Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 785053

U21 International catches eye of To
bey Mason
View attachment 785055

Manchester United owner Tobey Mason was in a fiery mood last month and by anyone's guess he still is.

Although he said he was in a fine mood it was clear to see he was slightly unnerved. When the first question was asked what his thoughts were on being 5th in the league, he seemed slightly rattled that people have already considered Man Utd to be out of the title race "about being 5th in the Premier League. You ask this as if it is May. We are still very early days into the league. We have had at least 10 injuries to important players recently. This will of course affect are season if I'm honest I'm glad we're 5th. Of course we're aiming higher and expect to be challenging for the title something I know we'll now be doing."

He also answered certain reports that Louis Van Gaal may be fearing the sack "about being 5th in the Premier League. You ask this as if it is May. We are still very early days into the league. We have had at least 10 injuries to important players recently. This will of course affect are season if I'm honest I'm glad we're 5th. Of course we're aiming higher and expect to be challenging for the title something I know we'll now be doing."

To cope with injuries he has told exclusively to Sky Sports that he had players in mind to bring in the next transfer window. He said he has his eyes on an Argentinian "who is extremely talented" said Tobey and that he "would love" to sign James Ward Prowse

Tobey Mason slammed Manchester City and claimed they were a small club and believes they won't replicate the Arsenal Invincible's and ended the sentence by saying "
Let's just say we aren't on each other's Christmas card list"

Tobey Mason ended with believing that Manchester United will be the league winners and still believes Man City can finish in the top four along with Chelsea and Spurs.

He doesn't have much of a soft spot for Leicester City or the owner and believes they will get relegated when their luck ends along with Q.P.R and Palace.

It would take a British record fee to take my little skate ward prowse

Right I have managed to write down everything I need to do a write up but will probably be on Thursday when I am in work but will list everything from the start of the season.

Had a go from the file Born has uploaded to the end of the season and this was the outcome of it:

View attachment 295398 View attachment 295397

During the season:
> Southampton sacked Koeman and hired Rijkaard
> West Brom sacked Pulis and hire Mark Hughes from Stoke
> Stoke let Hughes join WBA, hire Kenny Jackett as replacement
> Newcastle sacked Slomka, hire Ian Holloway as replacement
> End of season, QPR sack Favre, Sunderland sack Poyet, Liverpool sack Deschamps

Had a go from the file Born has uploaded to the end of the season and this was the outcome of it:

View attachment 785336 View attachment 785338

During the season:
> Southampton sacked Koeman and hired Rijkaard
> West Brom sacked Pulis and hire Mark Hughes from Stoke
> Stoke let Hughes join WBA, hire Kenny Jackett as replacement
> Newcastle sacked Slomka, hire Ian Holloway as replacement
> End of season, QPR sack Favre, Sunderland sack Poyet, Liverpool sack Deschamps

Let's hope the real game follows that for me ( 11th place from currently 19th)

View attachment 295377
An up and down month tell the story of the Sunderland Season thus far.

When asked about the month for his team President Obama pointed out that it has been an up and down month in what has largely been an up and down season. B-Rock pointed out though that he is used to running up and down regime after living in one for the last 8 years.

When asked about some of the high points Obama replied

"The play of left back Patrick Van Aanholdt has still been terrific as he leads our team in best avg rating. The fullback ability to provide an outlet for Adam Johnson while also snuffing out the opposing teams wingers have proved vital to the success of our team."

"Also our strikeforce has recently found lift-off with both Jermain Defoe and Connor Wickham finding the net more frequently. The signing of Defoe has proved to be pure inspiration while the development of Wickham reminds me of a certain ex-senator from Illinois. Mark my words He will go on to do big things... Connor too!"

When asked about specific results Obama replied with

"The win at Old Trafford was a more exciting win for me and my regime here at Sunderland than winning the Nobel Peace Prize (sorry world peace). The way our boys got out on the front foot with two goals in the first 3 minutes and managed to hold on for the win was pure class!"

All in all the President was happy with his regime but is currently considering the transfers and moves he wants to make in January.

"I'm not going to say what is going to happen just yet but there will be a bigger mix-up than a **** Cheney hunting trip by the time I'm done."

