bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 301570

Mason: Roberts Has Forgotten Last Two Decades Of Football

Manchester United owner Tobey Mason has criticised Patrick Roberts' comments in the press about Man Utd finishing in the top 10 of the Premier League being an accomplishment. Mason told the media that United are the most accomplished side in England. They have come back countless time when the chips are down. He added that United have a philosophy about never giving up, this has seen them finish in the top ten of the Premier League every season in it's existence. Mason further added that Roberts has no class be-littling his team. Mason would not be drawn on running the low down on Spurs' Premier League history put did point out that it wasn't as illustrious. Mason ended his conference uttering.. "Punk kids" under his breath.

Last edited:
My announcement will come tomorrow, because today there were a lot of good match and I don't have the time to write it. :)

View attachment 301571

L. Roberts: I'm on Man Utd's side here.

"Well, those comments about Man Utd from Roberts and King are a bit offending. They know that Man Utd is a regular CL team (Apart from last season) and I think that they will finish in the CL spots, like they nearly always do. The "Spuds", however, will be so bad, they will finish below West flaming BROM! They will fail, and mark my words football fans. The score of Man Utd vs Spuds will be 5-0 to Man Utd."

View attachment 301563

King laughs off Lewie's Comments!

King: "First off all I want to clear something up, I never stated anything negative about Manchester United, I repeated what Patrick has said. The boy has those feelings towards Man Utd and at the end of the day, that is his right. I have no problem with Mason, the guy made some smart signings this season; he cant be criticised"

"Although in regards to what Lewie has said...I cant help but laugh at this.This is the same guy that Signed Torres on 375K a week contract for his failing Aston Villa side and who got relegated the first season with Torres not even scoring as many as Heskey usually averaged a season!.."

I can tell this will be an entertaining season of mind games already! I hope we can bring some reporters in and have press conferences before the big games!

View attachment 770704

King laughs off Lewie's Comments!

King: "First off all I want to clear something up, I never stated anything negative about Manchester United, I repeated what Patrick has said. The boy has those feelings towards Man Utd and at the end of the day, that is his right. I have no problem with Mason, the guy made some smart signings this season; he cant be criticised"

"Although in regards to what Lewie has said...I cant help but laugh at this.This is the same guy that Signed Torres on 375K a week contract for his failing Aston Villa side and who got relegated the first season with Torres not even scoring as many as Heskey usually averaged a season!.."

View attachment 301561

Yeah. You are right. I did sign Torres. That, however, was when I was stupid. Now, I believe in the club's future. And let me get this to you Everton fans: I am NOT risking your club. Now, I'm sorry to King, as I believe my comments were unnecessary and harsh. But, I still go by them. I'm not developing a rivalry here, just saying what I think. Anyways, good luck for the future bro. Good luck. ;)

I can tell this will be an entertaining season of mind games already! I hope we can bring some reporters in and have press conferences before the big games!

That's not a bad idea!

View attachment 770708

Yeah. You are right. I did sign Torres. That, however, was when I was stupid. Now, I believe in the club's future. And let me get this to you Everton fans: I am NOT risking your club. Now, I'm sorry to King, as I believe my comments were unnecessary and harsh. But, I still go by them. I'm not developing a rivalry here, just saying what I think. Anyways, good luck for the future bro. Good luck. ;)

u 2 no hate plz, we is friendlee comuntee so no fite k? :)

You can't pick fight with Spuds... Remember when they celebrated their Premier league title win on Saturday against Arsenal? At least that's how they acted from the win ;) 3 days later and the Spuds have dropped below the Arsenal where they belong.

You can't pick fight with Spuds... Remember when they celebrated their Premier league title win on Saturday against Arsenal? At least that's how they acted from the win ;) 3 days later and the Spuds have dropped below the Arsenal where they belong.

we pick fights with the scum all the time they just run off and hide in a bakery... also, never got the whole spuds thing about us, is it meant to be offensive or what?

And love arsenal fans claiming we celebrated like we won the league after this last year:

View attachment 301512

Final Chairman Transfers

View attachment 301541

Southampton Chairman Matthew Snook today announced 5 new signings.

With the constant interest in Morgan Schniederlin, Matthew Snook decided to bring in Marco Estrada on a free Marco is known for his Ariel ability, marking, tenacity, technique, powerful shots and his accuracy with long passes.
View attachment 301528

Jese Rodriguez Ruiz has been brought in on loan with a option to buy, this is a risky buy as jese will be out for 3-5 months with cruciate ligament damage. Former manager Ancelotti has praised jese describing his direct play and technical ability as exceptionally phenomenal. his ability to use both feet has drawn pundits to comparing him to Cristiano Ronaldo.
View attachment 301511

Matthew Snook also welcomes back a former southampton academy graduate in Tyrone Mings. originally released because he was 'to small' on his return he is now 6"5. the pacey left back brings fast overlaps down the flank, with good quality crosses as well.
View attachment 301507

next on the list is leeds utd midfielder alex mowatt. the young midfielder has been dubbed the new glen hoddle. with a good work rate and all round ok attributes this is a player for the future.
View attachment 301506

And finally the biggest coup of the transfer period SOuthampton are delighted to announce the signing of Munir El Haddadi. Dubbed the Muslim Messi. the youngsters poise and reading of the game is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, he also displays fantastic technique and a great desire to win

View attachment 301502

Mehhhh szczesny is much better than Ospina... Ospina punches and parries everything. Monreal actually had a decent game, but Gibbs is way better. Podolski is podolski, I'm ****** they let him go to inter!

still been slapping you up and down the high road since you moved from south london... ILL NEVER BE A GUNNER COS EVERY C*NTS A RUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back