bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

View attachment 317816 View attachment 317817

After the shocking news that Swansea were ready to "listen to offers" for Michu,Aidan Murphy accepted that the fans needed a fresh face.This led to the first signing of the Murphy era which is Nathan Redmond on a loan deal for the season from Man City.

After the sale of Pablo Hernandez the club where in need of a winger and Murphy certaintly pleased fans with this signing with one fan saying,"This is a positive signing,glad to get rid of Pablo after his lazy and lacklustre performances last season and got 5 million and replaced him with an English exciting prospect."

This all makes nice reading for Swansea City fans and Aidan Murphy added to their excitment by saying,"You will see 3 new exciting players here at Swansea and expect to be buzzing when you hear who they are!"When asked whether the players will come from a foreign league Murphy said,"Yes and thats all im saying,however we have made lots of bids for Premier League players." Finally to end this press conference Murphy was quizzed on the managerial situation and he grinned and said,"We will see."

Swansea City Transfer List

Andrew Surman 1 million
Kyle Bartley 2 million
Kemy Agustien 1 million
Amine Chermiti 1 million
Rory Donnelly 1 million
Hugo Rodallega 2-3 million

Last edited:
Administrator Post:-

• Deadline for Chairman to Chairman Transfers is Wednesday 13th March, 22:00 GMT (any PM's or emails recieved after this time will not be accepted-both chairman have to confirm deal)
  • Foreign Transfers will start on Friday 15th March, 12:00PM GMT (Please look at the following post for rules on FGN transfers) - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...er88s-chairman-game-story-65.html#post1715332
  • Manager Changes now available - (wages calculated on club and manager rep)
On Thursday I will try and post upto date financial details but you may have to calculate these yourselves depends on my work.

Also QPR - are now available as spongespuds has had to back out... the first person to PM me will take the team [anyone who posts on this thread requesting to join will be automatically discarded for entry]

Any queries post on here-
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/112542-bornexplorer88s-fm13-chairman-game-29.html

FOR THE FGN TRANSFERS REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO FILL IN THIS TEMPLATE OTHERWISE YOUR BID WILL NOT BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT

Your Club Name HERE

Player Name:
Current Club:
Current Wage:
Wage (using calc):
Wage Offer (needed if you two or more chairmans are after this player[must be higher than above]):

Last edited:

Revised Transfer and Loan List Released:-

Transfer List
Young Prospects

Defenders:
Reece Wabara - £20k
Jeremy Helan - £20k
B Adjei-Boateng - £250k

Midfielders:
Omar Elabellaoui - £350k
Alex Henshall - £50k
Abdi Ibrahim - £150k
Denis Suarez - £100k
Enock Kwakwa -£75k
Thomas Agyiri - £25k
Forwards:
Luca Scapuzzi - £80k
Harry Bunn - £80k

Transfer List
Premiership Quality Players:
Brede Hangeland - £4m
Mohammed Abu - £2.5m
Gareth Barry - £4m
Yaya Toure - £25m
Ronaldinho - £6.5m
Edin Dzeko - £18m

Willing to negotiate...

Loan List:-
(all wages will have to be paid in full + loan fee maybe required)
Defenders:
Marc Muniesa £9.75k a week

Midfielders:
Serge Gnarby £5k a week
James Ward-Prowse £750 a week
Jano £4.9k a week
Ryan Tunnicliffe £3k a week
Abdul Razak £5k a week

Chelsea Owner Talks To Press

View attachment 318022

Reports coming out of Chelsea today can confirm 2 players have left the club with Tomas Kalas leaving for £4million to join Reading and also the selling of Fernando Torres to Tottenham.
Fernando Torres has been sum what of a massive failure in his time as a Chelsea player and has never reproduced his Liverpool form in a Chelsea shirt.

Controversial Billionaire Owner Chris Tonkin had this to say of Torres exit ; 'Im glad to get rid of this terrible player for a reasonable amount of money and get his wages of our bill, when the other came in i offered to take him their in the Pastycopter myself and cant wait for him to leave dreckly'

Its thought the Torres deal is worth around £9million in a transfer fee but the main bonus for Chelsea is they get rid of his 3 years left on his 175k a week deal saving them almost £25million in the process!

