bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Haha Yeah, had a Look at him just before sending the Email and sent in a hopeful bid thinking there would have been other clubs interested...

Haha Yeah, had a Look at him just before sending the Email and sent in a hopeful bid thinking there would have been other clubs interested...

Not like you freckin need him either haha! How much are you paying for wages? Surely your finances are going to be a mess..

tbh yeah i dont need him but didnt want to miss out on such a young talent avalable for such a Low Amt so went in.....
Have to finish in the Top 4 now....it becomes so so imp to get the CL money to get us out of the mess

tbh yeah i dont need him but didnt want to miss out on such a young talent avalable for such a Low Amt so went in.....
Have to finish in the Top 4 now....it becomes so so imp to get the CL money to get us out of the mess

Very risky plan this, your team 'on paper' is still not better than 4 or 5 teams in the league, but you seem on good form in game

Very risky plan this, your team 'on paper' is still not better than 4 or 5 teams in the league, but you seem on good form in game

And it means that he needs to get top 4 every year, and whilst other people will have money to spend, he will struggle to offload the players on high wages without letting their contract expire.

Not a good way to go about things :/ Seeming abit like Abramovic, but without the yacht...

Haha can't have been a low amount on the wage you'll be paying!

Is the update due tonight?? Hope so, eager to see whats happening.

Havnt announced 3 players that will increase my wage bill to a Sky Rocket Levels...Yes the team isnt strong enough but in my opinion this is a Calculated gamble bcoz if we reach top 4 there will be a Big Inome coming in which will offset partially the Heavy Spending done and then in the Transfer window i dont need any new players as the Team is Set with the 3 New Arrivals....Onlt Players to Move Clubs will be Players Out from Newcastle.....
I just have to Hope this all goes through without any Obstacles as Top 4 is a Bare minimum now for me...

Havnt announced 3 players that will increase my wage bill to a Sky Rocket Levels...Yes the team isnt strong enough but in my opinion this is a Calculated gamble bcoz if we reach top 4 there will be a Big Inome coming in which will offset partially the Heavy Spending done and then in the Transfer window i dont need any new players as the Team is Set with the 3 New Arrivals....Onlt Players to Move Clubs will be Players Out from Newcastle.....
I just have to Hope this all goes through without any Obstacles as Top 4 is a Bare minimum now for me...

*cough* Leeds *cough*

Back