Darron Gibson - £4m

Depending on if I can get a decent LB Baines - £35m

Stoke City quick sale list:

Glen Whelan £2m
Etherington £2m
Upson £1m
Morais £500k
Huth £25m

As everyone else doing a quick last min transfer list thought id add mine.

N'Zogbia- £10mill
Dusan Kuciak- £3mill
Karim El Ahmedi- £7.5mill
Delph- £4mill
Stephen Ireland- £10mill
Agbonlahor- £16mill
Bent- £30mill

Delph also available on loan if not sold

The Best of the Best Prices on Offer
Cabaye = 30m
Baines = 35m
Huth = 25m
Bent = 30m
Total = 120m
Come On in Chelsea Just Spend 120m....(Pocket Money for You)

The Best of the Best Prices on Offer
Cabaye = 30m
Baines = 35m
Huth = 25m
Bent = 30m
Total = 120m
Come On in Chelsea Just Spend 120m....(Pocket Money for You)

For Chelsea Bent has just gone upto £40mill lol though wouldnt say no too £10mill and either mata/hazard/oscar or ramires (money will differ per player) lol

Cabaye = 30m
Baines = 35m
Huth = 25m
Bent = 30m

This is crazy lads, each to their own but seriously?

At least a few in there get sold in game most the time anyway, and for ALOT less than the fee's above

Cabaye = 30m
Baines = 35m
Huth = 25m
Bent = 30m

At least a few in there get sold in game most the time anyway, and for ALOT less than the fee's above

Tbh im happy with not selling Bent but thought I would put his value out there in case any of the top clubs are looking for a goalscorer and still cheaper then a lot of strikers from foreign teams due too having pay 2.5 over their current value

For Chelsea Bent has just gone upto £40mill lol though wouldnt say no too £10mill and either mata/hazard/oscar or ramires (money will differ per player) lol
you seem to have forgetton the Big Summer Signing Alexis Sanchez for Just 52m.....

Anyone interested in Diaby, Gervinho or Bacary Sagna​, message me now!!!

Cabaye = 30m
Baines = 35m
Huth = 25m
Bent = 30m

Like the man above said. We aren't really looking to sell these players, it's just an asking price that, if met, would be accepted. You see that kind of stuff all of the time on FM and IRL.

Like the man above said. We aren't really looking to sell these players, it's just an asking price that, if met, would be accepted. You see that kind of stuff all of the time on FM and IRL.

Dont think i have ever seen Robert Huth with a value of 25million hahah!

Breaking News: Cabaye on Verge of move out of Newcastle
Scott Trowers has told press that Newcastle United Central Midfielder Yohan Cabaye is minutes away from making a switch to Manchester United.

Trowers' had this to say, "I have been inclose contact with Kai for the past few days, and he has told me that Yohan's transfer just needs the "i"s to be dotted, and then it will be announced. I suggest anyone interested in him get their bids in quick, and I am sure the buyer will not be happy that Kai has released this information before the deal went through"

Breaking News: Cabaye on Verge of move out of Newcastle
Scott Trowers has told press that Newcastle United Central Midfielder Yohan Cabaye is minutes away from making a switch to Manchester United.

Trowers' had this to say, "I have been inclose contact with Kai for the past few days, and he has told me that Yohan's transfer just needs the "i"s to be dotted, and then it will be announced. I suggest anyone interested in him get their bids in quick, and I am sure the buyer will not be happy that Kai has released this information before the deal went through"

Arsenal Frustrated after being Rejected

Arsenal Owner Scott Trowers is frustrated after his bid for Newcastle Midfielder Cabaye was rejected by the Club.
Media Reports suggest that it wasnt Newcastle who rejected the Offer instead it was Rejected by the Player Himself.
When Contacted, Cabaye had this to say, "Yes I had offers from Both Arsenal and Manchester United but I choose to sign for Man Utd because of the Club's Status in World Football.
Even though they arent having the Best of the Seasons, I have complete faith in the Manager and the Owners to turn it around."

Last edited:
Trowers Lines up Several Foreign Signings

Scott Trowers told reporters from The Sun that he was hoping to bring in "At least 2 players, maybe up to 5!!!" He did confirm however, that he does not expect any signing from within the league, although he is close to agreeing the departure of 2 players. It is rumoured that Bacary Sagna is flying North in order to complete a last minute deal.

Scott also pointed out that he had made bids for "2 of Europe's best players, and both will be amazingly cheap! However, in order to ward off other club's, I have offered huge wages to these 2, if we fail to get them, I will be happy as they will not be anywhere near worth their wages!

Arsenal Frustrated after being Rejected

Arsenal Owner Scott Trowers is frustrated after his bid for Newcastle Midfielder Cabaye was rejected by the Club.
Media Reports suggest that it wasnt Newcastle who rejected the Offer instead it was Rejected by the Player Himself.
When Contacted, Cabaye had this to say, "Yes I had offers from Both Arsenal and Manchester United but I choose to sign for Man Utd because of the Club's Status in World Football.
Even though they arent having the Best of the Seasons, I have complete faith in the Manager and the Owners to turn it around."

Trowers had also denied all rumours that Arsenal ever agreed a deal for Yohan Cabaye, and that in actual fact the player turned up at the London Colney Centre in order to plead with Scott to up his bid for the midfielder. However, the chairman refused to pay Newcastle's over the top demands of £25m, although Manchester United were gullable enough to accept this amount, along with Fabio going the other way.

How Scott Trowers has managed to uncover this much information about the transfer must be worrying to other chairmen, as no-one knows the extent of which Trowers' network of contacts runs throughout the football world.

Back