bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Just like to point out that any deal that have been sent to Borne already will still be completed, just borne hasn't been online :/ I am waiting on 2 big deals

I want to complain to Fulham for buying 12 PLAYERS!!!
It took an absolute age!

Here is everyone's bank balance after Chairman to Chairman Transfers, if this alters anyones FGN Transfers.

[TABLE="width: 313"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Current Club Balance[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£99,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]£16,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£58,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]-£8,750,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]£15,560,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£5,440,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man C[/TD]
[TD]£148,160,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[TD]£46,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD]£64,016,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]£3,800,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]£2,584,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading[/TD]
[TD]£16,190,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]£37,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]£1,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]£18,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD]£17,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]£87,724,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA[/TD]
[TD]£10,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]-£6,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]£5,890,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Sorry Scotty forgot to take out Ben Arfa transfer... (£21m, right?)

Last edited:
Here is everyone's bank balance after Chairman to Chairman Transfers, if this alters anyones FGN Transfers.

[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£120,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]£16,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£58,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]-£8,750,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]£15,560,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£5,440,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man C[/TD]
[TD]£148,160,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[TD]£46,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD]£43,016,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]£3,800,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]£2,584,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading[/TD]
[TD]£16,190,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]£37,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]£1,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]£18,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD]£17,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]£87,724,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA[/TD]
[TD]£10,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]-£6,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]£5,890,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

2nd richest club in England :D

When do you announce the other transfers?

Last edited:
I thought you said people couldn't send in bids after midnight last night? Will they be posted today/tonight? :)

Pretty sure last night was the deadline for Chairman to Chairman transfers, he has now left until wednesday i think for people to send him Foreign and Lower league transfers. He will then announce these when he has rcieved them all and checked.
Thats what I got from the post anyway. :)

FERNANDES HAS HAD ENOUGH

View attachment 304991

QPR have revealed today that Chairmen Tony Fernandes has agreed a sale of the London club after seeing no return from his large investments. Finally realising that he has little to no experience of the
football world he has decided to turn his interest back to Formula 1.

This leaves QPR pleased to announce their new Chairmen as David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff. After revealing he secretly played proffesional football for 5 years in an underground "Joga Bonito" league based in Hollywood "The Hoff" is hoping to bring this attractive style of football t
o QPR.

"Baywatch is the most watched TV show on earth and I would to make QPR the same within the football world. The clubs great and i'm great so hopefully we can be great together".

"The Hoff" moved swiftly to relieve Harry Redknapp of his managerial duties insisting the club was only big enough for one ego, himself. "I am god and the QPR faithful are my followers".

View attachment 304994

Appointing unheard of manager and close personal friend Christoph Daum as the Hoops Boss and Tolunay Kafkas as his as
sistant "The Hoff" see's no reason why QPR cannot win the league first season insisting that anything less would be considered an embarrassment to the Hollywood A-Lister and in turn result in whippings and beatings for all personel involved with the club.

Hoff Mania has swept through the streets of London with shirt sales and other merchandise bearing his name selling like wildfire. "Would you expect anything else from my appointment".

FERNANDES HAS HAD ENOUGH

View attachment 304991

QPR have revealed today that Chairmen Tony Fernandes has agreed a sale of the London club after seeing no return from his large investments. Finally realising that he has little to no experience of the
football world he has decided to turn his interest back to Formula 1.

This leaves QPR pleased to announce their new Chairmen as David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff. After revealing he secretly played proffesional football for 5 years in an underground "Joga Bonito" league based in Hollywood "The Hoff" is hoping to bring this attractive style of football t
o QPR.

"Baywatch is the most watched TV show on earth and I would to make QPR the same within the football world. The clubs great and i'm great so hopefully we can be great together".

"The Hoff" moved swiftly to relieve Harry Redknapp of his managerial duties insisting the club was only big enough for one ego, himself. "I am god and the QPR faithful are my followers".

View attachment 304994

Appointing unheard of manager and close personal friend Christoph Daum as the Hoops Boss and Tolunay Kafkas as his as
sistant "The Hoff" see's no reason why QPR cannot win the league first season insisting that anything less would be considered an embarrassment to the Hollywood A-Lister and in turn result in whippings and beatings for all personel involved with the club.

