Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds very good. I trust your judgement!

Are we allowed to add a backup slot for every type of transfer, just in case? Or are we restricted to 3 backups?

I was also wondering. Are players trained at Cardiff and Swansea considered home-grown in England?
Jus t 3 backups use them as you wish... and for HG transfers they can be UK home grown, so england, n.ireland, scotland or wales...

So if you really wanted, you could use Bale as a HG person?

I think yes. Because he was born in Cardiff, Wales. He trained in UK between 15-21, but I don't think that any club has enough money to buy him.

We can spend only 100m and then they need to give him as much wage as he want.. so I think they can't buy him, too.

yeah if my maths is correct we cannot sign anyone worth more than £40Million as 2.5 times that is £100Million so hes out of even Chelsea's reach

Is it 100m regardless of sales or 100m net?
You can only spend a total of £100m.
It doesn't matter if you've made over £300m profit, as chairman you can only spend £100m.
You will have to trust your manager to spend the rest.

I'm sorry i saw this thread to late!
Hope you'll all get a good game this year as well :)

Need help downloading the file. Says I need to something to open it with as the file is not recognised. Does anyone have a copy they could send me where I would save it straight to my FM 15 folder and access it that way?

Need help downloading the file. Says I need to something to open it with as the file is not recognised. Does anyone have a copy they could send me where I would save it straight to my FM 15 folder and access it that way?

File needs to be copied into game directory where your saves are then you will be able to load it in game

Did you get a lot of lists already bornexplorer?

In the column for free transfer, we were supposed to put the wage we wanted to offer in the "wage" column right?

Looking forward to finding out who we all have in as transfers! :)

Me too, think this will be very exciting. I'm curious if I get my targets!

Status
Not open for further replies.