Status
Not open for further replies.
Not able to take any teams Key Players, First Teamers or Squad Rotators:-

"Loans (Backup or below) from foreign clubs - 1 per season (50% of wages and 25% of player value and a future fee of 75% of player value at the time of purchase during the loan only, you will forfeit one of your chairman transfers for the next season. They are selected at random in excel, at the point of transfer confirmation, i will reply with the sacrificed chairman slot. You decide if it's worth it)"

Quick question. I only have my iPad with me at the moment, so I'll struggle to follow the template above.

Would it be acceptable if I just did my transfers in the same layout as the C2C transfers?

Quick question. I only have my iPad with me at the moment, so I'll struggle to follow the template above.

Would it be acceptable if I just did my transfers in the same layout as the C2C transfers?
Yeah fine as long as I get all the details I put in the template

Well, I've had more money at clubs. Still, I would imagine players will get sold as it is holidayed, so for now, in Nigel we trust.

I'll also get around to announcing my new imports in the morning.

Just wanted to say good luck with the game guys I always love the chairman games, I'll be following the thread with great interest and seems to be shaping up very nicely.

No, I'm afraid I leave them upto the game, there wouldn't be a way to manage it and it's more time consuming than beneficial imo

Ok, did you get my messages? Left my loan player of transfers so inboxed it a minute ago, is that OK?

Last edited:
So, if we bid for the same player as someone else, we might lose our chance of getting a transfer? There is no chance of sending a second option in case the first one gets taken?

Edit: Didn't see the "backup" slots until now! Sorry!

Also, who wins a bid for a player is based solely on reputation? If Chelsea with Mignolet and Courtois bid for a gk, they will still beat Crystal Palace, even though the GK will be 3rd choice at Chelsea but 1st at Crystal Palace?

Last edited:
So, if we bid for the same player as someone else, we might lose our chance of getting a transfer? There is no chance of sending a second option in case the first one gets taken?

Also, who wins a bid for a player is based solely on reputation? If Chelsea with Mignolet and Courtois bid for a gk, they will still beat Crystal Palace, even though the GK will be 3rd choice at Chelsea but 1st at Crystal Palace

Mwaahaahha

I'm confused with the ticket prices....how do we choose what to set them at? or is the plan to charge a bucket load just to rake the money in?

I'm confused with the ticket prices....how do we choose what to set them at? or is the plan to charge a bucket load just to rake the money in?
Current prices are on club finance on first page, can raise to increase income or drop and get more people through the gates

Leicester Confirm Two

View attachment 302706
Leicester City have today confirmed two signings to strengthen the defence.

First in is Michael Dawson. The ex-Spurs stalwart joins from Hull, where he was deemed surplus to requirements. Since their return to the Premiership, Leicester have been actively seeking defensive reinforcements, and in ex-England international Dawson, they have a very solid addition.

Late into the window, there was also confirmation that a loan signing would be joining. That loan was of Eric Dier, the new Spurs import. With playing team possibly limited at White Hart Lane, he was rumoured to have jumped at the chance of regular action at the King Power.

Lineker has stated that will most likely be the last signing for the summer at the KP, and that apart from a couple of departures, he is more than happy with the balance of the squad for the upcoming season.

Also, who wins a bid for a player is based solely on reputation? If Chelsea with Mignolet and Courtois bid for a gk, they will still beat Crystal Palace, even though the GK will be 3rd choice at Chelsea but 1st at Crystal Palace?

Yeah, haha I added a few backup slots... I foresaw this issue.

In regards to the solely on rep, it's a formula that using a combination of player, manager, club rep and I personally take into account preferred personnel and clubs

Yeah, haha I added a few backup slots... I foresaw this issue.

In regards to the solely on rep, it's a formula that using a combination of player, manager, club rep and I personally take into account preferred personnel and clubs

Sounds very good. I trust your judgement!

Are we allowed to add a backup slot for every type of transfer, just in case? Or are we restricted to 3 backups?

I was also wondering. Are players trained at Cardiff and Swansea considered home-grown in England?

Last edited:
Right thats mine all done, the 2.5 of value on any foreign transfers is a killer for any player over £15Million!

Got mine all done as well! Looking forward to seeing what I get :p

Sounds very good. I trust your judgement!

Are we allowed to add a backup slot for every type of transfer, just in case? Or are we restricted to 3 backups?

I was also wondering. Are players trained at Cardiff and Swansea considered home-grown in England?
I think any team in UK is classed as homegrown

Status
Not open for further replies.