Hoff Mania has swept through the streets of London with shirt sales and other merchandise bearing his name selling like wildfire. "Would you expect anything else from my appointment".

Possibly the greatest thing I've ever read!

[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£98,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]£16,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£58,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]-£8,750,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]£15,560,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£5,440,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man C[/TD]
[TD]£148,160,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[TD]£46,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD]£43,016,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]£3,800,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]£2,584,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading[/TD]
[TD]£16,190,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]£37,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]£1,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]£18,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD]£17,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]£87,724,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA[/TD]
[TD]£10,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]-£6,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]£5,890,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Sorry Scotty forgot to take out Ben Arfa transfer... (£22m, right?)

Newcastle Balances has to Go up by 21m after the Ben Arfa Deal Right?

"The Hoff's" Signings Begin

David Hasselhoff has today revealed the recall of Marseille loanee Joey Barton to parent club QPR. "The Hoff" released this statement. "Joey Barton playing in France? What a perculiar piece of business that was. We've decided to bring him home and allow him another bite at the cherry. I love a lad's lad and Joey might even bring a bit of Baywatch Drama back to the club".

In other club news "The Hoff" has confirmed the season long loan signing of Man City fullback Micah Lincoln Richards with the option to buy should new manager Christoph Daum choose to exercise such an option.

Elsewhere "The Hoff" has been enjoying the nightlife of London with recent paparazzi pictures revealing a possible one night stand with Former Co-star and TV heart-throb Pamela Anderson. He stated "Pamela's a babe with a great rack. At this moment in time I wont be revealing any further details".

The celebratory night out was sparked after a wax model of "The Hoff" was revealed at Maddam Tussauds during a private function. People present during the unveiling were shocked and appauled by "The Hoffs" drinking and were not surprised to see him rushed to A&E for a stomach pump. Reporters seeking a responce from "The Hoff" after he discharged himself from the hospital were stunned when the were told to "**** off, don't hassle The Hoff".

Phew! This was tiring, but with only a few minutes left of the window, here are all the transfers so far;
Transfer Window Recap
Arsenal: In, Adam Le Fondre, Reading (P/Ex) Luke Shaw, Southampton (4m P/Ex)
Out, Marouane Chamakh, Reading (P/Ex) Aaron Ramsey, Fulham (Loan) Andre Santos, Southampton (P/Ex) Ryo Myaichi, Norwich (Loan), Sebastian Squillaci (Loan)

Aston Villa: In, Jermaine Jenas and Tom Huddlestone (£7m), Adam Lallana (£3m)
Out, Stephen Warnock and Shay Given (undisc.) Ciaran Clarke (£10m), Richard Dunne (Loan)

Chelsea: In, None
Out, Frank Lampard, Man Utd (£5m) Yossi Benayoun, Fulham (£3m)

Everton: In, Anderson (£5m), Andreas Weinmann (P/Ex +£4.5m)
Out, Apotolos Velios (P/Ex)

Fulham: In, Nick Powell, Man Utd (loan) Kolo Toure, Man City (P/Ex) Mohammed Diame, West Ham (£4m) Yossi Benayoun, Chelsea (£3m) Peter Crouch, Stoke (undisc.) Aaron Ramsey, Arsenal (Loan) Alexander Kolarov (Loan) Constel Pantillmon (£1m) Ashley Young (P/Ex), Emannuel Adebayor (£12m), Sebastian Squillaci (Loan) Richard Dunne (Loan)
Out, Brede Hangeland, Man City (£6m P/Ex) Alex Kacaniklic, Man Utd (£3m) Dimitar Berbatov, Tottenham Hotspur (£9m), Bryan Ruiz (P/Ex), Hugo Rodallega (£4m)

Liverpool: In, Adam Campbell and Tim Krul, Newcastle (P/Ex)
Out, Pepe Reina and Fabio Borini, Newcastle (P/Ex, £11m, Loan) Jay Spearing, Swansea (£3m+10%), Sebastian Coates (Loan)