Chelsea Unbeaten Run Over

View attachment 295293

Chelsea Owner Cool M Cool has seen his Chelsea side fall down the table after a recent 14 game unbeaten run in all competitions Chelsea lost 3 on the bounce to end November and then only drew with Stoke.

Reporter - So what do you think of your clubs recent dip in form?

Cool M Cool - Well im not impressed, i know Mourinho can turn things around but i plan on helping him in the January transfer window.

Reporter - So your willing to splash the cash?

Cool M Cool - Not so much splash the cash but i will be looking to sell a few players not getting game time and bring in some established stars instead of the youngsters i brought in during the summer who are not getting any game time.

Reporter - What do you think of your current position in the league?

Cool M Cool - 7th is not where we want to be but its so tight up a the top were only 1 point off 3rd place and i feel as if a top 4 finish is a must whilst if we strengthen well the title challenge should be on the cards.

Reporter - What do you think of some of the other teams such as Leicester and how they are doing

Cool M Cool - They are doing very well for themselves and i think no European games could well be helping them and i can see that they will have a lot of interest in the transfer window for some of their players.

Reporter - What about down the bottom of the table?

Cool M Cool - I think the bottom 3 will stay as they are for the rest of the season whilst im shocked Southampton are doing so poor considering the players they have, it does bode well for us if they do get relegated as it will mean lower fees for their better players.

View attachment 785382
An up and down month tell the story of the Sunderland Season thus far.

When asked about the month for his team President Obama pointed out that it has been an up and down month in what has largely been an up and down season. B-Rock pointed out though that he is used to running up and down regime after living in one for the last 8 years.

When asked about some of the high points Obama replied

"The play of left back Patrick Van Aanholdt has still been terrific as he leads our team in best avg rating. The fullback ability to provide an outlet for Adam Johnson while also snuffing out the opposing teams wingers have proved vital to the success of our team."

"Also our strikeforce has recently found lift-off with both Jermain Defoe and Connor Wickham finding the net more frequently. The signing of Defoe has proved to be pure inspiration while the development of Wickham reminds me of a certain ex-senator from Illinois. Mark my words He will go on to do big things... Connor too!"

When asked about specific results Obama replied with

"The win at Old Trafford was a more exciting win for me and my regime here at Sunderland than winning the Nobel Peace Prize (sorry world peace). The way our boys got out on the front foot with two goals in the first 3 minutes and managed to hold on for the win was pure class!"

All in all the President was happy with his regime but is currently considering the transfers and moves he wants to make in January.

"I'm not going to say what is going to happen just yet but there will be a bigger mix-up than a **** Cheney hunting trip by the time I'm done."

View attachment 295284

Adam Johnsons having a party,
Bring your play doh, bring your babrie

764402d1422998259-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-2015-image.jpg

Mason Happy With Man Utd

Manchester United owner Tobey Mason says he is happy as long as his club stay in the top four of the Premier League. With the club missing out on the Champions League this season Mason is keen to see European nights return to Old Trafford and of course the money that comes with it.

Juan Mata has been in lethal form recently and will want to have a good performance in the next game as he and Man Utd take on Chelsea who obviously couldn't see the talent the Spaniard obviously has. Mourinho's ego was probably part of the reason that Mata had to go.

Louis Van Gaal will be given spending money in January and United will look to bolster their squad. Rumours are rife about James Ward-Prowse potentially joining Man Utd but January is still quite far off.

View attachment 295236

Terminators climbing the table

Liverpool fans have enjoyed a very successful month in November, 3 wins and 2 draws have helped propel them up the league. The club have now gone 7 league matches (11 in all competitions) without losing and Liverpool Chairman Arnold Schwarzenegger is ecstatic with their form

"It is great to see the team playing so well! Mr Deschamps has got them playing good attacking football and it is a joy to behold"

Leicester have been the stand out surprise of the season so far and The original Terminator had this to say

"I think they are doing well because they deserve to be there! They have much more talent than teams like Tottenham, or Chelsea. Their Chairmen are kidding themselves if they can catch the mighty foxes. Also they have the Brilliant David Nugent!"

With January fast approaching we asked Arnie if he had any plans on bringing people in like he did in the last window

"It is not something I have thought about! We have been in talks with one chairmen about selling one of our players but it has not yet been confirmed."

