bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 317551

Marshall targets foreign transfers

Tottenham owner Billie Marshall has said the British transfer market is overpriced and has targeted the foreign window as a way to improve the team

He said: " Its expected as clubs want to keep their better player, but the prices quoted are simply too much compared to what you can buy in the foreign window "

He continued: " the squad does not need an overhaul, the foundations have been built, its just improving on that depth to challenge further. I would expect more sales than incomings "

It is a risk with with only 2 transfers available and other managers competing, but he see's it as essential to get players cheaper if possible

Pasty Tycoon Bites Back

View attachment 317554

In a rather heated first interview Cornish Billionaire Chris Tonkin hit back at claims of overpriced players.
'If you want to buy my best players you will have to pay good money for them i will not simply give players away especially to local rivals'

Asked on his own transfer policy he had this to say -
'Aswe are known as the best team in the world now we must continue to sign the best players deadwood will be sold and new talent brought in'

Its believed that reported players close to the exit door include Fernando Torres, Obi Mikel and Demba Ba to go along with Ashley Cole and Florent Malouda who are already leaving the club

View attachment 317573

Marshall responds to Chelsea owner

Billie Marshall has responded to the Chelsea owner after he seemed to take previous comments personal

He said " the comments were not aimed at Chelsea, just an overall look at the league and as said before it was to be expected as people don't want to lose there better players "

Marshall also questioned a statement made by the new Chelsea owner

" To claim they are 'known as the best team in the world' is quite amusing, last time I looked it was Tottenham who actually finished above them, and even Arsenal "

He added: " Perhaps they should look to be the best team in London first before coming out with statements such as this. Also it is Tottenham in the Champions League this season rather than ' the best in the world' Chelsea, who have to make do with a Europa League place "

images

A New Dawn for LFC and Bolton?

Liverpool and Bolton are in talks over a potential ground breaking deal to help both clubs. Hang around to hear the details.

View attachment 317586

Tottenham Transfer list:

Scott Parker - 5mil
Jose Sosa - 6.5mil
Andros Townsend - 3mil
David Bentley - 2mil
Clint Dempsey - 7mil
Bongani Khumalo - 2mil

If interested mail me for negotiations

Chelsea Release Transfer List

View attachment 317597

In an unsual fashion today Billionaire Owner Chris Tonkin released to the press a list of players he wishes to leave the club
' These players are not what the best club in the world needs, they have performed below par and would be better off plying their trade at a mid table team like Tottenham'

Chelsea's Transfer List

Marko Marin £9million
Josh McEachran £4million
Kalas £5million
Turnbull £2million
Gary Cahill £8million
Oriol Romeu £4million
Lukaku £8million
Fernando Torres £20million

All prices can be negotiated and all other players are available for reasonable prices, these players are mainly up for their current values.

Finally we were told by Tonkin that Chelsea are on the lookout for a new LB and any future stars.

I would like to add Pablo Hernandez to my Swanea transfer list for 4-5 million! Feel free to make offers!!

View attachment 317610

"Pasty" boss should go back to baking

Reading Chairman Scott Tillie has today commented on the war of words between Tottenham chief Billie Marshall and the new Chelsea owner Chris Tonkin.

"Is this guy for real? His team had a very miserable season last year and as Billie rightly said, finished behind Tottenham and Arsenal and he really thinks his team are the "best in the world"? Give me a break, i wonder about some people. I mean any "idiot" can see that Chelsea are NOT the best team in the world, not even the best in UK or even London. They are in need of some serious TLC.

"With recent reports showing a £7m deficit, Mr Tonkin needs to sit down, calm down and get on with making this now average club the "best in the world". He needs to fix the club and get them a higher finish next year, then he can brag all he wants but until then, he should maybe calm down or bite his tongue."

Mr Tillie has never been shy in speaking his mind and this latest outburst may certainly enhance the relationship with Marshall but could damage any future relationship with Tonkin.

298x198_Liverpool-796584.jpg

Get Your Head Straight
Liverpool owner Joseph Richardson is the latest to talk about Chelsea's chairman. He said, "he's off his mind," "Tottenham are a good well managed club and certainly better than Chelsea and I forgot to mention they're poorly run by a lunatic," as well as, "He isn't at the helm of the best club in the world, he's at the helm of a club that isn't even in the top 30 of Europe, or top 3 of London." He later joked, "This guy has a recipe for disaster."

Richardson isn't the only to make similar comments, Scott Tillie and Billie Marshall have also spoken out against the Chelsea boss.