Manchester City: In, James Ward-Prowse, Southampton (£600k) Ryan Tunnicliffe, Man Utd (£1.6m) Brede Hangeland, Fulham (£6m P/Ex), Pereira and Januzaj (£5.5m)
Out, Jack Rodwell, Matija Nastasić, West Brom (Loan) Kolo Toure, Fulham (P/Ex) John Guidetti and Scott Sinclair, Reading (£5m), Alexander Kolarov (Loan), Constel Pantillmon (£1m), Mario Balotelli (£18m)

Manchester United: In, Frank Lampard, Chelsea (£5m) Alex Kacaniklic, Fulham (£3m) Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton (£4.5m) Jake Livermore, Spurs (P/Ex), Bryan Ruiz (P/Ex), Ciaran Clarke (£10m)
Out, Rio Ferdinand, Scott Wooton, Federico Macheda, Norwich (Loan) Nick Powell, Fulham (Loan) Michael Carrick, Spurs (£8.5m P/Ex) Ryan Tunnicliffe, Man City (£1.6m), Anderson (£5m), Ashley Young (P/Ex), Pereira and Januzaj (£5.5m)

Norwich City: In, Rio Ferdinand (Loan), Ryo Myachi (Loan), Federico Macheda (Loan), Tomas Rosicky (Loan), Scott Wooton (Loan)
Out, George Francomb (Loan), Simeon Jackson (£2.5m)

Newcastle: In, William Gallas (£1m), Pepe Reina (P/Ex+ £11m) and Fabio Borini (Loan), Danny Graham (P/Ex +£5m)
Out, Adam Campbell and Tim Krul (P/Ex), Danny Simpson (P/Ex+ £5m)

Reading: In, Adam Le Fondre (P/Ex), John Guidetti (£1m) Scott Sinclair (£5m)
Out, Marouane Chamakh (P/Ex)

Stoke: In,
Out, Peter Crouch (undisc.)

Southampton: In, Andre Santos (P/Ex), Stephen Warnock and Shay Given (undisc.), Sebastian Coates (Loan)
Out, Luke Shaw (P/Ex+ £4m), James Ward-Prowse (£600k), Morgan Schneiderlin (£4.5m), Adam Lallana (£3m)

Swansea: In, Jay Spearing (£3m) Danny Simpson (P/Ex) Hugo Rodallega (£4m)
Out, Danny Graham (P/Ex)

Tottenham Hotspur: In, Michael Carrick (P/Ex+ £8.5m), Dimitar Berbatov (£9m), Mario Balotelli (£18m)
Out, Iago Falque (Loan), William Gallas (£1m), Jermaine Jenas and Tom Huddlestone (£7m), Emannuel Adebayor (£12m)

West Bromwich Albion: In, Jack Rodwell (loan) Matija Nastasic (loan),
Out,

West Ham: In,
Out, Mohammed Diame (£4m)

Wigan Athletic: In, Iago Falque (loan), John Arne Riise (P/Ex +£3m)
Out, Jean Beausejour (P/Ex)

Stoke in: Arshavin & Barry Bannan (loan)

Phew! This was tiring, but with only a few minutes left of the window, here are all the transfers so far;
Transfer Window Recap
Arsenal: In, Adam Le Fondre, Reading (P/Ex) Luke Shaw, Southampton (4m P/Ex)
Out, Marouane Chamakh, Reading (P/Ex) Aaron Ramsey, Fulham (Loan) Andre Santos, Southampton (P/Ex) Ryo Myaichi, Norwich (Loan), Sebastian Squillaci (Loan) Andrey Arshavin (Loan)

Aston Villa: In, Jermaine Jenas and Tom Huddlestone (£7m), Adam Lallana (£3m)
Out, Stephen Warnock and Shay Given (undisc.) Ciaran Clarke (£10m), Richard Dunne (Loan) Barry Bannan (Loan)

Chelsea: In, None
Out, Frank Lampard, Man Utd (£5m) Yossi Benayoun, Fulham (£3m)

Everton: In, Anderson (£5m), Andreas Weinmann (P/Ex +£4.5m)
Out, Apotolos Velios (P/Ex)

