bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Trowers had also denied all rumours that Arsenal ever agreed a deal for Yohan Cabaye, and that in actual fact the player turned up at the London Colney Centre in order to plead with Scott to up his bid for the midfielder. However, the chairman refused to pay Newcastle's over the top demands of £25m, although Manchester United were gullable enough to accept this amount, along with Fabio going the other way.

How Scott Trowers has managed to uncover this much information about the transfer must be worrying to other chairmen, as no-one knows the extent of which Trowers' network of contacts runs throughout the football world.
The Player has already been Quoted saying He Only wanted to Move to Man Utd, then what Scott Trowers claims is Surely nothing but a False Story created by the Delusional Arsenal Owner.
Yohan Cabaye was already a Target for Man Utd at the beginning of the Window and a Pre Contract was already in Place from the Beginning of the January Transfer Window itself, so the story of Cabaye beginning Scott to Up his Bid was nothing but a Fake Story.

Wigan Owner Enjoying the Show

Wigan Chairman, Ryan Kimbrell has released a statement expressing his enjoyment at what he has described as "childish shenanigans" displayed by rival chairmen. He went on to say that all the bickering and panic buying/selling was nothing short of comical. When asked about any potential moves by the Latics he said, "I am more than happy with my manager and squad. We are in a very good position in the table and we feel there is no need to disrupt the chemistry that is obviously building between the players and staff. My plans for deadline day include a cold drink while enjoying the spectacle that has been unfolding."

Frimpong arrives in Berkshire

Emmanuel Frimpong has signed for Reading FC on laon from Arsenal until the end of the season. The hard hitting Midfielder has left Emirates in the hunt for some first team football. Reading FC released a statement a few moments ago,

"Reading FC are pleased to announce the loan signing of Emmanuel Frimpong from Arsenal. With the end of the EPL Winter Window we have now secured 3 players for the team. We look forward to the next 6 months. A press conference has been arranged for tomorrow to introduce Emmanuel to press"

Also, Scott Tillie is aparantly still awol. He has not been seen at The Madjeski since last night after the outburst regarding a certain EPL Chairman. Will we ever see him in public again?? It remains to be seen.

This games gone kinda mad price wise though! £6.5m for a 6 month loan + the player might not even get in the team! haha

Not that im saying im an amazing 'owner' but 6.5mil for a 6 month loan and and 50k and 45k wages for Hughes and Zaha..

Some owners have gone mad

Vos Slams Trowers, says Munez should know better!View attachment 310564 Manchester United Chairman Maarten Vos has said that he was disgusted by the conduct of Arsenal chairman Scott Trowers after the billionaire, who is thought to be currently suffering from bouts of insanity, revealed that French midfielder Yohan Cabaye was set to join Man Utd on a hectic deadline day, in a press conference to unveil £25m buy Cabaye, with Fabio joining Newcastle in the summer, Vos also took the time to comment that Newcastle Chairman Santiago Munez, who played his first Newcastle Reserves match against the club's second string, should know better than to deal with Trowers and that in the future that he should not trust secrets with the Arsenal boss. Maarten Vos also apologised to the Reading chairman following a transfer saga involving midfielder Morgan Schneirderlain, which saw him join Norwich on loan on deadline day, saying that miscommunication made the transfer fail. Vos has said that in the future the club will move forward to finish the season strongly and wished his side well.

Trowers "Doesn't care" about Vos' Comments

Whilst giving an interview for FourFourTwo Magazine, Arsenal owner Scott Trowers was questioned about recent comment's made by United owner Vos. The multi-millionaire had this to say,

"I don't really give a **** what Floss thinks of me. I hope to be respected equally by some chairmen, but I am not really bothered about what the unimportant one's think.

I feel I have gained several close friendships with managers both at the top and bottom of the league, but as for two or three owner's, I'd wouldn't mind if they were planning to kill me."

He went on to add, "I'd just like to point out that I did not ask for details about Cabaye's transfer, I was merely told them whilst Newcastle were in contact for attempting to get Bacary Sagna, although I later decided I would rather wait until Summer due to other RBs being illegible for the Champions League.

Since both Floss and Munez has proved themselves dillusional, and seem to be trying to deny to themselves there team's shortcomings - and in Santiago's case that Yohan's preffered move was to Arsenal, plus we never agreed a fee - I feel it is highely unlikely that we will be in contact with either, both in buying their players, and selling ours.

I'd much rather sell them for less and know they are at least going to be working for a competent owner, than sell top to either of these clowns."

During the same interview, Trowers was also asked about the M'Vila to Chelsea deal;

"Yeah, we had massive interest from clubs. The 2 that came close to getting him were Fulham and Chelsea. I'd like to apologise to Mr. Walker, which I already have done personally, but he understands that over £6m for a 6 month loan is just far too good to turn down!
I was also going to recall Ramsey from Fulham, but because I sent M'Vila elsewhere, I thought it would be unfair on Nath to recall him aswell!"

Last edited:
sorry guys I'm bin at work the last couple of days, solid day and night... I will announce the details tomorrow after 5pm

I thought you were. How much spare time do you get to do that and constantly be on these forums. You must only work part-time.

Im at University, and most of the time its on my phone

but its not the right place to be having this conversation haha ;)

January Transfer Window

Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 5 per season
(bare in mind if you have already signed someone (you can offer contracts for players expiring in June 2013)
Transfers from foreign clubs - 1 in January.

Free signings - 3 per season (bare in mind if you have already signed someone (you can offer contracts for players expiring in June 2013)

Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

All transfers will done using the silent auction method

Deadline is Friday 22nd 23:59 GMT

Back