Dame N'Doye - 5M
Yannick Sagbo - 2M
Michael Dawson - 3M
David Meyler - 4M
Stephen Quinn - 300K
Alex Bruce - 400K
Allan McGregor - 1M

PM or email if there is any interest.

All players are available for the right price, just contact me!

Chris Kamara

View attachment 303697

Southampton FC are delighted to announce the signing of England u21 duo John Stones and Danny Ings.
John Stones is a straight cash deal, breaking the club transfer record but is still a undisclosed fee.
View attachment 303695

The Danny Ings deal involves Pelle going the other way plus 12m
View attachment 303693

Southampton chairman matthew snook was delighted to announce these signings.
'it is such a great thing to be able to announce these two england u21 and future england players. john already has full caps for the senior squad and im sure danny will have first full cap soon. these signings show the direction the club is moving in. we are looking to purchase players that already have the ability to develop the squad more and have great potential for the future. unfortunatley we have missed out on a couple of targets as we didnt get to the chairman in time. so this is us pretty much done in the chairman to chairman sales atm'​

View attachment 303666View attachment 303667

INGS LEAVES BURNLEY

Within a day of taking over at Burnley, Campbell has sold Danny Ings. Much to the dismay of the Burnley supporters, Ings has now moved on Southampton. Although Burnley fans should not be too disappointed as in return they received £12m as well as Graziano Pelle.

"Although I am gutted to be losing Danny, I thought I could not turn down such an offer made to us by Southampton. To receive the money we did as well as a great striker, it was a hard offer to refuse. This means we now have some funds to be able to improve on other areas of the squad."

"Think looking over the team, I believe we need a Goalkeeper, a right back, a creative CM and a winger to help this team along. We are in for a few centre backs but this is not an urgent requirement."

"We are still looking to move some of the players we have a long as we have a few who are surplus to requirements."

Looking to buy/sell/loan players. Let me know who you are will to listen to offers for. And is everyone now sorted or do we still need people to sort out press conferences etc for some teams?

West Ham United transfer list updated.

West Ham United updates their transfer list. The following players are available:

Carlton Cole, striker£1m
Ricardo Vaz Té, attacking midfielder£3.5m
Guy Demel, defender£200k
Matt Jarvis, attacking midfielder£8.5m
Cheikhou Kouyaté, defender£6m
Ravel Morrison, attacking midfielder£15m
Reece Burke, defenderLoan
Jaanai Gordon, strikerLoan
Danny Potts, defenderLoan
Raphael Spieger, goalkeeperLoan

They also communicate that they're willing to listen every offer for every player.

This is a great idea and looking forward to the start of the season!!

View attachment 765564

West Ham United announces signing Belgian international

West Ham United have just announced that they're signing the Belgian international, Marouane Fellaini from Manchester United for a fee of 14million pounds. The chairman of The Hammers said that he expect to make a big impact for the team's midfield with Fellaini who had 58 caps for Belgium and scores 9 goals.

Have you decided on an approximate start date for this yet?

I Know the C2C window closes tomorrow.

View attachment 765375View attachment 765378

ALISTAIR CAMPBELL COMPLETES BURNLEY TAKEOVER

Lifelong Burnley fan Alistair Campbell has completed his takeover of his beloved Burnley. Mike Garlick and John Banaszkiewicz decided it was time to sell the club they love and Campbell couldn't resist the urge to spend it.

"I have followed Burnley all my life and dreamt one day I would own the club and today that dream has come true. I aim to establish Burnley as a Premier League club and really put this small town on the map."

No-one is sure what is going to happen in the next few days. There are rumours going around that Sean Dyche maybe relieved of his duties as Campbell maybe lining up someone with more experience for the role.

Didn't think anyone would come up with a more ruthless warmongering **** than Tywin Lannister but you seem to have managed it...

Liverpool_FC_logo.png

Sky-Sports-Logo.svg

Major transfer news at Anfield today

We have just witnessed one of the biggest transfers we have ever seen!

4 player out - 4 players in and we have the details here

Arnold Schwarzenegger and the new Unnamed Man City Chairman struck a deal which will be talked about for years to come

Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge and Sterling have left to go to Man city

-

Jovetic, Nasri, Toure and Navas have arrived here at Anfield.

Such a change up was not expected and we would love to hear your thoughts on this deal!!

Who do you think got the better deal??

Naterr or Bornexplorer88??

BORNE!!! Seriously, why would you sell Coutinho and Sterling??? They're like one of the 2 best young players in RL and In game!!

I'd have to say borne got the better deal here on paper...lets see how they perform in the first season though.

City all day! Although Toure will be a great replacement for Gerrard's role

Arnold, it looks like you got terminated in that deal! I at least hope you got some goodwill with the chief from that :p

Yeah Man City all the way if you look at potential, age and wages along with just how good each player is now

Haha whoops!

oh well! it makes things more interesting anyway

my idea was that the players I got were better For the short term!....obviously not the consensus! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.