bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Trowers Disgusted with Arsenal

Arsenal owner Scott Trowers has today released a statement to the press. Trowers had this to say;

"Quite frankly, I am feeling let-down by the team. I had made plans to take the whole team to the USA, regardless of whether we won the league or not. But we did more than just lose the league. We capitulated. I am reviewing Arsené's position at the club, although I can say right now it is 90% likely we will be getting rid of him.

"I will also be having a clear out of players at the club, so any clubs who are interested in players should make offers now. Fans can expect alot of change soon. I will be listening to any offers for Gundogan, who I had no knowledge that my money was being spent on. I am hoping to bring 2 or 3 world class players soon."

"Despite this, I am proud of some of my players. We were not expected to be fighting for the title, and let's be honest here - Our only title rival and eventual winner's chairman is head of the FA... We never really had a chance. In my eyes, we won the title."

On a side note to all other chairmen - I will not be responding to any offers for my players after Thurday, unless I transfer list them. Also, anyone who would be interested in swapping managers (If we're allowed to do that) should contact me by tomorrow at 5.

Also Bourne,

another suggestion... dont you think the 2.5x player value is quite steep and the 1.75x player wage?

EDIT: Just been looking at players and to improve your squad as a top 6 side, you have to spend 30mil+ on players with most of minimum 100k wage..

Espeically if your signing a top player already on 100k+ a week, end up being massive fee and wage, soon wont be able to afford anyone

again just a thought :)

Last edited:
Also Bourne,

another suggestion... dont you think the 2.5x player value is quite steep and the 1.75x player wage?

EDIT: Just been looking at players and to improve your squad as a top 6 side, you have to spend 30mil+ on players with most of minimum 100k wage..

Espeically if your signing a top player already on 100k+ a week, end up being massive fee and wage, soon wont be able to afford anyone

again just a thought :)
All rules will be revised, I agree it is a bit steep... I'm just doing all the graphics for Mystery's Auction Game atm then I'll be back on this and will sort everything out... I am also using this time to allow players to notify me that they wish to continue as i think a few teams have been inactive for a while now

All rules will be revised, I agree it is a bit steep... I'm just doing all the graphics for Mystery's Auction Game atm then I'll be back on this and will sort everything out... I am also using this time to allow players to notify me that they wish to continue as i think a few teams have been inactive for a while now

Yes its understood, these things take time.. appreciate you doing it

I am active and very happy to continue :D Pushing up the league season by season!

Been following from day 1 glad to see you lot have got through a good first season, if anyone drops out let me know and i would be happy to jump in their place

NEXT UPDATE: WILL BE FRIDAY

So far I am booting the following player out of the game as they are unresponsive to my end of season post:-

Chelsea - mekitozito
QPR - spongespuds
Sunderland(Relegated) - kris0710****
Swansea - Sam91
West Brom
(Relegated) - Potta****
West Ham United - js0304

****Relegated teams - Bolton has been taken you can choose from "Cardiff" or "Birmingham", first one to PM me gets the team they want

If any player hasn't responded to this message by Friday then I will start recruiting new players.

Thankyou all for the first season and hopefully the second season will be a lot smoother

Richardson breaks media silence

Liverpool owner, Joseph Richardson has finally broken his silence since the end of the summer transfer window and ever since had been evasive of the media. Stating that his team's season was 'satisfying' and 'a good stepping stone for the future'. We however believe he's disappointed they didn't finish higher but with the youngsters in his team, only time will tell.

Liverpool's official transfer list:
Andy Carroll
Jordan Henderson
Daniel Agger (if valuation is met)
Brad Jones
Fabio Borini is available if valuation met
Dani Pacheco
John Flanagan

List of youngsters I would accept in a P/ex (just being cheeky as I'd like them, you can offer me prices for them as well):
Anthony MacIntosh
Michael Fletcher
Jim Sawtell

View attachment 316900
Tottenham Transfer list:

Danny Rose
Iago Falque
Scott Parker
Jose Sosa
Jermaine Defoe
Andros Townsend
David Bentley
Clint Dempsey

These have not been set with any particular price, so offer me something and we'll go from there if interested.

The Villa Transfer List:
Shay Given
Tomas Hubschman
Charles N'Zogbia
Leon Britton
Karim El Ahmedi
Jermaine Jenas
Richard Dunne
Jean Makoun
Behang Safari
Brett Holman
Marc Albrighton

Just a small list, if you interested in anyone not in list just message me and we will see if a deal can be done

No transfers can be completed until all teams are filled...
If I haven't recieved anything back from the list above then I will start to recruit new members tomorrow night

View attachment 317189

James Challenges Everton, Backs Moyes and Predicts Great Pastures Ahead

Tobey James the media-friendly Everton Chairman has announced that he will be challenging his squad to get into Europe this season and that he
feels that David Moyes is the man to do it. James also spoke out about the positivity around the club and that he expects the club to grow in stature over the next few seasons.

The club has also been scouting all around the globe for new talent and will be looking to recruit wisely. The club has money to spend after having sold Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini, albeit reluctantly.

Transfer List

Victor Anichebe - £3m
Nathan Dyer - £4m
Thomas Hitzlsperger - £1.5m
Kevin Mirallas - £9m
Magaye Gueye - £3m

Back