Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent my answer now. Looking forward to see what you make of it!

View attachment 784092

Pulis QPR Bound?
View attachment 295947

Q.P.R owner Jordan Belfort dropped a big hint that Lucien Favre may be on his way out of Loftus Road sooner than we expected.

We spoke exclusively to the Q.P.R owner yesterday evening and we can now bring you the details. Jordan Belfort is unhappy with how his team has performed so far this season and told us what has gone wrong "It is a combination of things, our players aren't playing, our manager isn't managing to the standard we hoped he would and we aren't working hard enough to control games." Belfort however believes the players are just as much to blame as the manager is "It (the blame) can't be just placed on the manager, our players are the problem but of course we expect him to use his experience to solve the problem with our players.
Belfort later reluctantly revealed that Lucien Favre's job is far from safe and can not sit on his hands whilst the side continues to struggle "We have no room for me to be stubborn in a relegation fight and say we aren't sacking him just because I hired him not long ago." Belfort then claimed if he had to sack Lucien it would be to punish just the players ", if he is sacked it will be to punish the players in order to get some results and I can guarantee if things continue like this our next manager is going to be an absolute ****."

Controversially and may be very unpopular among the Q.P.R supporters is that Jordan Belfort claims that the fans have it easy as they just come to watch the game whilst he has to pump all the money into the club, Belfort may now be fearing a backlash from fans as they're spending their hard earned money watching their beloved club in the relegation zone.

For the fans that have lost patience with Lucien however they may be appealed about his comments when the topic came up about potential new managers "We already have a few names being considered for our next manager should he go, the standout one for me saved a premier league club just a couple of seasons ago with his highly disciplined dictatorship style." Sky Bet have largely cut the odds of Tony Pulis being the next manager at Q.P.R after Belfort's comments.

Q.P.R will fight till the end and determined not to be relegated said Belfort and can is reassured by some of the performances he has seen this season.

Finally, he believes Manchester City will win the league. He also said Q.P.R will not be relegated but Stoke, Burnley and Crystal Palace will be. When asked if Leicester City current over achievements are just luck or down to good ownership and management he responded "A combination of the two, football is a game with many variables and couldn't be down to just one of them, it will always be a combination of them. At the beginning of the season more people were predicting us to be the overachievers than them, which is suggesting we had the better ownership during the summer, but 17 places suggests different and whilst they made 2 very good signings they have of course like everybody had to ride their luck at times. What I hate however is when teams suggest they don't merit the place they are in, because at the moment they certainly merit to be in 3rd spot."

Aguero the hottest property in the Premier League right now was also amongst the discussions in the interview and Jordan Belfort believes he is the best striker in the world "He is the best player in the league and the best striker in the world bar none. I think he has to be in with a good argument as the 3rd best player in the world and he shows that time after time. If he stays fit throughout the season city will walk away with the title and can fight for the champions league. It really is a joy to watch him in this form playing with Wilfred bony who compliments him perfectly as a strike partner."

Finally when asked Belfort is not an admirer of Arsene Wenger and believes the owner has made a mistake keeping on the Frenchman "I don't like Wenger to be honest, he spends to much time moaning about other clubs rather than focusing on his own. Tactically he is average and although he encourages some wonderful football it doesn't come at the biggest stage. I personally would have replaced him as I feel his time has run out,but they can never be ruled out of getting into that top 4 spot."

View attachment 295945

Liverpool back in the top half, for now..

At the end of October Liverpool are placed just inside the top half. Many fans (and chairman) predicted they would struggle this year and so far that has been the way!

Since our last talk with the chairman they have managed to beat Sunderland (luckily) They drew 2-2 against Chelsea in a game where they were the better side but couldn't convert their chances. Chelsea being clinical as ever scoring the only 2 chances they had on target. The final league game saw them draw 1-1 with West ham in a very even match! The main man had this to say!

"I am happy with the performances so far but the results are not what I wanted, or expected! We should have finished Chelsea off but for some reason our keeper decided he didn't want to touch the ball that match and when their shot came towards him he just left them! maybe he still loves Chelsea?"

Many believe that the 4 way transfer was heavily in Man City's favour and questioned why Arnold Schwarzenegger accepted the offer and potentially weakened his squad. Today we have the answer from the Terminator himself

"I was scared! This secretive Scottish man came to my home in California demanding me to do this trade. The accent was so thick and hypnotic that I just cowered before him. He made one threat which frightened me so bad that the image has never left my thoughts. I won't repeat exactly what he said but it involved a chainsaw, 17 Joe Hart ******, a rubber duck, a deep fried mars bar and my left ********..."

