Status
Not open for further replies.
new Southampton signing aspires to be England captain

new Southampton defender John Stones tells Football Focus he aspires to become captain of his club and one day to captain England.
The 21-year-old, who was given his first senior international start in a friendly against Norway in September 2014, followed by his competitive debut five days later in a Euro 2016 qualifier against Switzerland, admits he "never expected" to achieve what he has at such a young age.
Stones describes wearing the England armband as a "massive honour" and says he hopes to be viewed as a "leader on the pitch" for club and country in the future.

Anyone heard anything about how long the next windows will be?

I'm sure borne will be on later to confirm transfers and announce the next window(along with the window duration).

I doubt it will be too long as its not like we need to negotiate much, its just a list of 3 players we want

I'm sure borne will be on later to confirm transfers and announce the next window(along with the window duration).

I doubt it will be too long as its not like we need to negotiate much, its just a list of 3 players we want

The window will probably be a 48hour thing...

PS. I'm feeling really rough atm, so I'll be on to confirm deals after I've watched the football on tv and had my takeaway fix...

The window will probably be a 48hour thing...

PS. I'm feeling really rough atm, so I'll be on to confirm deals after I've watched the football on tv and had my takeaway fix...

Kids these days! Cant hack the pace!

You should listen to your elders! Never drink and operate heavy forum-based-footballmanagergames!

View attachment 302843

Spurs Announce the return on Steven Caulker!!

SkySports: "We have just received this announcement from Tottenham in regards to the closing of the transfer window."

Ledley King: "Tottenham can confirm that we have just heard from the FA that a late bid, last night, for Steven Caulker has successfully went through. Steven Caulker has signed a long term contract from QPR for a fee of £15Million."

Steven Caulker
View attachment 302840
Position: CB
Nationality: English

"I've always felt that the decision to let Caulker leave White Hart Lane was the wrong one and I am glad that he agreed to return. Steven is a young lad with plenty of premier league experience. He will fill the position left by the departed Kaboul. We feel he will be able to fight his way into the first team and hold down a regular place alongside Jan Vertonghen."

View attachment 767466

Spurs Announce the return on Steven Caulker!!

SkySports: "We have just received this announcement from Tottenham in regards to the closing of the transfer window."

Ledley King: "Tottenham can confirm that we have just heard from the FA that a late bid, last night, for Steven Caulker has successfully went through. Steven Caulker has signed a long term contract from QPR for a fee of £15Million."

Steven Caulker
View attachment 767472
Position: CB
Nationality: English

"I've always felt that the decision to let Caulker leave White Hart Lane was the wrong one and I am glad that he agreed to return. Steven is a young lad with plenty of premier league experience. He will fill the position left by the departed Kaboul. We feel he will be able to fight his way into the first team and hold down a regular place alongside Jan Vertonghen."

Whaaaaat?!? I was quoted 20m+ for him :-/

Summary of C2C Transfer Window

Save Game: Link

Club Balances

Money Spent So Far
Transfer Window SpendSpent so farLeft to spend
Arsenal£0£100,000,000
Aston Villa£5,500,000£94,500,000
Burnley£3,025,000£96,975,000
Chelsea£8,000,000£92,000,000
Crystal Palace£0£100,000,000
Everton£27,975,000£72,025,000
Hull£4,437,500£95,562,500
Leicester£5,375,000£94,625,000
Liverpool£12,500,000£87,500,000
Man City£0£100,000,000
Man United£24,000,000£76,000,000
Newcastle£2,600,000£97,400,000
QPR£11,000,000£89,000,000
Southampton£37,000,000£63,000,000
Stoke£15,500,000£84,500,000
Sunderland£0£100,000,000
Swansea£20,200,000£79,800,000
Tottenham£0£100,000,000
West Brom£6,475,000£93,525,000
West Ham£24,250,000£75,750,000

Template for Transfers
NameClubValueWageWage Category
FGN
HG / LL
HG / LL
LOAN
FREE
BACKUP (1)
BACKUP (2)
BACKUP (3)
*prices of tickets
Match*
Season*

TRANSFER DEADLINE MONDAY 10PM (UK TIME)
  • Use the template, refer to the rules sections and finally, "FGN"=Foreign Signing/"HG /LL"=Home Grown Status or Lower League Signing and obviously Loan and Free Agent.
  • Enter in the details correctly as you only have one submission each.
  • If you go over the £100M restriction for all chairman transfers with your requests, then your transfer requests will be ignored.
  • For you Match and Season Ticket prices please refer to the Club Overview post
Also bare in mind that if you go into administration and receive a point deduction that means your time is up.

Any questions post them on the thread

EDIT: **If clubs of the same rep bid for the same player then both chairman will make a wage offer for that player and highest bid takes him**if i am one of those people then I will need a volunteer to receive my offer along with fellow bidder)**

Last edited:
The balances don't show. Thought it would be an obvious one to point out. :)

With the loan part of it does it have to be a transfer listed/loan listed player or could i loan Messi for a season?​

EDIT: **If clubs of the same rep bid for the same player then both chairman will make a wage offer for that player and highest bid takes him**if i am one of those people then I will need a volunteer to receive my offer along with fellow bidder)**

I've got your back on this one dude. Same as last time I guess.

With the loan part of it does it have to be a transfer listed/loan listed player or could i loan Messi for a season?​
Not able to take any teams Key Players, First Teamers or Squad Rotators:-

"Loans (Backup or below) from foreign clubs - 1 per season (50% of wages and 25% of player value and a future fee of 75% of player value at the time of purchase during the loan only, you will forfeit one of your chairman transfers for the next season. They are selected at random in excel, at the point of transfer confirmation, i will reply with the sacrificed chairman slot. You decide if it's worth it)"

Status
Not open for further replies.