bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Season Round-up

Manchester City do it again!!
Goal Difference is all that keeps Arsenal's hands off the trophy

View attachment 316220

Again Manchester City win it on goal difference in a miraculous turnaround, with Arsenal leading for most of the season.

We say goodbye to Sunderland, Stoke and West Brom
Sunderland - kris0710 "Kristopher Scott"
Stoke City - Eoin McG "James Bradley"
West Bromwich Albion - Potta "Sir Bobby Robson"
(you guys get first pick on promoted teams, if you wish to stay involved, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON PROMOTED TEAMS- PLEASE PM ME IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO CONT.)

Bolton, Cardiff and Birmingham join the Premier League

Everyone needs to like this post to let me know that you still wish to continue with the thread

Save Game Link

Transfers will start once everyone has liked the post

Sorry to be a pain but I cannot get on FM atm would anyone be able to post the league table?
Cheers in advance.

The Mighty villains finished a magnificent 6th :D just pity couldnt of found another 4 points too sneak into top 4 but european football next year is more then what was expected, just need strengthen my team, though sorta gutted my manager thought was prudent too sell Lallana too Swansea on an exchange deal for Britton

Everton finished 9th! Not too bad. I think I need some radical changes though. I'm guessing fellaini will leave so just a note to say he's for sale but at at least £30 mil. Or for a player and some money. Must be a decent player.

EDIT - Oh wait dont worry Chelsea have snagged him for £13 mil!!!

****... F**k!

Last edited:
13th for Fulham. Not a bad finish considering we were sitting in 18th with 7 games to play :L

View attachment 316325
Marshall delighted with season

Chairman Billie Marshall has declared himself delighted at the clubs 3rd place finish in the Premier League, and also said he hopes to push on next season and even have an outside challenge for the title

Marshall praised the work of AVB and was quick to announce he hopes the Portuguese manager stays, following strong links to Bayern Munich

With the club now on a pre-season holiday, Marshall has ensured the hard work starts again when the players return

View attachment 316326

Walker Satisfied With Season.

With his Fulham side managing an average 13th place finish in the Premier League this year Walker has released the following statement.

"I am satisfied with the season, it was not as we had hoped at the start of the season but we managed to survive the drop in the end which with 7 games remaining was looking very unlikely."

When questioned about Clough he added this:
"I would like to thank Nigel for his commitment to the team this season, and whether he is in charge next year or not we will hopefully remain as good friends, I have enjoyed working with him. However we will decide his future in the next few days, the decision will be the one that is best for the club."

Reading Chief hails an "Amazing" first year

Reading Chairman Scott Tillie has today broken his media silence for the first time since January. He has been unwilling to speak to press due to incidents during the January transfer window, oddly those incidents had nothing to do with the press.

Out side the Madjeski today he stopped and spoke to some waiting reporters:

"I am delighted, to say the least. To see where this club has finished in our first season back in the EPL is truly amazing. Most people in English football probably had us bottom of the league and if not, definitely in the bottom 3. To stand here and be able to say that Reading FC has finished JUST and i mean JUST outside the top 10 is a great achievement. Credit to all the players and Staff for making this a great first year in football for me. Sadly though, we do not have much time to dwell as next year will be even tougher and we need to prepare.

"I would just like to congratulate Georgi and his team at Man City for winning the league, a great achievement retaining your title and also a big heartfelt sorry to my mate Scotty Trowers, whos team had been top of the league for the majority of the season and it must be a killer to lose on goal difference."

Tillie seemed ecstatic with everything and even shook the hands of the press who greeted him, he wasnt finished however, he one last thing to say:

"Oh just one more thing, Fulhams escape from 18 to 13th with only 21 points to play for was incredible. I have phoned some of my movie friends in Hollywood and i think there is a serious possibility of a movie being penned based on their exploits this season, The Great Escape 2."

13th for Fulham. Not a bad finish considering we were sitting in 18th with 7 games to play :L

Nath, I'm presuming you never checked your staff list?? You have Martin Jol as an assitant manager and he is on £30,000 a year?

Just thought id let ya know

I think this should of been stopped on the 1st of June. A lot of transfers have happened that we have no control over. I think the chairman windows should been before the actual windows in the game.

Just a thought.

I think this should of been stopped on the 1st of June. A lot of transfers have happened that we have no control over. I think the chairman windows should been before the actual windows in the game.

Just a thought.

I'll bare it in mind for next season. I just did it just a couple of weeks before game start date, I thought that would have been the right time.

Nath, I'm presuming you never checked your staff list?? You have Martin Jol as an assitant manager and he is on £30,000 a year?

Just thought id let ya know

No mate I didnt, I had no idea.
I'll PM bourne.

I will be doing the the next update once everyone has liked the post and/or notified me whether they are continuing and I will do a post with club details for the coming season.

Most likely be Thursday, which is my next day off work

I will be doing the the next update once everyone has liked the post and/or notified me whether they are continuing and I will do a post with club details for the coming season.

Most likely be Thursday, which is my next day off work

Just an idea, if a player is transfer listed in game ( outside prem ) can we pay the asking price and then the player goes to the club with the highest wage offer if more than one chairman is interested?

Back