Fulham: In, Nick Powell, Man Utd (loan) Kolo Toure, Man City (P/Ex) Mohammed Diame, West Ham (£4m) Yossi Benayoun, Chelsea (£3m) Peter Crouch, Stoke (undisc.) Aaron Ramsey, Arsenal (Loan) Alexander Kolarov (Loan) Constel Pantillmon (£1m) Ashley Young (P/Ex), Emannuel Adebayor (£12m), Sebastian Squillaci (Loan) Richard Dunne (Loan)
Out, Brede Hangeland, Man City (£6m P/Ex) Alex Kacaniklic, Man Utd (£3m) Dimitar Berbatov, Tottenham Hotspur (£9m), Bryan Ruiz (P/Ex), Hugo Rodallega (£4m)

Liverpool: In, Adam Campbell and Tim Krul, Newcastle (P/Ex)
Out, Pepe Reina and Fabio Borini, Newcastle (P/Ex, £11m, Loan) Jay Spearing, Swansea (£3m+10%), Sebastian Coates (Loan)

Manchester City: In, James Ward-Prowse, Southampton (£600k) Ryan Tunnicliffe, Man Utd (£1.6m) Brede Hangeland, Fulham (£6m P/Ex), Pereira and Januzaj (£5.5m)
Out, Jack Rodwell, Matija Nastasić, West Brom (Loan) Kolo Toure, Fulham (P/Ex) John Guidetti and Scott Sinclair, Reading (£5m), Alexander Kolarov (Loan), Constel Pantillmon (£1m), Mario Balotelli (£18m), Micah Richards (Loan)

Manchester United: In, Frank Lampard, Chelsea (£5m) Alex Kacaniklic, Fulham (£3m) Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton (£4.5m) Jake Livermore, Spurs (P/Ex), Bryan Ruiz (P/Ex), Ciaran Clarke (£10m)
Out, Rio Ferdinand, Scott Wooton, Federico Macheda, Norwich (Loan) Nick Powell, Fulham (Loan) Michael Carrick, Spurs (£8.5m P/Ex) Ryan Tunnicliffe, Man City (£1.6m), Anderson (£5m), Ashley Young (P/Ex), Pereira and Januzaj (£5.5m)

Norwich City: In, Rio Ferdinand (Loan), Ryo Myachi (Loan), Federico Macheda (Loan), Tomas Rosicky (Loan), Scott Wooton (Loan)
Out, George Francomb (Loan), Simeon Jackson (£2.5m)

Newcastle: In, William Gallas (£1m), Pepe Reina (P/Ex+ £11m) and Fabio Borini (Loan), Danny Graham (P/Ex +£5m)
Out, Adam Campbell and Tim Krul (P/Ex), Danny Simpson (P/Ex+ £5m)

QPR: In, Micah Richards (Loan)
Out,

Reading: In, Adam Le Fondre (P/Ex), John Guidetti (£1m) Scott Sinclair (£5m)
Out, Marouane Chamakh (P/Ex)

Stoke: In, Andrey Arshavin (Loan) Barry Bannan (Loan)
Out, Peter Crouch (undisc.)

Southampton: In, Andre Santos (P/Ex), Stephen Warnock and Shay Given (undisc.), Sebastian Coates (Loan)
Out, Luke Shaw (P/Ex+ £4m), James Ward-Prowse (£600k), Morgan Schneiderlin (£4.5m), Adam Lallana (£3m)

Swansea: In, Jay Spearing (£3m) Danny Simpson (P/Ex) Hugo Rodallega (£4m)
Out, Danny Graham (P/Ex)

Tottenham Hotspur: In, Michael Carrick (P/Ex+ £8.5m), Dimitar Berbatov (£9m), Mario Balotelli (£18m)
Out, Iago Falque (Loan), William Gallas (£1m), Jermaine Jenas and Tom Huddlestone (£7m), Emannuel Adebayor (£12m)

West Bromwich Albion: In, Jack Rodwell (loan) Matija Nastasic (loan),
Out,

West Ham: In,
Out, Mohammed Diame (£4m)

Wigan Athletic: In, Iago Falque (loan), John Arne Riise (P/Ex +£3m)
Out, Jean Beausejour (P/Ex)
For Reading shouldnt Maroune Chamakh be IN and Adam Le Fondre Out
Still Grt work Mate, it reminded me of the Players even i got in

Borne, I don't know how much time you have and I know your busy but do you reckon you could do a transfer rumour post, some which might be real some which might be false. Add a bit more intrigue to the window and get everyone talking about the moves potential or otherwise.

Back