On a more positive note Glen Johnson is still injured...yay!​

View attachment 784099

Liverpool back in the top half, for now..

At the end of October Liverpool are placed just inside the top half. Many fans (and chairman) predicted they would struggle this year and so far that has been the way!

Since our last talk with the chairman they have managed to beat Sunderland (luckily) They drew 2-2 against Chelsea in a game where they were the better side but couldn't convert their chances. Chelsea being clinical as ever scoring the only 2 chances they had on target. The final league game saw them draw 1-1 with West ham in a very even match! The main man had this to say!

"I am happy with the performances so far but the results are not what I wanted, or expected! We should have finished Chelsea off but for some reason our keeper decided he didn't want to touch the ball that match and when their shot came towards him he just left them! maybe he still loves Chelsea?"

Many believe that the 4 way transfer was heavily in Man City's favour and questioned why Arnold Schwarzenegger accepted the offer and potentially weakened his squad. Today we have the answer from the Terminator himself

"I was scared! This secretive Scottish man came to my home in California demanding me to do this trade. The accent was so thick and hypnotic that I just cowered before him. He made one threat which frightened me so bad that the image has never left my thoughts. I won't repeat exactly what he said but it involved a chainsaw, 17 Joe Hart ******, a rubber duck, a deep fried mars bar and my left ********..."

On a more positive note Glen Johnson is still injured...yay!

LOL.

View attachment 784102
View attachment 295944

Future's bright for Man City

View attachment 295943

Manchester City owner has every reason to be happy so far this season, he currently see's his side top of the league and has not lost a game in the league this season and have lost just once in sixteen games in all competitions. Bornexplorer was clearly delighted at the time and fans will be reassured seeing the clear passion coming from the owner, however Bornexplorer is adamant the club must not get carried away just yet as there is a long way to go in the season "Yeah what can I say, we been great so far this season but we can't get ahead of ourselves we're not even at the half way point yet. A lot can still happen but I have faith in Pelegrini and the lads"

Bornexplorer showed great respect towards the Arsenal invincible's side and believes it is truly a once in a lifetime achievement and doesn't expect Manchester City to complete the same feat "Are we the next "invincible's", I don't think so the invincible era of Arsenal was a one off and truly unbelievable, a credit to Arsene Wenger and as a fellow chairman I can see why it would be hard to boot after all he has done, but I think he is done. Trading on past glories!"

The club has shared a lot of success over the last few years and lot of that has been due to the spending power they currently have. mega rich Bornexplorer however feels they are on the right track to begin looking towards the future and looking at young prospects in the academy and potentially elsewhere "As a club we have been under scrutiny over recent seasons, but at the end of the day it's a business and we have to spend money to accumulate money. I think we are now at the stage where we can concentrate on our future and not so much on our present, don't get me wrong If need be I won't be scared to flash the cash at other clubs for a top top player but I always have a keen eye for the future and looking forward it's obvious to me that a core of homegrown players is essntial to our vision."

He also believes the current youngsters have a very promising future at the club "I feel that our young signings this season can really have a promising future here, it's down to them to prove they have what it takes and Manuel tells me that they have promise and that they are not ready for first team football yet, so I have to trust my managers judgement, especially given the start he has had." Two of the hottest prospects in England recently made the move to the Etihad, Lewis Cook and Demarai Gray (both pictured above) and Bornexplorer believes they both have talents to be successful in the modern game. "Lewis Cook and Demarai Gray, they both are tremendous talents, I signed both of them because of their professionalism and driven personalities, two key components required to make it in the modern game along with the skills that they both clearly possess."

When asked about the very successful partnership between Aguero and Bony he had nothing but praise for the two strikers and believes Bony is doing all the right things to being a first team regular "Bony and Aguero seem to both be firing in the goals this season, I really don't have words to describe them at the moment. They are both exceptional player and deserve all the plaudits they are getting right now. Sergio for me the one of the best strikers in the world right now, and Bony might be seen as a bench warmer but he's making it difficult for Pellegrini right now and I think that he will be greatly missed in the coming months as he heads of to the African Cup of Nations."

He finally was asked who will go down and who will win the title and his response was "Will we win the title, I think it's too early to say right now. Ask me again in March. The same can be said about the teams currently in the bottom three, it all change with a few 3 points, but personally I can't see Stoke or QPR making it, I just don't think they fully comprehend the style of play required in the english top flight."

