bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Newcastle Man City and Arsenal were interested, atleast thats wat i know....Wages lets just leave it until we have a Look at the Game.....They are Very Very Crazy!!!!

Newcastle Man City and Arsenal were interested, atleast thats wat i know....Wages lets just leave it until we have a Look at the Game.....They are Very Very Crazy!!!!

Tottenham also offered, but apparently my 130k offer was not enough,

and that was stretching it for me... some clubs are going to have alot bigger wage bills and less balance now haha!

What wages were Bochetti and Insigne signed on, cant remember my Bochetti wage offered but insigne was £50k woulda liked gone more but tbh dont think the club could afford that :( woulda really liked add him too my strike force aswell next season too give that extra bit of quality too challenge top 4

What wages were Bochetti and Insigne signed on, cant remember my Bochetti wage offered but insigne was £50k woulda liked gone more but tbh dont think the club could afford that :( woulda really liked add him too my strike force aswell next season too give that extra bit of quality too challenge top 4

I really wanted Llorente, but i could not go anymore than 130k

Tottenham, looking at other deals by clubs, will be one of the best financial teams in the league come the end of the season

Long term project this one ;)

Dede for just £60K a week! Get in. Did you remember to remove any release clauses borne?

Very good in terms of wage, top player.. what was the fee paid?
Can't think it would have been more than around £20m. He's my best defender in my Liverpool save. Also, if nobody else bidded on him it will turn out he's on more like £25K a week.

I really wanted Llorente, but i could not go anymore than 130k

Tottenham, looking at other deals by clubs, will be one of the best financial teams in the league come the end of the season

Long term project this one ;)

Yh looking at other clubs apart from the big ones I think Villa should be doing ok when matched up against teams of our stature, plus hopefully if this seasons form continues could hopefully get europe next year (fingers crossed).Though still wouldnt of minded only spending about £80k a week on the likes of Bocchetti and Insigne though. Does look like Newcastle need too finish top 4 though.

Just got back from (Not-so) sunny Spain (H)

Delighted to get Pastore and Konopka, along with Kirchhoff joining later. Both my main targets for contracts expiring got taken by Newcastle though >:(

Reckon Newcastle need to get into Europe either this season or next though, otherwise you're gonna get into financial difficulty! ;)

P.S. Borne, I said I didn't want Carvalho if I got Kirchhoff, it did say in the email i sent you :) (I cannot afford to be paying wages for both!)

Last edited:
Yes Top 4 Becomes very very Important now....IF we arent Top 4 its All over for us on the Finances....With Llorente and Bocchetti joining on Huge wages along with 3 Man City Players I got the Wages are gonna Skyrocket next Season....Hope We reach finish 3rd now..

BTW Scotty, u got Lucky on Kirchoff deal as it happened by a Mistake from LFC marshall in the Update...
As He's at Bayern, He should be at a Long Term contract which he isnt....Nice Catch for U

P.S. Borne, I said I didn't want Carvalho if I got Kirchhoff, it did say in the email i sent you :) (I cannot afford to be paying wages for both!)
He did the same with me and Wilfried Zaha and Tom Ince, I said I only wanted Ince if I didn't get Zaha.

BTW Scotty, u got Lucky on Kirchoff deal as it happened by a Mistake from LFC marshall in the Update...
As He's at Bayern, He should be at a Long Term contract which he isnt....Nice Catch for U

Llorente is lucky aswell,

because Juve agreed the deal for him days after Borne started with the update he is using haha

Llorente is lucky aswell,

because Juve agreed the deal for him days after Borne started with the update he is using haha
all things considered i m the one who isnt very lucky as Newcastle began the New French Revolution after Borne started this, while in the Case of Jan Kirchoff it simply was an error...

all things considered i m the one who isnt very lucky as Newcastle began the New French Revolution after Borne started this, while in the Case of Jan Kirchoff it simply was an error...

Yes it was, i didnt even know he signed in all honesty

I thought no-one would notice :( Ay well. Hopefully Borne will cancel the Carvalho deal, as I don't want and can't really afford to have him.

I thought no-one would notice :( Ay well. Hopefully Borne will cancel the Carvalho deal, as I don't want and can't really afford to have him.

I think he did say you can't choose a list of targets and say who you want if you get others ETC

I asked him in an email last window..

Just got back from (Not-so) sunny Spain (H)

Delighted to get Pastore and Konopka, along with Kirchhoff joining later. Both my main targets for contracts expiring got taken by Newcastle though >:(

Reckon Newcastle need to get into Europe either this season or next though, otherwise you're gonna get into financial difficulty! ;)

Sorry Scotty misread it...

If you don't want him, offer him out!! First come first serve... just let me know.

Back