STOKE CITY TRANSFER LIST

Crouch- Free
Odemwingie- £700k
Palacios- £1m
Ireland- £4m
Bardsley- £2.5m
Adam- £7m
Sidwell- £2.5m

Contact me on here or email if you're interested in any of them :)

(sorry for the rubbish layout. On my phone :D)

Transfer Window Update
(£100m cap on transfer window)
Transfer Window SpendSpent so farLeft to spend
Arsenal£0£100,000,000
Aston Villa£5,500,000£94,500,000
Burnley£1,225,000£98,775,000
Chelsea£8,000,000£92,000,000
Crystal Palace£0£100,000,000
Everton£27,975,000£72,025,000
Hull£2,750,000£97,250,000
Leicester£0£100,000,000
Liverpool£500,000£99,500,000
Man City£0£100,000,000
Man United£24,000,000£76,000,000
Newcastle£2,600,000£97,400,000
QPR£11,000,000£89,000,000
Southampton£37,000,000£63,000,000
Stoke£15,500,000£84,500,000
Sunderland£0£100,000,000
Swansea£20,200,000£79,800,000
Tottenham£0£100,000,000
West Brom£6,475,000£93,525,000
West Ham£19,250,000£80,750,000

Still looking to acquire some players (please email me rather than PM me)

images

Osman Signs

Shearer was at it again this evening with the signing of veteran midfielder Leon Osman from Everton for £600k. Whilst it is unlikely that Osman is going to make any major contributions on the pitch, his experience and knowledge of the game will defiantly help Newcastle throughout his time left in the game.

Shearer added; Osman was not signed as a first team started, the lad knows that. He is however a fantastic player who knows a lot about the game, the impact he can make from the bench or just training will be huge for us, this is why he has been signed.

View attachment 766384View attachment 303297

TWO IN AT BURNLEY

Burnley today announce the signing of Steven Pienaar who arrives from Everton for £1.2m. Jack Butland has also arrived at the Lancashire club as well on loan from Stoke for the season.

"Jack has been brought in to challenge Tom and we are hoping he can live up to his name as the kid has a lot of potential. Steven is brought in as I believe we aren't as strong on the wings as I would like us to be. Although the wages are quite high for the stature of our club, his experience is invaluable. If he can stay injury free I believe he will do an amazing job."

Burnley are said to still be in the market for a few players. A centre midfielder looks to be the main target before tonight's deadline due to the lack of creativity we have. There has been rumours going around that Burnley were interested in signing Mohammed Diame (not creative I know lol) and Ki Sung-Yeung but they have been put in a price bracket slightly out of Burnley' reach due to their financial restrictions. There is still around £8m or so rumoured to be floating around in the kitty but will there be time to bring anyone else in.

Right that is me done on here for tonight but not with transfers. Email me if there is anything you would like to sort. Still waiting to here back on some. But let me know if anyone has some last minute players they want rid of that may help my team out.

Just to check. I have Chalobah and Keane on loan. Is Keane now mine since they signed him during Jan? And will Chalobah go back to Chelsea?

And if there is a deadline re foreign transfers could someone email me as well with what I need to do and what the limits are please. I do have someone in mind for a loan player just not sure if it is allowed.

View attachment 303290

Latest information out of the Etihad is that the Manchester City Chairman is willing to listen to offers for Edin Dzeko, we are under the impression that it will City are expecting the deal to break the current Chairman record of £25m (Ross Barkley to Man. Utd). We are also hearing that they are looking to offload new recruit Fernando and the industrious english midfielder James Milner, but we believe that they are only looking to offload one of the two.
View attachment 303289

We will have to wait and see ho
w this one develops, back to you Jeff.​

Right that is me done on here for tonight but not with transfers. Email me if there is anything you would like to sort. Still waiting to here back on some. But let me know if anyone has some last minute players they want rid of that may help my team out.

Just to check. I have Chalobah and Keane on loan. Is Keane now mine since they signed him during Jan? And will Chalobah go back to Chelsea?

chalobah should be at reading?

View attachment 766407

Latest information out of the Etihad is that the Manchester City Chairman is willing to listen to offers for Edin Dzeko, we are under the impression that it will City are expecting the deal to break the current Chairman record of £25m (Ross Barkley to Man. Utd). We are also hearing that they are looking to offload new recruit Fernando and the industrious english midfielder James Milner, but we believe that they are only looking to offload one of the two.
View attachment 766410

how much you looking for, for milner? john stones to southampton was also 25m

View attachment 766407

View attachment 766410

I'm pretty sure that John Stones to Southampton was the record (25m).

View attachment 303288

Everton sell fringe players

Everton have announced that there has been a triple sale: Leon Osman to Newcastle for 600k, Steven Pienaar to Burnley for 1.2m and Arouna Kone to Aston Villa for 1.5m. These guys were basically wage hoggers hogging 130k a week! We are still in the market for a top class CB and a backup/1st team GK. PM me if you have any of these. :)

Hull City getting ready for deadline day.
View attachment 766411

In a statement from Chairman Chris Kamara, Hull wish to signal that several of their players are still available for business today. It is looking more and more likely of a active night at the KC Stadium.

