bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Oh ****, I could have sworn it said update on Monday somewhere.

Kelly Swings Axe Again!

Norwich City owner Mark Kelly has revealled at a press conference today that the club have parted company with Roberto Martinez, after less than six months. Kelly had this to say, "Roberto is a fine manager, but unfortunatally results this season have not been good enough." Kelly also grumbled about his formation, "Martinez attempted a 5-1-2-1-1 formation, which meant our wide players couldn't get any time with us. I had requested him to change, but he refused. Unfortunately we could not get the players during this window to ensure this tactic's success."
View attachment 314356The man who has been chosen to ensure Norwich's safety this season is Frank De Boer, who was manager of Ajax before moving to the Canaries. "Frank is attempting to quickly learn the language, but he and I have spoken, and his ambitions for this club are huge, however our priority for this season is safety. We have the smallest wages by a considerable margin in the league, so if we do survive this year much money will be spent in the summer."

Will this prove to be a stroke of genius by the Irishman? Or will this quick sacking prove to be the downfall of Norwich?

Last edited:
Jan 30th:- Transfer Season has been quiet with not a lot of transfers

Your chance to sign another player:-

Only until the end of the season, unless your manager extends the contract!!!

Criteria:-

Over 30
Plays outside the UK

You sign at same wage and same value price

If there are any duplicates the transfer will not go through!!

DEADLINE
PM by Tuesday 26th - 23:59PM GMT ---- sorry for ppl that missed out I realised after Kai messaged me...

Let me know... via PM

Save Game Link

Last edited:
Did i hear something on here about Loans not working through the FMRTE?? I guess that's why my 2 loan signings are on my list permanantly??

Did i hear something on here about Loans not working through the FMRTE?? I guess that's why my 2 loan signings are on my list permanantly??

yes, so all loans are permanent transfers, and are going to be changed back at the end of the season

happened with Sigurdsson for me

Wildcard Transfer

Luis Fabiano to Everton
Xabi Alonso to Manchester City

Next stop will be April Fools!

Last edited:
View attachment 314800
"The Special One" takes charge at Etihad Stadium
Along, with Mourinho's arrival The Citizens welcome Xabi Alonso on a 6 month deal, Georgi Kinkladze released an official club statement,
"We are delighted to welcome both Mourinho and Alonso to the club and hope that with their added class we can push on to take the top spot in the Premiership and have a good go at the Champions League knockouts."
View attachment 314804
Blues News, local fan club waited outside Carrington to see the arrival of Jose Mourinho. Who seemed to be excited to meet the fans and spent most of the day signing autographs and taking pictures with them.

View attachment 314803

View attachment 314827

I was also very interested in Xabi Alonso for Spurs, however it was the 6 month contract clause that put me off

It's very possible they will sign a pre contract with someone else meaning i have just spent 13 million for 6 months!

3rd in the league and injured players to come back, Im happy for now!

COYS

View attachment 314905

Walker Demands More Of Clough and Team.

Walker has today demanded that Nigel Clough turns the clubs season around. He said " To be honest I am disappointed with how Nigel and the team have been performing this season, I have told Nigel this and he knows he has the rest of the season to save his job. With the players that I have spashed out on we should really be sitting in around mid table not in a relegation battle. We now have Siggurdsson until June aswell as Damiao ready to play more games and we should really start rocketing up the league, anything less that 14th place will be seen as a failure to both me and the fans."

villalogonew.jpg

The Dirty Weekend

Reports coming out of Villa give evidence that the fine current form that has lead too Villa being 5th only on goal difference at the current stage of the season with very a real possibility of the team challenging for an amazing top 4 finish. An insider at Villa Park commented that at the beginning of the season new chairman Scott Lochrie told the playing staff that if they managed too gain european football for next year he would take them on a weekend out too Rhyl, Wales. He went on too add that if they managed too get a top four finish he would increase it too a full week.
ademilson_saopaulo_copinha_divulgacao_vipcomm_07012012_292.jpg