Chelsea Owner Responds To Critics

View attachment 317616

In response to criticism from the Reading board Tycoon Chris Tonkin had this to say-

'' I would be upset about the words spoke if i knew who Reading where? Are they even in the Premier League i have never heard of them?'
After being assured they were in the same league by his PA he came out fighting 'The team in question have been sniffing round some of our players and this will definetly not help their case i would now prefer a transfer listed player rotted in the reserves than went to Reading!

As this is only the start of Tonkins already eventful reign we have plenty more fireworks to come.

Chelsea Owner Responds to Liverpool Chairman

View attachment 317618

Chelsea Owner Chris Tonkin who hasnt been out of the papers in recent days had more criticism to give;
'Liverpool should stick to what they do best (underachieving) and not stick their noses in other peoples buisness' said the Chelsea Owner.
'They may have a leg to stand on if they finished above us last year but another year down in 8th is nothing special'.
On his own affiliation with Liverpool FC he has this to say;
'I was a great supporter of Liverpool in my youth but it looks like they have another dodgy owner on their hands i just hope he doesnt pull them into financial meltdown with rash signings like that of Dede'

Liverpool Owner Strikes Back
In response to comments made by Chelsea owner Scott Tonkin, Liverpool owner Richardson said "His comments would mean more if he actually had a brain instead of a massively over inflated ego." he also said, "He can make comments about Dede, but his finances are worse and his defenders are on higher wages while most of them aren't as good." He also said, "Make fun of us all you like, but prepare for the same to happen to your club in a few years, it's going to happen with such a self obsessed idiot controlling them."

Vos comments on plans for 'A Big Season'View attachment 317622 Manchester United Chairman Maarten Vos today said that hewas disappointed in last season’s performance, but that he saw it as his faultthat the club could only finish 4th in the premier league. Vos saidthat he felt that the huge transfer activity at the beginning of last seasondistracted his players, and that therefore this season he would mainly trusthis £15m transfer budget to manager Sir Alex Ferguson. Vos commented that anyreserve team player was for sale but if a club could afford to, key first teamplayers could leave for the right price.

Chelsea Owner Hits Back

View attachment 317625

In response to another outburst from deluded Liverpool Chairman, Tycoon Tonkin had this to say -
If only the team had some of the passion that the chairman has they might actually win something!
He was then willing to offer an olive branch though;
'I would love to clear all this up with the Liverpool Chairman we are all in the same boat, we could even loan them some reserve players that need game time, im all for helping out the smaller clubs'

Last edited:

Liverpool Respond to Chelsea Owner
Richardson said "My team has plenty of passion, unlike a certain team of mercenaries. His last statement made no sense whatsoever and adds to my growing belief he should be in a mental asylum, not running a football club."

This is the latest in a series of comments about each other.

Administrator Post:-

• Nice to see we have a taker for Southampton...
  • Also good to see most of you using a club image at the top of your posts (it looks alot better)
Warning for:-

MajorMash
AidyMurf

Please include club crest / banner - so that your club is instantly recognisable, also it looks better, thanks guys
  • All posts are to remain in character - if you need to discuss anything please PM the individual, don't message on the thread, thankyou

Reminder:- It is only Chairman to Chairman Transfers for now

Club Chairman

Arsenal - Scotty98TR
Aston Villa -StokieScott
Birmingham City - AdamG23
Bolton - Eoin McG (stoke)
Cardiff - Inquisition
Chelsea - coolmcool
Everton - TobeyJames
Fulham - NathWalker
Liverpool - gogogo golem
Manchester City - bornexplorer88
Manchester United - MadRo
Newcastle United - KaiRooney
Norwich City - sparkstriff
QPR - spongespuds
Reading - T1LL13
Southampton - Major Mash
Swansea City - AidyMurf10
Tottenham Hotspur - LFC Marshall
West Ham United - Revolution
Wigan Athletic - s3lby

Details of Last Seasons Loanee's:-

• Jano set to return to Manchester City after his loan spell at Norwich City
  • Morgan Scheinderlin set to return to Manchester United after his loan spell at Norwich City, but Norwich do have the opportunity to make this deal permanent for a fee of £3m
  • Gylfi Sigurdsson returns to Spurs after his loan spell with Fulham
  • Emmanuel Frimpong heads home to Arsenal after a loan period at Reading
  • Yann M'Vila, the big money loan is set to return to Arsenal after his loan spell at Chelsea

Last edited:
Chelsea Owner Releases Revised Transfer List

View attachment 317634

Chelsea Owner Chris Tonkin has today released a revised transfer list with yet more playings looking like they are on the way out of Chelsea.

