bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the mind games have begun already between Spurs & Utd with Everton also chipping in, this is going to make for an interesting game/read....really looking forward to reading more, I feel like I'm involved and I don't even have a team so brilliant writing by you lot....keep it up :-)
All the best!!

Haha the mind games have begun already between Spurs & Utd with Everton also chipping in, this is going to make for an interesting game/read....really looking forward to reading more, I feel like I'm involved and I don't even have a team so brilliant writing by you lot....keep it up :-)
All the best!!

Just wait till Liverpool gets involved...Arnie has been scrapping for a fight! ;)

So are we just waiting for all the Chairmen to send through those last details then we are ready to start simming?

If so how many we waiting for? May need to start naming and shaming soon haha.

Haha, simulated another season just for fun while I was teaching a class :P

Safe to say, it was fairly surprising. Man Utd ended in 19th with 35 points. Last time I simmed, they won the league :P

Haha, simulated another season just for fun while I was teaching a class :P

Safe to say, it was fairly surprising. Man Utd ended in 19th with 35 points. Last time I simmed, they won the league :P

Wow lol, how did saints do?

View attachment 301462

Liverpool announce new badge along with their transfer dealings

Arnold Schwarzenegger, who has long been known as a controversial chairman, has once again shocked the fans. The new look badge has a terminator exo-skeleton design instead of the tradition "Liver-bird" or "Cormorant". Fans are shocked and confused by this move!

"I wanted to bring the Liverpool badge to the 21st century! I wanted to add some racing stripes and other cool things to it but apparently it would look stupid...."

New Arrivals

There has been many ins and outs this window and here are the deals since Arnie has taken over:

The risky deal between City - Nasri, Jovetic, Navas, Toure

View attachment 301458View attachment 301457View attachment 301456View attachment 301455

Many people have questioned this deal as 4 of Liverpool's bet players went in the other direction. This is what Arnie had to say:

"I know the fans are worried by this but they have nothing to fear! I have gone for their ability now instead of what it could be in the future. The players who left have great potential but anything could happen, they could all become Freddy Adu's"

"Also...have you seen Navas's eyes...they are magical!"

Joey Barton and Petr Cech arrived earlier in the month

View attachment 301454View attachment 301453

"I am a big fan of Joey's his knowledge of the game is immense and I believe he will be a great role model at the club...I also like his fiery attitude!"

"Cech was one of, if not the, best keepers in the country. He has been edged out by a young Belgium but is hungry to prove he still has it! a great addition to the squad"

Balanta Joins

View attachment 301450

"Balanta is someone we all know is a great Centre Back, Columbian international with great potential. We needed a new man at the back! Kolo is great but I need someone who can play more than 1 match a month (He gets tired)"

Hatem Ben Arfa joins on a free after failing at a few teams - bit risky???

View attachment 770958

"Yes this could be a risk as sometimes he can't be bothered to train, or turn up, or even have a shower some days!"

(To be honest I signed Ben Arfa so he can join Barton and Balotelli as my live wires in the group..let's place bets on who kicks off first???)

Teddy Bishop - Young man with a plan!

View attachment 301451

"Teddy had a funny name....no other reason...haha Teddy..what a silly name"

Aims for the season

"I believe we can easily make the top 4 with the team we have, we will be around the top of the table for sure, I mean who else is going to be there??"

"Chelsea players are going to be eating pasties all day due to their chairman's Cornish routes, Obviously not the best for stamina"

"Arsenal might not even turn up...I'm pretty sure the Chairman has forgotten he has a club to run, off field antics are going to hamper them this season!"

"Man u - I like them! especially as they are the only people who agree with our 4 man transfer (only because they hate Man City but still) they might be our only competition I think"

The on going spat between the Man u, Tottenham and Everton Chairman

"Well I this is all pointless really, Man u will finish high this season I am sure of it, Tottenham are just kidding themselves...pretty sure they won't finish in the top 10!

I am sure Tottenham's Chairman even knows this! I tried to have a little wager on our finishing position and he ran scared...he knows he has inherited a bad egg!

Everton..what can I say?? the man at the top has a track record of relegating established top flight sides. Signing Torres was a small part of the Chairman's ineptitude. He even tried to Sign Glen Johnson from me...what a plonker, Everton are going one place this year...down down DOWN!

Hatem Ben Arfa joins on a free after failing at a few teams - bit risky???

View attachment 770958

"Yes this could be a risk as sometimes he can't be bothered to train, or turn up, or even have a shower some days!"

A risk indeed...
The fact that he has a 12 month global ban is the main reason no-one else offered him a contract

Last edited:
A risk indeed...
The fact that he has a 12 month global ban is the main reason no-one else offered him a contract

Haha whoops...

I'm just gunna sit in the corner and have a little cry over the 1.3m I just wasted...

Good job I'm not taking this serious! lol

Haha whoops...

I'm just gunna sit in the corner and have a little cry over the 1.3m I just wasted...

Good job I'm not taking this serious! lol

NOW I HAVE SOMETHING TO USE AGAINST YOU! Like you do to me with Torres. :P

Just an idea, how about adding a betting element to the game. Place bets down on who will be top goal scorer, assist, yellow card, red card, highest average rating,clean sheets, least conceded, league winner, fa cup and capital one cup winners. Winner gets 5m towards chairman transfer or split if more then one person gets it right?

Last edited:
Just an idea, how about adding a betting element to the game. Place bets down on who will be top goal scorer, assist, yellow card, red card, highest average rating, league winner, fa cup and capital one cup winners. Winner gets 5m towards chairman transfer or split if more then one person gets it right?

Sounds legit to me

Just an idea, how about adding a betting element to the game. Place bets down on who will be top goal scorer, assist, yellow card, red card, highest average rating,clean sheets, least conceded, league winner, fa cup and capital one cup winners. Winner gets 5m towards chairman transfer or split if more then one person gets it right?

I'd say keep things realistic. Up to borne though.

BBC Season Preview

View attachment 301395

The BBC have started their preview of the 2014/2015 season, and have elected to have a chat with all the chairmen of the Premier League clubs to see what they predict will take place during the next 38 gameweeks.

View attachment 301355
First off: Chris Kamara of Hull:​

Winners: It will be even, but I think Man City will win it in the end.
Top 4: Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool.
Relegated: Stoke, Sunderland and West Bromwich

Biggest surprise: QPR
Biggest disappointment: Tottenham

Transfer window winners: QPR (+ West Ham)
Transfer window losers: Aston Villa and Swansea
Signing of the season: Loic Remy
Flop of the season: Charlie Austin

Top Goalscorer: Sergio Aguero
Player of the year: Juan Mata

(Feel free to make your own prediction here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back