With the transfer window slamming shut tommorrow Tonkin gave his last revised transfer list to the press

Marko Marin £7.5million
Josh McEachran £2.5million
Ross Turnbull £500,000
Oriol Romeu £ 2.5million
Jeffrey Bruma £3million
Kevin de Bruyne £6million

All prices are negotiable and all youngsters in our reserves are available for loan if their wages are paid

View attachment 318024 View attachment 318025

Fernando Torres moves to Tottenham

Billie Marshall has confirmed the transfer of former Spanish international Fernando Torres for £9 million

He said " Fernando is still a top player, a lack of confidence seemed to destroy his time at Chelsea but we are delighted to have him here and look forward to seeing the 'old Torres' once again "

He added " The fee is only 9 million but the wages remain the same at Chelsea so it is a risk in terms of Finance, however to compete with the top clubs you sometimes have to spend money "

View attachment 318049

Tottenham Transfer list:

Scott Parker - 3.5mil
Andros Townsend - 2.5mil
David Bentley - 1.5mil
Clint Dempsey - 5mil
Bongani Khumalo - 1.5mil

If interested in these or any players, let me know and we'll work something

Must go!

View attachment 318061

QPR announce takeover
American Rapper 'Randy' has announced his takeover of Premier league club QPR.When asked about the club he said: "I just like football and when I heard QPR were available I bought them.Deal with it.."
Asked how he thought of QPR's players he said: "I dunno any of their players.When I first heard of the Premier League I thought it was box of chocolates.The only club I've ever followed is Dallas FC. However, I will do my research on Football Manager 2014."
QPR's fans have reacted with a mixture of understandable nervousness and excitement over Randy's purchase of the club.

Last edited:
View attachment 318065

4 Out, 5 In at Fulham
View attachment 318067View attachment 318068
First off we see both Leandro Damiao and Jores Okore leave the club to Aston Villa for a combined fee of £22m aswell as Shay Given, Charles N'Zogbia and James Chester travelling the other way.

View attachment 318070View attachment 318071View attachment 318072

As well as this deal we see Ashley Young and Mo Diame both leave Fulham in the direction of Newcastle in a deal totalling the Geordie club £10m as well as Sammy Ameobi and Gael Birigamana.
View attachment 318073View attachment 318074
View attachment 318075View attachment 318076

When asked about these deals Walker said:

"We are delighted with the deals, yes we are loosing 4 very good players but we are getting £32m in return aswell as 5 players that I had previous interest in signing last year anyway. We now only need £11m to have fully cleared the clubs debt. This will hopefully be done by player sales before the deadline tomorrow. I urge any fellow chairmen that may have some interest in any of my players to come forward and make an offer for them."

View attachment 318079

Fulham Announce Revised Transfer List
Costel Pantilimon £2m Sold
David Stockdale £4m Sold
Mark Schwarzer £2m
Matt Briggs £4m
Keiron Richardson £4m
Jean Beausejour £2m
James Perch £4m
Aaron Hughes £1m
Kolo Toure £7m
Phillipe Senderos £2m
Luke Freeman £3m
Thomas Kahlenberg £4m
Pajtim Kasami £5m
Mahamadou Diarra £5m
Steve Sidwell £3m
Kerim Frei £6m
Ryan Williams £1m
Yossi Benayoun £3m
Ashkan Dejagah £3m
Hachim Mastour Make an Offer SOLD
Peter Crouch £5m
Emmanuel Adebayor £8m
Marcello Trotta £1m
Lauri Dalla Valle £500k
Moussa Dembele (Young one) £4m
Damien Duff £1m

Again all prices are up for negotiations. Player Exchanges and Cash deals are acceptable :D

Last edited:
Just earlier today Sam Ward announced the sacking of Malkay Mackay. Ward expressed that his replacement option was to good to turn down. An ex-Swansea manager looking for a new club. 'Seemed only logical to hire Brendan Rodgers' said Ward. Going on to state that Rodgers had brought success to Swansea the other Welsh club now it is time to help Cardiff. We expect great things from Rodgers. Ward has also stated that Rodgers will have the financial backing needed to keep the club up.