Marko Marin £8million
McEachran £3.5million
Turnbull £1million
Gary Cahill £6.5million
Romeu £4million
Torres £18million
Essien £5million
Kevin de Bruyne £7million
Jeffrey Bruma £4million

Tonkin had this to say; i hope all these players leave we are a club that has too higher standards for the likes of them some our youngsters who will never make it with Chelsea.

View attachment 317644

Transfer and Loan List Released:-

Transfer List
Young Prospects

Defenders:
Reece Wabara - £50k
Jeremy Helan - £20k
B Adjei-Boateng - £375k
Midfielders:
Omar Elabellaoui - £500k
Alex Henshall - £80k
Abdi Ibrahim - £180k
Denis Suarez - £150k
Enock Kwakwa -£100k
Thomas Agyiri - £50k
Forwards:
Luca Scapuzzi - £100k
Harry Bunn - £100k

Transfer List
Premiership Quality Players:
Brede Hangeland - £5m
Aleksander Kolarov - £5m (Exchange deal with Chelsea)
Mohammed Abu - £2.5m
Gareth Barry - £5m
Yaya Toure - £30m
Ronaldinho - £8m
Edin Dzeko - £20m
Carlos Tevez - £30m (Exchange deal with Chelsea)

Willing to negotiate...

Loan List:-
(all wages will have to be paid in full + loan fee required where * appears)
Defenders:
Matija Nastasic £75k a week * (joined Everton on Season Long Loan for a fee of £2m)
Dedryck Boyata £7.5k a week (joined Cardiff on Season Long Loan)

Marc Muniesa £9.75k a week

Midfielders:
Ganso £45k a week * (joined Spurs on Season Long Loan for a fee of £5m)
Nathan Redmond £1.7k a week (joined Swansea on Season Long Loan)
Cristian Tello £9.5k a week (joined Bolton on Season Long Loan)

Serge Gnarby £5k a week
Jon Williams £8.75k a week (joined West Ham on Season Long Loan)
James Ward-Prowse £750 a week
Jano £4.9k a week
Ryan Tunnicliffe £3k a week
Abdul Razak £5k a week

Forwards:
Mason Bennett £18k a week (joined Cardiff on Season Long Loan)
Gianluca Caprari £5.75k a week (joined West Ham on Season Long Loan)

View attachment 317645

Last edited:
View attachment 317647

After Murphy confirming Michael Laudrup's position is under threat SkyBet have released these odds for Swansea City's new manager.

Steve Clarke - 1/2 Clarke who is renowned as a great tactican is odds on to replace Michael Laudrup.

Martin O'Neill 3/1 Fellow Irishman Martin O'Neill is out of work and is keen to get back into management

Paolo Di Canio 4/1 The outspoken and controversial manager is believed to be ready for the step into the Premiership.

Martin Jol 7/1 Jol is also out of employment and has enjoyed good managerial spells with Ajax,Tottenham and Fulham.

Roberto Martinez 9/1 Could there be a dramatic return for the former Swansea Manager?

View attachment 317648
Canaries confirm first signings of transfer window.
View attachment 317651
Norwich owner Mark Kelly has confirmed the first signings of the summer transfer window, spending £7 million on two players. The first of which is the permanent signing of loanee M
organ Schneiderlein from Manchester United for £3 million. Kelly said, "Morgan didn't get a fair go at United, but he has came in here and done brilliantly, and I can't wait to see him perform."

The second signing is left back Danny Rose from Tottenham for £4 million, Kelly admitted he signed him as a replacement for loanee, Javier Garrido. Mark revealed he was grateful to be able to take part in, "developing the future of home grown talent," he stated that, "Danny is a brilliant young player. He will play with us for years, and he can play all along the left side of the pitch,
so it only makes sense to buy him, and for such a bargain price too."

View attachment 317649View attachment 317650
He also quickly reviewed his sides performance this season, "Well, we had three different managers." He laughed, "But it's not a trend which will continue, Frank has come in and has been fairly promising so far, however this year he will be given a fairly substantial budget, to improve on the team. Although, after these two signings, and his signing of Claudio Yacob, not much more is needed. Once again, the target for this season is safety, however I am looking for progression, and a higher place in the league and points tally than last season."

Last edited:
Back