Ryan Tunnicliffe (for loan)
Nathan Redmond (for loan)
Samir Nasri (for sale)----now sold
Jon Williams (for loan)

Make me offers for transferred players.

All loans will be 50k a month and 100% wages paid by new club

Last edited:
Reading confirm Jano loan deal

During a short press conference at The Madjeski stadium today, Reading FC Chairman Scott Tillie with his manager Heiko Vogel were very happy to announce the first January signing for the club.

" Myself and Heiko are very please to welcome young Jano to the club. He has joined on loan till the end of the season from Man City. There is no clause for us to buy him at the end of the season but we do have the option of another season loan. We are very excited about young Jano signing for the club as he is extremely talented. I would also like to thank the Man City Chairman and board for their very prompt and professional dealings with this transfer"

The Reading manager added:

"He is the type of player i want here, we like to play football and we feel he will fit in superbly. Will he play straight away? Well that is up to him, he has to prove himself in training to myself and Didi and also has to get on with the other players. I do see him being involved but how much is totally up to the boy."

Reading fans have praised the transfer as ambitious but also cost effective as there was no massive transfer fee involved. The general feeling and mood at the Madjeski today was optimism and ambition.

Last edited:
DEADLINE FOR CHAIRMAN TO CHAIRMAN TRANSFERS

Monday 23:59 GMT

Deals sent after this time will not be accepted!!!​

Newcastle United confirm the Arrival of Brazillian Attacking Midfielder Walter Montillo for an Undisclosed fee.
Newcastle United Owner Santiago Munez has done exceptionally well by Bringing a Player of Walter Montillo's level to the Club, and Surely the Fans and the Players alike will be feeling a Sense of Excitement in Welcoming a Player like Walter Montillo. And after a Great Start to the Season, the Fans even though is a Bit too early must be feeling confident of Securing a Top 4 Finish in the League.
He is Argentinian.. pay attention on who you buy :p ;)

Tillie left irate by rival

An irate Scott Tillie thundered out of The Madjeski late tonight. He was reluctant to talk but when he did he unloaded:

"I am furious!! Utterly utterly gob-smacked at how some football teams in this division are run."

His vague details didn't give much away but with a bit of pressure he spilled a little more,

"With the deadline due we were all working hard to try and secure some new blood for the next 5 months and possible battle to stay in the league. We had a few deals agreed, obviously one has been confirmed. But an hour ago i was booking a press conference for the morning to unveil another TWO new signings only to find out that the second player had already been sold. It is infuriating to put the work into a bid and a contract offer only to find out that the player has been signed by some one else before you even started the bidding process. Fuming."

Although pushed very very hard to divulge the player and club at fault, he wouldn't all he did say was:

"I hope the club at fault are big enough to come out and offer an apology to Reading FC and its staff for the hassle that has been caused and if not, then i hope eventually it all comes out in the wash"

View attachment 310026

Walker at it again?

After a very busy summer transfer window for Walker and Fulham, we see the clubs first peice of buissness of the winter window. It is the loan signing of Tottenhams Gylfi Sigurdsson on loan for the rest of the season, a £3m fee is involved and Fulham will pay 100% wages.
"Gylfi is a brilliant player I feel that the loan deal will not only benefit us but also Tottenham as he will be once again getting minutes on the pitch. With us underperforming in the league I needed to act fast and make a 'big name' deal, someone who can change the game with a goal or a defence splitting pass, Gylfi is this player."

View attachment 310027

When asked about any other deals he said, "There is a possibility of brilliant player coming in on loan before the deadline tonight, we are in advanced talks on this. With respect to permanant deals, it is unlikely there will be any coming into the club but there may be one leaving, that will depend on whether the club get back to me to meet the valuation."

Last edited:
Reading confirm New signing

At a press conference this morning Reading FC Manager Heiko Vogel was very pleased to announce the signing of Oussama Assaidi from Liverpool. The deal is for a reported £4m but neither side have confirmed this as yet. This is the second signing of the Winter Window by Reading FC Chairman Scott Tillie. Assaidi seen his first team hopes at Anfield diminish quite swiftly and he grabbed the chance to sign for Reading.

