bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Basically he's using the pre-game editor at first to get things working as realistically as possible. The massive increase in balances is a lump sum of sponsorship that gets paid right when you start a game.

CG-asfc_zps88a58f98.png

Hi andy, i'm afraid i'm not doing a shortlist at all, but feel free to follow the thread and if there is a free slot it will be announced...

No worries. Probably won't be on as much as others so more than likely miss out. Used to be apart of bbc's 606 where you would play chairman and manager which is almost similar to this but this is in a lot more detail.

I will definately follow

View attachment 304215

Southampton Set To Announce More Transfers

Elmer Fudd, Manager of Southampton, is set to announce a new bunch of signings, as well as the sales of some players. We are unable to acquire the names of just who is to be transferred, with Fudd quoted as saying "I just have to wait for the other clubs to confirm their end of the trade and then Fox Sports shall be the first to know!"

Rumours are emerging that there are going to be a few loan signings to complement the current squad.​

View attachment 304228Manchester City agree a deal for two hot prospects
View attachment 304231View attachment 304232
Kinkladze has done it again, he has stolen two of United's most promising youth players, and persuaded them to join up with their arch rivals.

As has been well-documented, the youngsters are said to be two of the best young players in Europe, but that's all that has been reported.

So what else is there to know about Pereira? A Brazilian-born Belgium U19 International, Pereira is a player in the Paul Scholes mould.
And, then there's Januzaj? Another Belgium International, Januzaj is a player dubbed to be the "Belgian Beckham"

With both of these players being so promising it is surprising that Manchester United would let them go so cheaply... with City snapping both up for a mere £5.5m (including 20% sell on clause).

View attachment 304228Manchester City agree a deal for two hot prospects
View attachment 304231View attachment 304232
Kinkladze has done it again, he has stolen two of United's most promising youth players, and persuaded them to join up with their arch rivals.

As has been well-documented, the youngsters are said to be two of the best young players in Europe, but that's all that has been reported.

So what else is there to know about Pereira? A Brazilian-born Belgium U19 International, Pereira is a player in the Paul Scholes mould.
And, then there's Januzaj? Another Belgium International, Januzaj is a player dubbed to be the "Belgian Beckham"

With both of these players being so promising it is surprising that Manchester United would let them go so cheaply... with City snapping both up for a mere £5.5m (including 20% sell on clause).

I was told it would cost me £5m for Pereira and Januzaj wasn't for sale under any circumstances :/

In real life I think these guys will be amazing but the way the computer develops them in game rarely means that they turn out good

Newcastle Man City to Complete Mega Transfer Swap

Newcastle United & Man City are Rumoured to Complete a Mega Transfer Swap in another of Santiago Munez's Style Complicated Transfer/Loans/BuyOut Fees

Empty your inbox!

View attachment 304355
Southampton Announce Targets

Elmer Fudd has announced to Fox Sports that he is interested in signing a few more players, whether on loan or on transfers. He states that he is interested in signing players for the Left Back, Goalkeeper and Attacking Midfielder (Right) positions.

He was quoted as saying "I feel as though the current players are up to quite an adequate standard, however we are always looking to improve. Players such as Danny Fox and and Jason Puncheon, while quite good players, are not the players I see leading this club to glory, unless they can really improve on their previous standards"

Fudd also stated he is expected to receive some criticism for his naming of players. "Yes some people won't like this approach, but I am here to win, not to make friends. If I had said Left Back and AMR instead of Danny Fox and Jason Puncheon, then you would have known exactly who I was talking about anyway"

Fudd is quoted on another news channel as saying "I will allow a larger transfer budget for my manager if I can manage to keep the club in such a good position financially." There are no confirmation to these reports however, as Fudd has already stated the transfer budget for the season.​

304355d1358748323-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-fox-sports.jpg

Southampton Announce New Transfer Activity

Elmer Fudd, manager of Southampton, has announced new transfer deals to Fox Sports.

Southampton have confirmed the loan signing of Sebastian Coates, as well as the transfer of Shay Given and Stephen Warnock, with Aston Villa paying half of the wages.

