Status
Not open for further replies.
Another transfer finalized for the Swans!

The Swans have announced the signing of Aiden Mcgeady from Everton in a p/exchange deal.
The Swans are sending Jonjo Shelvey the other way, and receiving 10 M + the services of the irish playmaker who never lived up to his potential. When asked about the deal, Zuckerberg responded, "I don't like baldies so Jonjo had to go. Aiden has great hair and a funny accent, so I am glad to make him a part of my setup. He's right up there with Emnes and Gomis in great hair, plus the legends on the board, say he is a pretty decent player."

View attachment 303931

Three New Signings

Earlier today, three new signings were announced by new Stoke city chairman Matthew Harrison. These signings are Ashley Westwood from Aston Villa for £6m, Antolin Alcaraz from Everton for £1.5m, and Didier Drogba from Chelsea, with Bojan going the other way to Chelsea, and Stoke receiving £8m.

View attachment 303930View attachment 303929View attachment 303928

Once again, the transfer list is :
Crouch- £1m
Odemwingie- £1m
Palacios- £1.5m
Ireland- £6m
Bardsley- £3.5m
Shea- £2.5m
Sorensen- £500k

All prices are negotiable, and Stoke are reportedly winning to listen to offers for any players.

is it that i can charge a fee? I thought i was something like that later on in the day, shows me not to go on FM at 5.30am,

Loans between chairman clubs - Unlimited (50% of wages and 25% of player value as the fee will be sent to the parent club, the chairman can negotiate a future sale price - this will need to be confirmed to me at the time of transfer/loan confirmation)

You get 50% of wages and 25% of the players value as the fee. I guess this means that you cannot negotiate different terms for loans than the ones specified here.

Loans between chairman clubs - Unlimited (50% of wages and 25% of player value as the fee will be sent to the parent club, the chairman can negotiate a future sale price - this will need to be confirmed to me at the time of transfer/loan confirmation)

You get 50% of wages and 25% of the players value as the fee. I guess this means that you cannot negotiate different terms for loans than the ones specified here.
Seems confusing, i thought that last time as the player had to be swapped into the team as a free transfer rather than a loan they had to pay full wages

Indeed, this rule is static. The only thing that the chairmen can specify is the 'future fee'. Everything else for this rule is set in stone.

View attachment 303908

Everton: Deals So Far:

In:
EvertonLewie RobertsC2CLOANJanuzaj£5,000,000 loan fee
EvertonLewie RobertsC2CC2CObi Mikel£12,000,000
EvertonLewie RobertsC2CC2CJonjo Shelvey£10,000,000
EvertonLewie RobertsC2CC2Cfigueroa£975,000

Out:
Man UnitedTobey MasonC2CC2CRoss Barkley£24,000,000
SouthamptonMatthew Gary SnookC2CC2CJohn Stones£25,000,000
SwanseaPortugal8713C2CC2CAiden McGeady£0
West HamjbauerhunC2CLOANBesic£2,250,000 loan fee

Last edited:
View attachment 303902
Transfer List:
Dedryck Boyata £500K
Fernando £15m
Yaya Toure £40m
Jesus Navas £18m
Samir Nasri £25m
Stevan Jovetic 20m

Loan List (Future Fees are negotiable):
Jose Angel Pozo
Thierry Ambrose
Oliver Ntcham​

Burnley now open for business. PM if there is anyone you lot are interested in. Will update takeover soon.

Will be updating my takeover etc. tomorrow when i have access to a much better computer.

View attachment 764966

West Ham announces their transfer activities

West Ham just announces their activities on transfer market:

In:
Martin DemichelisUnknown
Younes KaboulSwap
Muhamed BesicLoan

Out:
Diego PoyetSwap

They have also announced that the chairman sacked Sam Allardyce and bring a new manager to the club.
The former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers have signed. The club doesn't announced the compensation fee and the signing fee.

They have also announched that Enner Valencia and Cresswell put to the transfer list, the chairman Csányi Sándor wants big-money from them, or he should swap them for other players. (You can contact me in PM or email at [email protected])

Last edited:
View attachment 303830Tottenham announce the signing of Diego Poyet from London Rivals!

