bornexplorer88's Chairman Game 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! My beloved Stoke are being ruined!

Whats that? Stoke were never that good? Oh yeah! :D

If this poor form continues next month though, my manager will be getting the sack :D

Vas Ist Das
View attachment 296253

Champions League dreams equal a domestic nightmare!

Champions League match 2
Olympiaiakos 1-2 Arsenal
We fought from behind with 2nd half goals from Walcott (pen) & Ramsey to get a huge away win that puts us in great shape to reach the last 16

League Match 7
Arsenal 2-2 Sunderland
Not our greatest hour but the month would get worse before it got better. Sunderland took the lead for almost a minute before our strikers grabbed a goal each in a ten minute spell which Defoe equalized for Sunderland up just as fast as we did earlier. Second half was a botch fest.

League Match 8
Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal
Defeat from a Cuadrado double was made worse by loosing Sanchez, Gibbs & Ramsey to injury.

Champions League match 3
Arsenal 3-0 Celtic
Similar to the Sunderland game except it took 63 minute to break the Scottish champions before we shifted up a gear to win easily, Calum Chambers had his breakthrough game.

League Match 9
Arsenal 2-0 West Ham
Ozil & Sanchez gave us a easy win over our London rivals who tried to kick us off the park. Back to back MOTM for Chambers

Carling Cup 4th Round
Fulham 1-0 Arsenal
Back ups or not this was a pitiful effort from the gunners

League Match 10
Leicester 3-0 Arsenal
By far the clubs most shameful result of the season! This is the kind of result that leads to squad & Manager overhauls. Not how to impress your new gaffer. Ospina finished on a 4.3 after letting in every shot on target Leicester produced

Chairman expects more!
View attachment 296251
Beating two second rate teams in Europe doenst cover for 3 very shoddy performances. Arsene was told when we arrive his job was safe for the season when we'll see where we both are. The first month has fallen well below the expectations we have for this team. The tools are there to be comfortably in the top 4. Time to make it happen!

Gonna look through the save now. Don't know who I will contact but will select a few based on what I see in the game.

Good job! It's nice to get a more neutral view on happenings!

Fit in one more, may Man City, Stoke and QPR owners check their email when possible. Just to save you checking frantically later on (exaggeration) I will be preparing interviews with Leicester owner and Hull owner.

If okay with born from time to time I may ask the odd one question to random people to maybe spark something (cause controversy, rumours etc) and if okay will do more interviews with more chairmen.

Also I don't need to steal spotlight and could have more then me conducting interviews etc I thought the idea of different companies (BT Sport, Sky Sports News, BBC etc) was a good idea

edit: People who have been interviewed some of my questions may be in long paragraphs but will not be presented like that when I put it on here I will try to make it as article-y as possible

edit 2: I may twist words in the article. I may not.

Last edited:
Fit in one more, may Man City, Stoke and QPR owners check their email when possible. Just to save you checking frantically later on (exaggeration) I will be preparing interviews with Leicester owner and Hull owner.

If okay with born from time to time I may ask the odd one question to random people to maybe spark something (cause controversy, rumours etc) and if okay will do more interviews with more chairmen.

Also I don't need to steal spotlight and could have more then me conducting interviews etc I thought the idea of different companies (BT Sport, Sky Sports News, BBC etc) was a good idea

edit: People who have been interviewed some of my questions may be in long paragraphs but will not be presented like that when I put it on here I will try to make it as article-y as possible

I can relax then! :)

I don't have an email from you yet. Not sure if you've sent it out yet, but I'm going to bed in about an hour and then I won't be able to reply until Thursday, so make sure you send me the questions within an hour if you want them answered :)

I'm the Stoke owner FYI :)

I don't have an email from you yet. Not sure if you've sent it out yet, but I'm going to bed in about an hour and then I won't be able to reply until Thursday, so make sure you send me the questions within an hour if you want them answered :)

I'm the Stoke owner FYI :)

Can you tell me your email? I have sent one unless I did it to the wrong one

View attachment 783531

PULIS HEADING TO Q.P.R?
View attachment 296173

We spoke exclusively to Q.P.R chairman Jordan Belfort and will be available on the website soon.

Talking points

Does Jordan Belfort hint at Pulis to be the next manager?
Belfort slams Arsenal owner's decision making
Leicester deserve their success
Fans have it easy whilst Belfort pumps money into the club​

By the way, I'm Everton. (4th and in EC) :)

Yeah just sent one, I definitely knew you were on so did yours. I've done a preview of Q.P.R interview and will get all of them up tomorrow after work. Right now I won't do them as I want them to have good quality and for them not to be rushed

View attachment 295959
Swans retain top half spot...barely!​
The international break seemed to have hurt the Swans, more than help. As our form from the 2 games before did not carry over:
Swansea - Newcastle (1-4)
Gylfi's early goal, was cancelled out by a Facundo Ferryra hat trick, and de jong goal... Thrashed at home by a leser team, was a bad start.

Sunderland - Swansea (2-1)​
We expected to steal a point at least from an over achieving Sunderland, but that was not the case. Charlie Austin did score his first goal, and that should lead him into many, many more goals!

Swansea - QPR (4-0)​
The destruction of bottom dwelling QPR is just what we needed, to hopefully surge this team on, and get us going. CHARLIE AUSTIN gets a hat trick, and Gylfi added a goal. Gylfi has definitely been our best player so far this season.

November will be a tough month for us, we start away at Stamford Bridge, I expect nothing from that match. Home at over achieving Hull will be tough as well. Then we travel to West Ham, and can hopefully win that game.

I have sent emails out to all now for the interview, I have planned one more interview with Manchester United and when I have written that one out I will take a short break, enjoy the cup final and then write the articles

I have sent emails out to all now for the interview, I have planned one more interview with Manchester United and when I have written that one out I will take a short break, enjoy the cup final and then write the articles

Looking forward to these mate!

next time you are doing these the Liverpool's Chief will be ready! he loves a bit of controversy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back