Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me how I'd go about installing the game file? Like, what folder I need to put it in?

C:\Users\*yourpcusername*\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\games

not sure with mac anyone else know the exact folder??

Well, I've got the game file.

Is is there a way that I can out myself as manager of Stoke? So I can have a look at everything properly?

Just checked out my team (Chelsea) and i could do with another striker, CM and DL/DR anyone got any players who are Chelsea calibre for sale as im getting tired of asking about players that are not for sale for any money

Just checked out my team (Chelsea) and i could do with another striker, CM and DL/DR anyone got any players who are Chelsea calibre for sale as im getting tired of asking about players that are not for sale for any money

I don't think any Stoke players are Chelsea calibre :D

ce1060fd9ba79d347d1f9d6acb834069.jpg

Updated villa transfer list
Transfer list:
Alan Hutton 2.5m
Kieran Richardson 3.5m
Charles n'zogbia 3m
Gabby agbonlahor 9m
Fabian Delph 25m
Christian benteke 35m
Andi weimann 12m
Jores Okore 15m
Matthew lowton 4m
Aly cissokho 7m

Aston villa are rumoured to be looking for centre backs and strikers and have urged anyone with any players in this position to come speak to Mr dan bilzerian privately

Last edited:
View attachment 303541

Everton announce transfer list: These guys must go!

Steven "Peanut Head" Pienaar - Great South African LW, Would fit nicely in a bottom half team for just 1.2m!

Arouna Kone - He may be out for between 4-8 weeks, but he is a good ST who would do well for the likes of Burnley and Leicester all for 2.5m!

Leon Osman - Experienced 33 year old CM who will provide very good backup to any team! For just 750k!

Anyone in U21/U18 - Loan or Transfer to the Listed guys.

Arouna Kone - He may be out for between 4-8 weeks, but he is a good ST who would do well for the likes of Burnley and Leicester all for 2.5m!

Subtle hint? ;) That said, Leicester have many, many strikers!

hey dude ur pms are full.

You can have Glen Johnson if u want...not quite Chelsea quality tho :p

View attachment 303527

Crouch- Free
Odemwingie- £700k
Palacios- £1m
Ireland- £4.5m
Bardsley- £3m
Sorensen- Free
Butland- (loan)
Adam- £7m
Sidwell- £2.5m
Geaoff Cameron- £8m

Added Charlie Adam and Steve Sidwell. Keep in mind I'd only be willing to sell two out of the three of Sidwell, Adam and Ireland.

All of these players are of good quality for mid to lower league teams, and all have heaps of experience. Please PM me as soon as possible if interested.

Guys can someone send me a pm from West Ham's squad and finances because I can't download the file. It says unknown network error... seems Hungary doesn't like mediafire.

Liverpool_FC_logo.png

More Transfer News at Anfield

petr-cech.jpg

The Terminator is changing the team again! This time he has signed experienced Keeper Petr Cech from Chelsea for 12m with Mignolet leaving in the other direction!

The club has also allowed Emre Can to leave the club on loan and will travel to Newcastle in the next few days to seal the deal!

The Liverpool Chairman would also like to offer the following players:

Glen Johnson @ 5m
Joe Enrique @ 4m
Johnson & Enrique for 7m

Ibe and Rossiter are both available on loan

Last edited:

Tottenham: Updated Transfer List

Kaboul
29DC£7.5 Million
Capoue26DM£10 Million
Mason24MC/AMC£5 Million/LOAN
Townsend23LW/RW£10 Million
Adebayor30STFree
Dier20CBLOAN
Bentaleb19MCLOAN

*Those listed in red have been sold*

Any player not mentioned above may aslo be sold at the right price, PM me with offer or for details!

Last edited:
Anyone needing me after 5pm and over the weekend are best off emailing me.

All Burnley players are available for the right price. Main targets are a winger and a creative CM

764402d1422998259-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-2015-image.jpg

Transfer List

Ashley Young - £9m
Evans - £8m
James Wilson - Loan
Andreas Pereira - Loan
Valencia - £15m
Lindegaard - £5m
Smalling - £12m

All offers made are accepted. I am at work until 00:00 tonight and have no signal. If there is a bid that matches the price then feel free to tell Borne that I accept.

Happy Bidding!

images

First Signing At Newcastle

Alan Shearer and Mirko Slomka announce that they have made their first signing of the new era. And that it is that of Liverpool’s Emre Can on loan for the season. There will be a fee of £2m for the loan and Can will receive 50% of his £45k wage packet at Liverpool.

Shearer had this to add about the deal:

“We have been working hard to bring in a new central midfielder as it seems that one of our key players in that position will be leaving the club. To have Can here is fantastic, it will benefit us by having a player or equal or greater to the players we currently have and it will also benefit the player and Liverpool who I plan on building a good working relationship with. We are delighted to have Can on board.”

Status
Not open for further replies.