Status
Not open for further replies.
#JimWhiteTime

TDDS310113CL_6005.jpg

b0925e4e53e3df5e8ccc83ae79448694.jpg
car arrives at villa for a medical

58bdfabb3a46c5b177f5eff0e51c71db.jpg

The player is yet to be revealed and signing is yet to go through but watch this space as villa are close to signing what is seen as more of a 'star' player after a window full of signings to improve the squad

Carles Gil available for just 5m for rest of window, my manager won't play him as he doesn't use a cam and don't want him kicking off so he's going cheap!!!

Reports coming out of Merseyside that Everton have placed an enquiry for an unknown Goalkeeper from the Premier League. This is surely the final deal for Everton if it goes through.

Bit of a anticlimax...
Who are these mysterious players Everton and villa?
Was looking forward to a nice closing statement as well :-(

Bit of a anticlimax...
Who are these mysterious players Everton and villa?
Was looking forward to a nice closing statement as well :-(

I think a lot of transfers will have happened but borne isn't on to confirm them yet. I look forward to see who everyone got when they are confirmed!

View attachment 303161

Everton fail to get deal done by 12am deadline

Everton have not succeeded with the potential transfer of the mystery GK. Also, they ran out of time to get any other positions so no transfers here until the FGN window opens. :(

View attachment 766739

Transfer Window Review

The Transfer Window has well and truly SHUT now so let's have a look at who did the best business in the C2C deals!

Best Deal: Jack Butland to Burnley (Loan)

This was a good deal. Stoke needed to give him 1st team football, and he will easily be Burnley's best keeper by a mile for this season. Great business there!

Worst Deal: Joey Barton to Liverpool

Just. Why. Joey is NOT good enough to play for Liverpool. Simple. Terrible business by the Liverpool Chairman!!!

Best "Value for Money" Deal: Lallana, Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling to Man City as part of Swap

Now, who would take one of the most clinical strikers, and two of the hottest prospects in the world for Yaya Toure, Nasri and Navas??? Not me! Top notch by the Man City Chairman!

Worst "Value for Money" Deal: Arouna Kone to Aston Villa

Injured, OK and 30 years old. Not the greatest start to life at your new club. And unfortunately, that's who Villa got with Kone.

The "Torres" Deal (The deal which was maybe unnecessary and hogged up wages): Emmanuel Adebayor to West Ham

Think he's on 100k? There are WAYYYY better options for less wages out there. Be wary of your market...

Busiest Club: Everton F.C. (lewie100)

4 people in, 8 people out. A lot of people.

Worst Transfer Window: Crystal Palace (Parklane82)

Did they buy anyone?? Who knows. They have to try their luck with the FGN and DOM window. They needed to get quality in.

(Sorry if this offends anyone, just my opinion of the deals.)

You're going to be eating your words on that kone deal lewie

At just 1.5m I don't think he'll be the worst value transfer anyway even if he isn't a success

So you think one of Barkley/Stones could be the worst then?? :p I may change that. I agree there!

So you think one of Barkley/Stones could be the worst then?? :p I may change that. I agree there!

I'd probably say Charlie Austin if I had to choose. he could do well but 20m is quite steep for him

Chelsea

View attachment 303127

Chelsea have rounded up their business for the C2C transfer window with the likes of Didier Drogba, Loic Remy and John Obi Mikel having already left their was unlike to be too many more outgoings but it didnt stop a couple.
Along with Bojan joining the club, Chelsea have sold Petr Cech for a £12Million fee and been given a ready made back up keeper as part of the deal with Liverpool in the shape of Simon Mignolet.

The only other deal was Kurt Zouma moving on loan to Hull City for the season whilst Cool M Cool looks towards the foreign and lower league transfer window to secure 3 important targets.​

One in, one out.

Finishing business at the KC Stadium

View attachment 766832
Hull have concluded their deadline-day dealings by letting one Central defender go, and bringing a replacement in on loan.

The player leaving is none other than our former captain Michael Dawson. Michael has been a great servant at the club since joining from Spurs. He has however struggled to get the required game-time, and we felt obliged to accept when a bid came in from a club that will give him more game-time. He will therefore this season play in the blue shirt of Leicester City. After some very positive negotiation, we agreed a price that both parts were happy with. We at Hull City want to wish Michael the best of luck at his new club.

Selling Dawson meant that we were left a bit short in the CB position, but not for long. We are extremely delighted to announce that we have taken Kurt Zouma on loan from Chelsea for the season. Chairman Chris Kamara had this to say about the new recruit:

Kurt has all the potential to be a true world class defender. He is quick, strong and powerful. He is good in the tackle and a real menace in the air, so he can dominate both penalty boxes. After speaking to him, I've learned that he is very determined, but has a cool head on his shoulders for someone so young. We should see him fit very nicely in at the right or in the middle of our defence this season.

With finances very much at the same level as in the start of the window, Hull wish to state that all business is not done, and that there will be some movement in, in the coming days.

View attachment 303107

Stoke brought in several players in the C2C window, and sold a few as well.
In:
Antoilin Alcaraz (Everton)- £1.5m
View attachment 303104
Didier Drogba (Chelsea) - Part of swap deal
View attachment 303102
Ashley Westwood (Aston Villa) - £6m
View attachment 303103
Jesse Lingard, Will Keane and Tyker Blackett (Manchester United) - Combined fee of £8m
View attachment 303101View attachment 303100View attachment 303099
Out:
Bojan (Chelsea) - £8m + Drogba

Jonathan Walters ( ) - £4m

Jack Butland (Burnley) - Loan

Status
Not open for further replies.