"My 15 year old daughter did ask me to sign Adam Johnson ... not really sure why but I will have a word with the Sunderland Boss to see if this can happen"

Last edited:
Burnley Season Summary - Aug to Nov 2014

View attachment 295079
CAMPBELL HAPPY WITH PROGRESS OF BURNLEY UNDER DYCHE

Before the season got under way, there wasn't really many changes to the team made by Dyche. Only player he signed was Mehdi Abeid on loan from Newcastle with a few young players leaving on loan.

"I am pleased with how Sean (Dyche) and the lads are doing up until this point. The last month and a half has seen an improvement which has helped us moved from 20th to 13th. I hope we can continue to improve as the season goes on. Just a shame the Henri (Lansbury) and Pavel (Savitsky) who I signed have yet to make the first team. That being said, It can't be helped if the lads in the team are playing well to keep them out. I am however impressed with new signings Jordan (Rhodes) and Graziano (Pelle) and definitely think they will be key to us staying in the league. I believe the transfer involving Graziano was an excellent piece of business on my part."
August

Burnley 1 - 1 West Brom
Kightly (11) / Morrison (22)
We were the better team in this game but just couldn't put away our chances. 36 year old Michael Duff picking up man of the match.

Arsenal 4 - 1 Burnley
Giroud (7), Sanchez (38,47) Chamberlain (80) / Rhodes (79)
A hard game as expected and the result shows. Glad to see Rhodes getting off the mark. However we lost both fullbacks, Trippier and Mee, to injuries, Trippier missing 3 months.

Burnley 3 - 0 Sheff Utd (Capital One)
Lansbury (29), Vokes (64), Pelle (83p)
Nice win for the lads to move us into the 3rd round of the cup.

Burnley 0 - 2 Liverpool
Nasri (36), Balotelli (38)

A game which Liverpool controlled however we had the more shots on target.

Position - 18th

"A hard start to the season with two tough games against Arsenal and Liverpool. Nice win to advance to the third round of the cup, drawn at home to Arsenal."

September

Sunderland 0 - 4 Burnley
Rhodes (2), Pelle (67), Duff (83), Shackell (87)
An amazing win especially away from home. Both centre backs getting on the scoresheet. We outshot Sunderland with 9 shots on target to 0. And an amazing game by Pienaar who assissted 3 of the goals.

Burnley 1 - 2 Chelsea
Rhodes (53) / Costa (3), Lacazette (78)
The lads can be proud of this performance. Only slightly lower possession (46%) but more shots on target with Chelsea scoring their only 2. Downside was the red card received by Pelle.

Burnley 1 - 3 Arsenal (Capital One)
Jutkiewicz (5) / Giroud (70), Chamberlain (72), Sanchez (79)
Was an excellent start with Jutkiewicz putting us 1-0 up however the class of Arsenal prevailed with 3 goals in 10 second half minutes. We caught Ospina on a good day outshooting Arsenal 9 to 5 on target.

West Ham 2 - 1 Burnley
Downing (39) Fellaini (85) / Abeid (64)

A third defeat in a row at the hands of a London club this week. A draw looked to have been on the cards as we control the possession but Fellaini popped up to ruin that for us.

"Position - 20th (down 2 places) - Not a great month for us. Started well with the 4-0 away win at Sunderland but went downhill with 3 defeats and us being eliminated from the Capital One cup."

October

Burnley 0 - 2 Leicester
Ulloa (43), Drinkwater (67)
A game I was hoping we could pick 3 points up from but Leicester have been the surprise this season and it showed in the game.

Stoke 1 - 1 Burnley
Bolasie (63) / Rhodes (72)
A good point away for us with Rhodes rescuing a point.

Burnley 3 - 2 Man Utd
Rhodes (15), Pelle (20,23) / Mata (26), Rooney (71)
A unbelievable result! 3-0 within 23 minutes and thought we may be pegged back but we held on.

"Position - 17th (up 3) - We climb on the bottom picking up 4 points from our 3 games. Ecstatic with the win over Man Utd."

November

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Burnley
Weimann (25) / Rhodes (17,62)
Our second win in a row. Rhodes has found his touch with 4 goals in 3 games.