View attachment 318077
Randy: 'Everything' Needs to Change
A shocked looking Randy emerged from QPR's training this morning, exclaiming "I've just seen our stats on fm 14.Our squad is so old."
Randy said that QPR need 'recruits' in the defence,goalkeeper and attack departments and that if any chairman had young players in these they should contact. He also said that every single player was available.

Liverpool-FC1.png

Liverpool Getting Close to Deals
Liverpool, who have done no business this window are believed to be close to signing and selling several players, as well as the new dawn for Bolton and Liverpool. After some intense negotiations, all their deals are close to complete.

Last edited:
Newcastle United Transfer Announcement

View attachment 318257

Newcastle United Transfer List

Pappis Cisse - 30m
Cheich Tiote - 25m
Jeremy Menez - 25m
Fabricio Coloccini - 20m
Vurnon Anita - 20m
Mathieu Debuchy - 20m
Davide Santon - 20m
Antoine Griezmann - 20m
Jonas Gutierez - 8m
(Every Other Player Not Listed here is Available as Well)

View attachment 318324

The official West Ham Transfer List
The following players are available for purchase only

Alou Diarra - DM - £500k
Mobido Maiga - AML / ST - £1m
Ricadro Vaz Te - AML/R / ST - £1m
Joe Cole - AMRLC - £1m
Gary O'Neil - AMRC - £1.5
George McCartney - DL - 500k
Stephen Henderson - GK - 500k

The following players are available for transfer and i'm happy to arrange deals such as monthly payments or player swaps. Please contact me with offers if interested
Matt Jarvis - AMLR
James Collins - DC
Mark Noble - DM/MC
Kevin Nolan - MC/AMC

View attachment 318333

Reading Announce Transfer List

Reading have today issued the clubs transfer list. Oddly it doesn't list individual players, it merely says the following:

"Reading FC would like to announce that ALL players have a set price and if any team in the EPL is interested in any Reading FC player, then all they have to do is contact Mr Tillie to negotiate a price."

Strange way of doing it but my guess is there is a lot of deadwood and rather than list them all, they have just said "Come and make us an offer"

Chelsea Owner - Make Me an Offer!

View attachment 318334

After the recent departure of 11 Chelsea players the Chelsea Owner is in need of strengthening his squad.
He had this to say; ' Anybody who has players available PM the details as i need the players! Im looking for a LB,RB,CB,CM and ST and would love to bring some players into Chelsea before the window slams shut tonight.'
Is this a sign of desperation by the Chelsea owner as other deals have fallen apart for Chelsea or a tactical move to find out whats available in the domestic window.
Who knows but there is sure to be plenty of action at Chelsea before the day is through

images

"Chelsea are Fools"
says Liverpool owner Joseph Richardson, criticising the club after their fire sale. He said, "They sold a brilliant striker in Lukaku for well under his true value and then go asking for a new striker, what a waste of resources." He also confirmed that all Liverpool's deals are close to completion but isn't sure if he's allowed to announce them yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 318341
View attachment 318342
Two In, One Out in another busy day for the Canaries

It has been another busy day for Norwich owner Mark Kelly, as he spends £2m on Seb Squillaci and Kyle Bartley from Swansea and he sells Royston Drenthe to QPR for £4m. Kelly said he's glad to add some strength in depth to a "threadbare defense." Bartley continues Kelly's trend of bringing in young, home-grown talent, as he joins Danny Rose at the club. Kelly called a press conference, where he confirmed he was still aiming to capture more young talent, "However, it is looking unlikely there will be many more signings in this window, as my computer mouse has broken so I can't look up players on Football Manager."

View attachment 318343
(Drenthe realizing he's moved to QPR)

Back