• Draw

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Chelsea Win

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fancy Bolton for this.

Bolton 1-0 Chelsea- Elmander

After hearing all these stats over the last day or so, going to change my prediction.

Don't see Bolton getting a win here, but with Chelsea's away record don't think they'll win either with the form they've been in recently..

Bolton 1-1 Chelsea with a late, late goal snatching a point for someone.

Heart = Chelsea ∞ - 0 Bolton
Head = Chelsea ∞ - 0 Bolton

∞ = BIG NUMBER!

David Jones, Jamie Redknapp and Eduir Gudjonsen replace Gray and Keys on MNF also they are at the stadium and not in the the fancy MNF studio

Although Chelsea have won their last seven at the Reebok, as far as i'm aware they haven't played them there while Coyle's been in charge. I think Bolton will win 2-1 and I expect it to be much like to Man Utd's game there earlier on in the season.
yeah but coyle isnt doing good with them now XD

pumped up for this game we need a good run of wins come on chelsea !!

pumped up for this game we need a good run of wins come on chelsea !!

Until they go a goal down and they don't deserve to be Champions and are all wanking *****?

sorry, was too easy.

Until they go a goal down and they don't deserve to be Champions and are all wanking *****?

sorry, was too easy.

look, sorry to say this, but can you stop trolling the thread. IMO, you've made at least 10 different responses, and the match hasn't even begun. If you won't to talk more, please PM me, because I don't really like to argue on threads.

sorry, was too easy.

lol if Chelsea lose tonight you proberly will see me going mental bout them again out of anger then regret it bout an hour laterXD

look, sorry to say this, but can you stop trolling the thread. IMO, you've made at least 10 different responses, and the match hasn't even begun. If you won't to talk more, please PM me, because I don't really like to argue on threads.

1. It's not trolling if we're discussing the match. By making this comment, you've trolled.

Give it a rest with this everytime cfc says something about chelsea someone has to go back to that :S

This I can respect. I'll remove the comment, as it was unnecessary. My apologies for any offense caused.

EDIT: Not going to remove it as CFC has responded knowing it was made in jest at his past comments. Glad someone can take a joke on this site now.. jeez.

Give it a rest with this everytime cfc says something about chelsea someone has to go back to that :S

no worries mate cheers for backing me up and all but I take it as a joke as when I do look back on some of the things ive said out of anger it is ******* hilariousXD

1. It's not trolling if we're discussing the match. By making this comment, you've trolled.

This I can respect. I'll remove the comment, as it was unnecessary. My apologies for any offense caused.

EDIT: Not going to remove it as CFC has responded knowing it was made in jest at his past comments. Glad someone can take a joke on this site now.. jeez.

Sorry Dmf (A)

no worries mate cheers for backing me up and all but I take it as a joke as when I do look back on some of the things ive said out of anger it is ******* hilariousXD
they made me laugh, never seen such an overreaction to a loss, im hoping chelsea get a hammering ust to see what would happen this time round :D. Expect a draw though, with chelsea bossing the game and unlucky not to take all three points

Just heard from Martin Tyler that Petr Cech has never conceded a goal at The Reebok Stadium.. really don't know how this'll end now.