is weak and he makes poor decisions that give away the ball

we need a better DL Clichy takes to much time on the ball and looks to get forward too much play him as a ML/AML not as DL
we should get Baines

we need an another WC Striker

also a GK for now not one for the furture
Adler, Given etc

and get rid of all the dead wood Denilson Eboue Bendtner etc

if Wenger doesn't change we will get stuck in this trophy less mode and end up like many teams who have fallen from grace

You're the only team along with United to consistently be in the CL, hardly falling from grace. Why would you get another world class striker so he/RVP can benchwarm? Name a striker of that quality that will be happy not being guaranteed his place. Djourou and Koscielny have looked promising at times, and you have TV5 coming back which is a massive boost.

There's places to improve and players that need to be sold, but the overhaul you suggested is ridiculous. For a squad of an average age of 23 or whatever, I'd say they're successful. Just needs another leader on the pitch for them to look up to, be it TV5 or someone new.

I said before should consider getting Baines (though it's doubtful he is after all a lifelong Everton fan) or someone like him. But Cahill should definately be a must buy. And I won't even comment on wether or not Wenger should quit. It's just so ridiculous it's doesn't warrant a response. But the main thing today was-Bolton simply played better than Arsenal.

they should have got Samba in, Jan but Cahill is a must unless Squillaci massively improves next season, plus Baines and Lavezzi.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

I'm not sure if I agree, it disgusts me when teams just throw their whole team into the area and don't play football at all, may as well be playing rugby.

Every team who do this should take a long hard look at the fantastic example set by Blackpool, a truly inspirational side imo.
have you even seen bolton play this season? they play some fantastic football. But they are not stupid and recognise their own weaknesses, and Arsenals weaknesses and exploited it

they should have got Samba in, Jan but Cahill is a must unless Squillaci massively improves next season, plus Baines and Lavezzi.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

have you even seen bolton play this season? they play some fantastic football. But they are not stupid and recognise their own weaknesses, and Arsenals weaknesses and exploited it

Would Lavezzi leave though? Napoli aren't exactly doing much worst than Arsenal right now, and most of their players seem fiercely loyal to the club.

You play to your plan which bests suits the opposition. You can't always do a Blackpool, by conceding 4 goals and hope to try to score 5. Its suicidal and doesn't always work. That's why Blackpool are plummeting-they don't have a plan B and have been found out. And some of the stick on Bolton is harsh. Like Stoke City, they've been playing some excellent football lately

Last edited:
Pundits there are damning Sceszney but I don't think that's fair at all. I think he has LOADS of potential and if we get a keeper in, that will all go to waste.

What's everyone else's opinion on him? I assumed it was positive but maybe it's not?

Would Lavezzi leave though? Napoli aren't exactly doing much worst than Arsenal right now, and most of their players seem fiercely loyal to the club.

i dont know to be honest but they have to start trying to look at those kind of targets

Well he's good, but not good enought to be a Top4 club's No1. VDS , Cech , Hart , Szczesny, Reina. Who doesnt belong?

Stekelenburg would be great fix. Not too young to disturb Szczesny's development.

Back