Last edited:
Update tomorrow after 5pm...

1. nice work LeedsUnitedandProud, looking good...
2. expecting a few more posts from everyone tomorrow

Update will be up in the morning once I've had chance to recover from travelling and look at the file, I'll also be dealing with my press questions at the same time.

Tigers flying high.

Unbeaten month for Hull
View attachment 784288

Last month, Hull City chairman, Chris Kamara, stated that he was happy with the performances, but unhappy about the results. This month has been quite a turn of events for Hull.

Europa League:
We faced off against group leaders Dnipro away in a crucial game. We defended very well, and looked dangerous on the break. Robert Snodgrass gave us the lead after 21 minutes after a set piece routine, and we held on until the break. Dnipro came out all guns blazing after the break and Ukraine international Roman Zozulya equalized after 67 minutes. We brought on the big guns to try to get all 3 points, but it ended in a 1-1 draw. Now, it's all to play for as we face Dnipro at home in the next match. A win there will put us in a good position to go through.

Premier League:
We had a tough fixture list in the Premier League this month, and last month, chairman Chris Kamara stated that he'd be happy with 3 points from the 3 games. However, Steve Bruce had other plans, and managed to bring in 7 points from 3 tough games.

View attachment 295867
Pochettino left wondering after the game against Hull

Tottenham (away)
We faced a Spurs-side unbeaten in 9 games in all competitions in the first game of the month. Things looked grim when Erik Lamela gave Spurs the lead after 12 minutes, but it only took us a minute to equalize through Dame N'Doye. 3 minutes later, N'Doye was at it again, giving us a 2-1 lead, assisted by a terrific Sebastian Blanco. We soaked up the pressure, and in the 27th minute, we were 3-1 up when Tom Huddlestone released a screamer from well outside the area. Tottenham gave it their all, but we stood firm. Kurt Zouma in particular had an outstanding game. As we approached the end of the game, the home side threw caution to the wind, and left themselves open at the back. Substitute Nikica Jelavic hammered the final nail in the Spurs coffin when he made it 4-1 on the break. What an answer from the players to Kamara's demand that more players get on the scoresheet.

View attachment 295865View attachment 784297
Martinez and Bruce, expressing their excitement over the game.
Everton (home): High-flying Everton were next at the KC Stadium. In an uneventful game, where Everton had most of the possession, and we created the most clear cut chances, noone could break the deadlock. A boring 0-0 draw, where Leighton Baines and Sebastian Blanco were the only players to excite.

View attachment 295861
Hull fans thrilled after beating Newcastle
Newcastle (away): In the last game of the month, we faced underachieving Newcastle. And what a game it was. After an uneventful 1st half, it all exploded after the break. Sebastian Blanco gave us the lead after a good spell, in the 56th minute. But in the 72nd minute, we were 2-1 down, after goals from Papiss Cisse and Steven Taylor. Nikica Jelavic brought us level only 4 minutes later, and we were in for a thrilling finish. Both teams created chances, but we had the better ones. However it looked like we were heading for a pleasing draw when Dame N'Doye, who replaced Jelavic with 10 minutes to go, fired home in the 90th minute. Are you Grimsby in disguise? was the only thing that could be heard at St James' Park when the final whistle blew. What a result to bring back south! A 3-2 win, which brings us 6th in the table after 10 games.

We recieved a short statement from Chris Kamara after a wonderful month for fans of Hull:
It's all gone our way this month. Some wonderful results, and exciting, attacking football for the fans to enjoy. After demanding more players to contribute last month, they truly responded. 8 goals from 4 games, and none of them from our top goalscorer! Now we have to bring our focus to November, which will be a make or break month. We have a crucial game against Dnipro at home, which will all but decide our chances of going through. Also league games against teams that we were expected to compete with before the season. We face QPR at home, and Swansea and Southampton away. If we keep up the momentum from this month, I have faith that we can establish ourselves in the top half of the table! Come on you Hull!