Burnley 1 - 3 Tottenham
Pelle (8) / Lamela (32), Townsend (43,63)
Despite taking a 1-0 lead, we were outplayed by Tottenham.

Everton 1 - 2 Burnley
Sow (60) / Shackell (13), Pelle (38)
An excellent result away from home. Started well leading 2-0 and managed to hold on despite conceding. Trippier made his return after 3 months out and got an assist.

Burnley 1 - 0 Newcastle
Pelle (61)
2 wins in a row and 3 out of 4. Pelle popping up with the goods in a game which we controlled.

QPR 3 - 2 Burnley
Romero (6), Zarate (16), Remy (40) / Rhodes (29), Boyd (75)
A good game for a neutral to watch but not the result we would have liked. A pretty even game.

Position - 13th (up 4) - "A great month for us winning 3 out of 5 games and slowly climbing the table."

Summary
> Finances a looking well for the club with us making profits.
> New signings Lansbury and Savitsky only appeared in Capital One cup games
> New front pair working well together and will be key to our season. Jordan Rhodes has 8 goals and Graziano Pelle has 7.
> New signing Steven Pienaar has the most assists with 4 so far.

Team played by Dyche

View attachment 786097
Butland
View attachment 295056View attachment 295055View attachment 295054View attachment 295053
Trippier---Duff---Shackell---Mee--
View attachment 295052View attachment 295051View attachment 295050View attachment 295049
--Kightly---Abeid---Arfield---Pienaar--
View attachment 295058
View attachment 295057

-------------Rhodes---Pelle-------------

View attachment 295043

Leicester continue to confound critics!

In the two months since speaking to Lineker, Leicester have fallen slightly from 1st to 2nd in the table, but are still seen as a force in the league currently. Some expected defeats to both City and Liverpool came either side of a surprise victory over Chelsea, a game Lineker described as "outstanding".

There was also progress in the Capital One Cup, defeating Middlesborough in the 4th round. A rematch with Chelsea is scheduled for mid-December.

On potential transfer business with the window coming up in a month, Lineker remained coy on the matter. He stated that "at the moment, we have maybe one or two plans, but no plans to tell you!". Sources suggest that the chairman could be scouting out a central midfielder, or someone for the wide right. After his two previous successful transfers in Dier and Dawson, fans can be satisfied that any player brought in should do well.

As a final point, Lineker was asked about the season so far. He said "it's been pretty ridiculous really, hasn't it. We never expected to be this high, and I'm sure that Soton and Newcastle didn't expect to be so far down. That said, I'm still very satisfied to be above Everton and Man Utd, who so widely claimed that we would plummet down the league. So far, so good for us really."

Still going well for Leicester then ;)

Yep, I have to say, you're looking impressive. But, I don't think you were the person who did this, I think that Pearson just had a season of magic and you may, or may not fall. But, you're favourites for Europe. Let's hope you fall and we can get 2nd!

View attachment 295016

Everton survive tough league: Head into December in 3rd

"I have been on holiday recently, and I have to say, I'm pleased! We've jumped into 3rd, and we have a game in hand over everyone fighting except Spurs, who are 3 points off us. If we win the game in hand, we will go ahead of "Luckcester" who are 2nd. I feel that they are doing well, but it's all Nigel Pearson. Once the busy December hits, they will be dragged into the Europe fight. I have seen some of our results, and they are alright. A 0-0 draw to Hull, and a 2-1 loss to Burnley in recent months have disappointed me. But, we will rise! I will see if we need any reinforcements in January, but don't expect crazy amounts."

Yep, I have to say, you're looking impressive. But, I don't think you were the person who did this, I think that Pearson just had a season of magic and you may, or may not fall. But, you're favourites for Europe. Let's hope you fall and we can get 2nd!

Quite probably, although I'm still claiming credit for sorting out his defence. Now, if only they'd do that irl...

Can Borne make adjustments for us to the game now (January transfers etc) or does it just have to go with what the computer does now?

Can Borne make adjustments for us to the game now (January transfers etc) or does it just have to go with what the computer does now?

He can make adjustments in the January window, and I think he can do manager changes which are non-computer related. :)

Power still gone, somethings wrong with our electric now yaya

First time I've managed to charge my phone in days (wireless charger

Status
Not open for further replies.