More evidence for this has come up when 18 year old Brazilian striker Ademilson was found coming out of Boots High Street Store with a bag full of sun tan lotion when asked about it he had this too say, 'I believe we can make it to Europe next year so am looking forward too our trip to the Rhyl place that I have heard good things about, also Whales sounds very exotic'. Obviously someone has lead the poor lad astray in his views on Rhyl and we are wondering what the young lad used too the beaches of Rio will think of the beach at Rhyl.

images
rhyl_beach2.jpg

In other news the club announced the signings of young winger Juan Iturbe from FC Porto on a permanent deal and fellow winger Marcelo Estagarribia plus Goalkeeper David Ospina who will be joining the clubs on free transfers at the end of the season, the club also released that they are disappointed that they missed out on the future signings of Lorenzo Insigne and Salvotore Bocchetti however they understand they cannot hope to compete with Manchester city when it comes too wages and do not wish too gamble the clubs future on ensuring they make top 4 finish like Newcastle United

Trowers Hails "Amazing" Arsenal

The owner of Arsenal, Scott Trowers, has released a statement praising the work of Arsene Wenger and everyone else involved in the club.

He has also highlighted their impressive Champions League form, which see's them have a 100% record, conceding just 1 and scoring 18 in just 8 games. In 2 days time, Arsenal will face 2nd placed Manchester City in the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League.

Trowers also admitted disappointment that Arsenal crashed out of the FA Cup 5th round in a 2-0 defeat to Championship side Burnley, followed just 6 days later by a League Cup Final 2-1 defeat to Manchester United,

"Obviously we are all very disappointed that we ended up runners-up again, just 2 years after doing the same. We had worked so hard to get to the final, and unfortunately some of the younger players that day made 2 mistakes, and United punished us. Fairplay to them, but let's be honest... It was only the league cup!!"

"I was, however, very angry at our poor showing at Burnley a week before! I wanted to win the FA Cup, and if you look at the team we put out, you have to say maybe Arsene could of taken them more seriously. However, we have lost just twice in the league this season, and the defeat to Newcastle was from a penalty which, if you watch it, was an utter dive by Shola. It was disgusting, and I hope that both the manager and Santiago had a word with him!"

200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Stoke Owner Deems Season 'Unacceptable'

James Bradley, Stoke City FC owner, has deemed his teams season completely unacceptable and that Gus Poyet would be out of the club if there hadn't have been a mix up with the length of his contract he'd be out of the club. The Stoke owner did confirm that the club had a manager waiting in the wings if the problem was able to be sorted. Stoke sit rock bottom of the league and the next two home matches against Reading and West Ham will prove pivotal to the sides fight for survival

Bradley also stated that he couldn't understand why Poyet wasn't playing certain players - Zakaria Labyad and Serge Aurier, two of the most promising players ever to sign for Stoke both sit on the bench for most games rarely making an appearance. When players like Michael Lumb seem to make the lineup far too often.

I just watched the game against West Ham, after continuing past the Reading game (which we lost 2-3), we were ABSOLUTELY hopeless. West Ham went ahead twice and we got lucky in scoring the two goals to equalise. Poyet seems to be trying to wreck the club - 1-1 at half time brings of Kightly for Aurier (a wing back), Arshavin for Michael Owen (?!?!) and N'zonzi for Whelan (when Labyad is sat on the bench) I DONT UNDERSTANDD

Where's Scotty? - The hunt continues

After storming out of the Madjeski in January, Reading Chairman Scott Tillie has still not been spotted at the stadium he owns. He had a rant at the way things were being done in the EPL he then stormed off and no-one has heard from him since.

Ok, before i continue, he isn't actually missing, he still attends every single game and can be seen in his box but he has yet to be seen at the Ground during "working hours" and has still to talk to any kind of reporter or press. The dynamic Scotsman has become some kind of enigma and his behaviour has been both slated and praised among press and football in general.

Maybe when or if he evers breaks his silence it will be to complement his players and staff on a successful season, if they stay in the Premier League.

Back