Last edited:
Will hopefully have an update done tomorrow as can't get access to my game until then (darts tonight). Should have tomorrow night free to have a look over things. I only know 3 results from August and September so far looking at other peoples updates but an unbeaten 2 games in October :D

I'll try get more articles out tonight, I've been at work sinc11 and don't finish till 7 so will see how I feel when I get back. But will try too :)

Announcements:-

• Firstly, you will notice that we have our first managerial casualty (Southampton) - I can't prevent this... I have made a request to FMRTE to be able to make AI managers unsackable but for now I'm afraid I can't help but I can offer free sacking but you will have to pay any compo required for the new manager.
  • Secondly, with the transfer window approaching there will be no update until Saturday. - In the meantime I expect all chairman to make a press conference prior to me opening the transfer window, no announcement will result in your removal as chairman.
  • Finally I will announce details about the transfer window on Sunday for those who still have some funds and transfer slots left.

Well after two months unbeaten as Chelsea im pretty sure we must of have a terrible month in December,will post an update tonight

Announcements:-

• Firstly, you will notice that we have our first managerial casualty (Southampton) - I can't prevent this... I have made a request to FMRTE to be able to make AI managers unsackable but for now I'm afraid I can't help but I can offer free sacking but you will have to pay any compo required for the new manager.
  • Secondly, with the transfer window approaching there will be no update until Saturday. - In the meantime I expect all chairman to make a press conference prior to me opening the transfer window, no announcement will result in your removal as chairman.
  • Finally I will announce details about the transfer window on Sunday for those who still have some funds and transfer slots left.
been losing patients with him anyway lol was gonna message you today asking when i can sack him lol

November
View attachment 295572

Champions League match 4
Celtic 0-0 Arsenal
November starts as October ended with the added bonus of Jack Wilshere going off injured after a whole 8 minutes.

League Match 11
Arsenal 3-2 Stoke
Injurys everywhere yet again but this time we come through with a huge win despite spending most of the 1st hour behind. In the first 60 minutes Ozil, Rosicky & Debuhy all went off hurt and it was after that sub Santi Carzola scored the two goals that made the difference.

League Match 12
Man Utd 1-0 Arsenal
The return to winning ways didnt last but it wasnt to be expected at Old Trafford against the best squad in the league.

Champions League match 4
PSG 0-2 Arsenal
We performed a smash and grab in Paris. Sanchez got his 1st goal in a few weeks to give us the lead without creating much PSG had the better of the game but we secured our place at the top of the group with Francis Coquelin of all people snatching the clinching goal.

League Match 13
Arsenal 4-1 Aston Villa
We carried on from where we left off in Paris with returning striker Oliver Giroud grabbing a hattrick

League Match 14
Tottenham 0-2 Arsenal
Best result of the season beating our biggest rivals in there back yard. Victory made even sweeter with 2 goals in the last 10 minutes from Giroud again.

We can smell the top 2
View attachment 295571
Man City are clear at the top but 2nd place Leicester cant last there forever. Can they? after that there's 3 points between 3rd and 9th featuring all the teams that may be in the running for the Champions League spots. A more comfortable fixture list in December should help us in good shape going into the new year and our first transfer window in charge of the club

View attachment 785053

U21 International catches eye of To
bey Mason
View attachment 295526

Manchester United owner Tobey Mason was in a fiery mood last month and by anyone's guess he still is.

Although he said he was in a fine mood it was clear to see he was slightly unnerved. When the first question was asked what his thoughts were on being 5th in the league, he seemed slightly rattled that people have already considered Man Utd to be out of the title race "about being 5th in the Premier League. You ask this as if it is May. We are still very early days into the league. We have had at least 10 injuries to important players recently. This will of course affect are season if I'm honest I'm glad we're 5th. Of course we're aiming higher and expect to be challenging for the title something I know we'll now be doing."

He also answered certain reports that Louis Van Gaal may be fearing the sack "about being 5th in the Premier League. You ask this as if it is May. We are still very early days into the league. We have had at least 10 injuries to important players recently. This will of course affect are season if I'm honest I'm glad we're 5th. Of course we're aiming higher and expect to be challenging for the title something I know we'll now be doing."

To cope with injuries he has told exclusively to Sky Sports that he had players in mind to bring in the next transfer window. He said he has his eyes on an Argentinian "who is extremely talented" said Tobey and that he "would love" to sign James Ward Prowse

Tobey Mason slammed Manchester City and claimed they were a small club and believes they won't replicate the Arsenal Invincible's and ended the sentence by saying "
Let's just say we aren't on each other's Christmas card list"

Tobey Mason ended with believing that Manchester United will be the league winners and still believes Man City can finish in the top four along with Chelsea and Spurs.

He doesn't have much of a soft spot for Leicester City or the owner and believes they will get relegated when their luck ends along with Q.P.R and Palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.