"I am very very pleased to be here. My stint at Liverpool didn't work out. I will always be grateful to Liverpool as they have taught me a lot but i had to leave to get a game. Reading are a great club. With the new Chairman and Mr Vogel there is a lot of optimism around the club. The buzz and the people here were enough for me to sign and i cannot wait to get stuck in."

The young Algerian has had a decent career so far, a couple of great seasons at Heerenveen alerted Liverpool to his progress and he signed for them in August 2012. The move to Reading is a good step for him and a good step for this ambitious club. Vogel also agreed with the Winger that the time was right for him to move,

"I am very pleased to welcome Oussama to Reading. He is a great player with lots of talent and i look forward to working with him. I have to agree with him, he was right to move on and i am just glad he chose to sign for Reading. The deal was mostly handled by Scott but it was a target we both agreed on."

This is a good signing for Reading, a player that probably was not good enough for Liverpool but has more than enough talent to hold down a first team place at The Madjeski.

Another interesting note from Reading today was the absence of Chairman Scott Tillie. He has not been seen all day and looks unlikely that he will be here on deadline day at all. A strange tactic by the Billionaire who last night nearly blew up.

View attachment 310094 View attachment 310095

Holtby arrives early for Spurs

Tottenham chairman Billie Marshall has confirmed the signing of Lewis Holtby from Schalke for a fee of £2 Million.

Holtby was due to join up with Spurs at the end of the season, but Marshall has decided to bring forward the deal for a minimal fee.

Marshall has said " Lewis is a player with fantastic potential, but also has the ability to help the team in the immediate future, the deal gives us more options considering a few injury problems we have had in the midfield this season "

Marshall also announced the deal to send Sigurdsson on loan to fellow London side Fulham

He said " Things haven't worked out for Sigurdsson as far, but he is part of the future at Spurs and the playing time will be invaluable for him. The fee received also partly paid for the early arrival of Lewis, so benefits all parties "

Marshall finally added that the aim for the season remained the same with a top 4 finish the priority, and that AVB has the full backing even if this objective is not met

villalogonew.jpg

Villa Signing

Overachieving Aston Villa have too day announced the signing of Newcastle youngster Haris Vuckic in a deal worth too be in the region of £3.5m. Aston Villa chief Scott Lochrie praised the signing saying that Haris is a very good young player with plenty of experience and goes with the clubs mantra of bringing in youth for good deals.
Asked if we could see any players leaving Villa park this window Mr Lochrie explained that there was no need too sell urgently but for the right price any of their players could leave it would just be if other clubs were able too come too an agreement and meet the clubs fees for their players.
Commenting on the clubs recent form Mr Lochrie was full of praise on the way the team and manager has gone about the season so far being within striking distance of fourth is a fantastic achievement at this point for the club and he hopes the players and manager can continue this form for as long a s possible.

Fire Sale at Newcastle

Cabaye = 30m
Tiote = 20m
Cisse = 25m
Gutierez = 8m
Gordon = 1.5m
Williamson = 2m
Baird = 1.5m
Hurtado = 500k
Gosling = 2m
Graham = 7m

Swansea Sign Garcia

I%20Wating%20further%20instructions%20pre%20match.ashx

Spanish midfielder Javi Garcia has signed for Swansea.

Swans Chairman Sam Birch has been stunned by the lack of discipline of some of his players and has decided to step in himself and snap up Javi Garcia for a whopping £12m. He also issued a warning to manager Michael Laudrup that if results don't improve he might have to make a call to ex Chelsea Chairman Roman Ambromovich to see if his axe is sharpened....

Anyone wanting to make offers for Gervinho or Diaby, or a loan offer for M'Vila, make them now :)

What a Great Deal for You mate, and is Roman Abrahimovich here as well throwing money around for fun?

Back