Sky Sports:
We have a brief comment from Ledley King who had this to say;

"Poyet is an exciting young player who has bags of potential! I have played with his dad in the past and if his Diego is anything like his dad then we have signed a quality player! Diego has singed a long term contract with ourselves, with Kaboul going the other way to West Ham in a straight swap".

"Kaboul will always be welcome back to White art Lane anytime as he has been a fantastic servant to the club".

"I would also like to put on record how much of a pleasure it was dealing with the West Ham chairman, the transfer went through smoothly, you wouldn't have even thought the club were rivals!"

Diego

View attachment 303831

"Diego has the quality to play in a few roles in midfield. We will be looking to bring him into the first team gradually before holding down a ball-winning role along side Eriksen"

SkySports: Well that's it from me, back to the studio!

Last edited:
View attachment 765119
Movement at the Hawthorns

Adrian Chiles has confirmed the departure of Sebastian Blanco. He moves on to Hull City for an undisclosed fee. Although money is a little tight at the Hawthorns currently, as Chiles was recently sacked from ITV, this has freed up some cash for the arrival of a few new faces.
View attachment 303828
View attachment 303829

Rickie Lambert has been signed on loan from Liverpool, and should hopefully fit in perfectly as a target man for Pulis's classic long ball tactic. Brian Oviedo, also moves to West Brom on a permanent basis from Everton for a fee of 6 million. He is a very talented young left back and will certainly get 1st team football.

There is unlikley to be too much more transfer activity at West Brom unless money can be made available through the sales of players.

Transfer Listed (All Negotiable)

Jonas Olsson - 2.5 million
Giorgos Samaras - 3 million
Graham Dorrans - 5 million
Craig Gardner - 4 million

Liverpool_FC_logo.png

A New Owner, a New Manager, and a New Icon Arrive

There has been major moves going on already at Liverpool, Arnie came in, pimp slapped Brendan Rogers, and stamped his mark on the club

Bye Bye Brendan
hmOrO.jpg

His first move was to get rid of the Manager, he agreed a confidential (1m) compensation deal with West Ham and when The Northen Irish manager left Mr Schwarzenegger said Assertively: "I'm sorry to see you go, but we had to sell you while we had the change"

See you later Lambert
BrECDyeIgAAVbY2.jpg

Another player to go was Rickie Lambert on Loan to West Brom

" He wasn't going to get a game and Adrian Chiles kept trying to talk to me...I gave him Lambert so he would p**s off!"

Hello Joey!
_62332126_joey_barton2_getty.jpg

A Shock move for the Liverpool Chairman as he splashes half a million on Joey Barton!
"Well I wanted a played who will fight for every ball, fight for every decision...and just generally fight!....and I may regret this one already!"

New Man in Charge!

There was some big rumours that Fabio Capello was on his way to Anfield, he even go to the front door!

He was expecting to sign a contract when Arnie had a change of heart and kicked the Italian out and has offered a contract to...

Didier Deschamps
didier-deschamps_2360476b.jpg

Mr Deschamps will split his time between France and Liverpool, this could prove tricky to manage both but only time will tell.

Players up for sale:

Jose Enrique - 5m
Sturridge - 35m
Sterling - 50m
Glen Johnson – 6m
Borini 10m or Loan
Ibe Loan
Jordan Rossiter loan

View attachment 303762

Transfer List Updated

Crouch- £700k
Odemwingie- £700k
Palacios- £1m
Ireland- £4.5m
Bardsley- £3m
Shea- £2m
Sorensen- £500k
Butland- (loan)

Stoke city have reduced the prices of all transfer listed players in hopes of selling them.

(Please buy these guys. I'm willing to listen to any offer, as long as it's reasonable :))

View attachment 303721View attachment 303719

ALISTAIR CAMPBELL COMPLETES BURNLEY TAKEOVER

Lifelong Burnley fan Alistair Campbell has completed his takeover of his beloved Burnley. Mike Garlick and John Banaszkiewicz decided it was time to sell the club they love and Campbell couldn't resist the urge to spend it.

"I have followed Burnley all my life and dreamt one day I would own the club and today that dream has come true. I aim to establish Burnley as a Premier League club and really put this small town on the map."

No-one is sure what is going to happen in the next few days. There are rumours going around that Sean Dyche maybe relieved of his duties as Campbell maybe lining up someone with more experience for the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.