Available Players:
Nikica Jelavic - 5M
Dame N'Doye - 6,5M
Yannick Sagbo - 2,5M
Liam Rosenior - 1M
Michael Dawson - 4M
David Meyler - 5M
Stephen Quinn - 250K
Alex Bruce - 250
K
Allan McGregor - 1.5M
Jake Livermore - 8M
Robert Snodgrass - 8M
Robbie Brady - 7M
James Chester - 8M
Sone Aluko - 8.25M
Paul McShane - 1.5M

Chairman Chris Kamara stated that he was "ready for business" when giving a statement to Sky Sports earlier today. Whether or not it is "business time" remains to be seen.

Last edited:
View attachment 303284
Chairman Transfer Deadline is Looming

NB: "I will not be available for the rest of the evening, so I will respond to transfers when I return. Any transfer not received before midnight will be ignored. also please email me the transfers once my PM's are full. Any offers for my players will be dealt with via email on the go."
"It is transfer deadline day and that means lots of last minute deals as clubs try to do some business before the window slams shuts at midnight tonight.It has been a quite an interesting window so far, so will transfer deadline day follow suit? Will the relegation-threatened clubs manage to acquire the talent needed to help them in their fight against the drop? Will any of the top four clubs strengthen their squads further? What we can agree on is that it’s going to be an exciting day, for sure."

We will now go round the grounds asking the vital questions that the all the fans want answers for and to sum up the clubs business thus far...

Arsenal - "Are we going to see any action in this window from them? Or are they waiting to recruit some foreign talent? Surely they need to strengthen to keep up with the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and both Manchester Clubs."

Aston Villa - "They seem to have go their talented players and replaced them with fringe players. How will they cope without their midfield general, Ashley Westwood? The fans seem to be disgusted at the clubs valuation of £6m."

Burnley - "Are we going to see Burnley spend the big bucks or they merely seeking out the bargains? They seem to lacking that Premier League quality. I don't believe Graziano Pelle is enough to secure their Premier League survival."

Chelsea - "They have managed to get rid of some deadwood but having only Bojan, a fallen talent. Fans seem to be questioning the sanity of their new owner, coolmcool."

Crystal Palace -
"Again another club predicted for the drop that has decided not to strengthen during this window, surely a few last minute is on the cards as they're squad seems mediocre at best."

Everton - "Arguably the busiest club during this window, spending the most but they have balanced this well with outgoings. I don't expect to see much more from his window other than offloading a few more over paid players, such as aging players, Gareth Barry and Leighton Baines whose legs seem to have got the best of them"

Hull - "Have secured the signature of only two players so far and we expect to see more activity as they look to increase the clubs finances and hopefully secure one or two more loans."

Leicester -
"A relegation-destined club for sure as they have remained silent throughout the window with no player movement, they need to act quick but with a mere £6m in the bank this seems unlikely."

Liverpool -
"The club with it all to lose, they have arguably acquired the best midfielder in game at the moment in Yaya Toure, but on £190K a week his he worth it, Toure turns 32 before the end of the season, can he fill the void of Gerrard who seems to got tired of Liverpool's mediocrity, and leaves the club at the end of the season. No more activity predicted this window"

Manchester City -
"What can I say them seem to have taken their Champions League restrictions seriously as they offload big money players and replace them for Home-Grown players, we expect big things in Europe this season. Fans are concerned at the lack of competition for Joe Hart thou, this needs to be addressed in the eyes of the Blue Mooners."

Manchester United - "With only one acquisition, the club seem to be taking it easy and having expressed their delight with van Gaal's visions, maybe we'll see them give him a big budget during the pre-season."

Newcastle - "Having left his negotiations to late on he seems to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, as his latest acquisitions, Osman and Emre Can don't seem to be doing it for the Toon faithful!"

QPR - "Have acquired a moody forward in Loic Remy, but if they can get him to slot in quickly he could prove to be a great signing. We expect to see another one or two players arriving in this window, but do they have the buying power after forking out £10m for Remy."

Southampton - "Well as they attempt to replace the talent that left in the summer, it seems that the Chairman has faith in the unproven english men, Danny Ings and John Stones, will they continue to sign only english talent or are they eyeing up a big foreign coup?"

Stoke - "Many are questioning their faith in United rejects, as we see three more arrive at the Britannia. But in more positive news Stoke fans are looking forward to seeing their destroyer, Didier Drogba score some goals for them rather than against them."

Swansea - "Having splashed out £20m on Charlie Austin, their other business seems to be more cautious as we see the Irish duo of McGeady and Given join the ranks. Question is do they feel that they need something more in the middle of the park as Shelvey leaves to join Everton."

Tottenham -"Another north-London club that seems to be quiet, with only one signing Diego Poyet. But as the chairman announced, surely he will complement Erikksen well in the middle of the Spurs midfield, Spurs fans reserve their judgments for now."

West Brom - "Having only signed two merseyside players, rumour has it that the club are holding out for the foreign based talent."

West Ham - "Signing five players that will surely improve their squad but with a few of them having their best years, will they come good in claret and blue."

Following Players Available for Loan at Chelsea

Jeremie Boga

Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Nathan Ake

Andreas Christensen

Dominic Solanke

693b433ef0494beb5b4c04ebbb3fe00c.jpg

Alan Hutton 1.5m
Kieran Richardson 2.5m
Charles n'zogbia 2m
Gabby agbonlahor 9m
Fabian Delph 25m
Christian benteke 35m
Andi weimann 12m
Jores Okore 15m
Matthew lowton 3m
Aly cissokho 6m
Carles Gil 8m (looks a very good player but doesn't fit my managers formation)

just to clarify, we are allowed to sign one player from a foreign team and two from lower league clubs in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.