bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Yeah sorry about the Squad registrations I thought I'd done them, apologies about that to all involved!

bbsport_twitter_zpsb588d0d9.png

Stoke City Eye Two Foreigners

Inside sources at Stoke City FC have confirmed that the club are looking to bring in two very talented foreign midfielders. The mystery pair are said to be extremely exciting prospects of 18 and 19 and should slot straight into the first team.

Can I put in my requests for non-chairman2chairman transfers borne?

8 years isn't actually that long... Manchester United went loads longer than that before they got their first title under fergie...

8 years isn't actually that long... Manchester United went loads longer than that before they got their first title under fergie...

Even though I hate united... fergie picked them up in the relegation places (i think) and it only took him 7-8 years to turn them into league winners. Hate the club but you can't deny that's something special.. Arsenal are just *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though I hate united... fergie picked them up in the relegation places (i think) and it only took him 7-8 years to turn them into league winners. Hate the club but you can't deny that's something special.. Arsenal are just *****!!!!!!!!!!!!

If getting into the champions league knockout rounds for 16 years in a row is *****, then yes, we are *****. (And who do you support?)

If getting into the champions league knockout rounds for 16 years in a row is *****, then yes, we are *****. (And who do you support?)

That's just pure big club mediocrity. The mighty potters!! who else!?1

Sorry, I meant what football club do you support?

Seeing as there not a football club, it's pretty impressive they've won the same number of trophies as your world beaters in the last few years eh? Quite an achievement.

Seeing as there not a football club, it's pretty impressive they've won the same number of trophies as your world beaters in the last few years eh? Quite an achievement.

Been in as many finals as arsenal have in last few years aswell and our final appearance wasnt in the cup that 'doesnt matter' too

Borne how long is this window? And can we make bids for foreign/lower league players?

Borne,

Any chance of a list of available balances? You did it at the start of the season and it was a massive help!! Help me budget for my own transfers, then the transfers for my Manager.

Cheers

Back