Also, Adam Lallana has left the club in a £3million deal that was also used to bring Warnock and Given to the club.​

View attachment 304414

Marshall targets 3 more

Tottenham owner Billie Marshall has revealed he is looking to add three more faces to the current squad, and although no names were mentioned, Marshall did say this:

' The type of players we are targeting are exciting players with very bright futures and if we can conclude the deals for the three players in question then the summer spending will come to an end '

Marshall also commented on the latest rumours linking the club with Steven Fletcher

' Fletcher is a good player, however with Berbatov, Adebayor and Defoe the striker department seems strong at the moment and any move is pure media speculation '

Trowers says Transfer Window is Slowing Down

After landing at Newcastle Airport, Arsenal-owner Trowers has today told journalists he feels that the transfer's are slowing down, with just a few days to go until the closing of the domestic transfer window.
He went on to say that chairmen are much harder to get hold of to talk about deals, and that there generally seem's to be less interest in making transfers, with clubs seemingly to ship in talent from abroad and allow their manager's freedom to sign players they want.

He refused to comment on why he was in the area, with several rumours linking him with moves for Sunderland players Adam Johnson and Steven Fletcher, along with Newcastle players Cisse, Ben Arfa, Tiote and Cabaye. He has also been linked with an un-named Middleborough player, but that will have to wait until the opening of the Foreign and Lower-League Transfer Window.

Walker still in the Window for players

Walker said that he and Clough are still in the window to sign players from the English premier league as the deadline of midnight tonight fast approaches. "We have contacted a number of chairmen enquiring about a number of players and we will continue to do so over the next couple of hours. All of our buisness in between other Chairmen will be resolved by 22:00 GMT anything after this we will simply ignore as we do not wish to rushing to get the paperwork through by the deadline. Of course we are also interested in lower league and foreign transfers but this will wait until that window opens."

When asked about the possible players who could come in he had this to add. "From this league there are a few big names who we are looking at, however we expect to be priced out by other chairman. When it come to foreign and lower league we are chasing a few players most of which will be younger players. However there may be one or two big names to join. I refuse to release any names as other Chairmen may then look to out compete us finacially.

Walker still in the Window for players

Walker said that he and Clough are still in the window to sign players from the English premier league as the deadline of midnight tonight fast approaches. "We have contacted a number of chairmen enquiring about a number of players and we will continue to do so over the next couple of hours. All of our buisness in between other Chairmen will be resolved by 22:00 GMT anything after this we will simply ignore as we do not wish to rushing to get the paperwork through by the deadline. Of course we are also interested in lower league and foreign transfers but this will wait until that window opens."

When asked about the possible players who could come in he had this to add. "From this league there are a few big names who we are looking at, however we expect to be priced out by other chairman. When it come to foreign and lower league we are chasing a few players most of which will be younger players. However there may be one or two big names to join. I refuse to release any names as other Chairmen may then look to out compete us finacially.

The normal window ends tomorrow night...

Look at the post on the last page of the other thread it says the deadline is Midnight Sat 26th (Today)

Chairman to Chairman Transfers Deadline
midnight, Saturday 26th Jan

Non-EPL transfers (including free transfers)

Sunday 27th Jan @ 17:00 to Wednesday 30th Jan @ midnight

Non-EPL loans
These will be done after the above transfer window, to give chairman a chance to snap up a loan signing if they miss out on their transfer targets... no future fees!!! and no loan fees, just pay wages in full.

ONCE ALL TRANSFERS ARE COMPLETED AND I HAVE UPDATED THE DB, WE WILL OFFER MANAGERS THE CHANCE TO UPDATE BUDGETS AND ALSO UPGRADE FACILITIES IF THEY CHOOSE TO (see below for pricing)

Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
£2,500,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your youth system.
£3,000,000 for a minor improvement (10% increase) to your training facilities.
Stadium upgrades will not be considered in the first season, I will revisit this after the first season.

You can double up if you want 20% increase but it will cost you!!

SILENT AUCTION
PLEASE SEND YOUR OFFERS VIA EMAIL
[email protected]

To explain how the silent auction will work:-
Firstly:

Template:-

Transfer Type:
Player Name:
Current Club:
Your Club:
Wage (offer):
Release Clause:
Priority: 1/2/3/4/5 etc

So how this template works,
Transfer Type refers to the rules/restrictions (eg. Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL); or Free signings; [see below for restrictions and types])
Wage (offer) is if two or more chairman are after the same player, it will be decided by who offers the most money(sorry but its the easiest way) also a transfer overrides a loan bid, so if one chairman makes a loan offer and the other makes a transfer offer the chairman who offers the player a transfer gets him ahead of the loan offer.
Please mention if the player has a release clause to help me process the transfer
Priority, this is if you are outbid on one player you have a chance of snapping up another in his stead.

Secondly,
Remember your restrictions!!
Transfers from clubs in your nation(below EPL) = 5 players per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 2 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

Finally,
Please send all your transfer targets on one email please...

Good luck all

I will post the winning bids on here once I have sorted them all out and you can post your press conferences in the story thread

Back